youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this looks interesting.

TLDR plz

>Cindy

F

Oh wow it's fucking nothing

this

its nothing... thanks for the free hillary marketing.

why do they use such cringey editing for these videos They would be taken way more seriously if these videos were a little drier
I'll spread it around just the same

Seriously if you are roleplaying CTR you need to kill yourself.

its fucking nothing again

TL;DR The FBI never interviewed the IT manager for the State Department during the email investigation according to her own account nor did any media go and talk to her besides Veritas.

Whatever happened to stonetear and that whole gang?

>government employee being questioned by reporters
>THIS IS HARASSMENT

These people need to go to prison just for having that kind of attitude.

Literally nothing

Holy shit CTR is in full force boys, DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

FBI gave Pagliano immunity. He then plead the fifth for every question when called before the House Committee on Government Oversight

BUMP
U
M
P

It's fucking nothing... AGAIN

Bump

The fuck moron?
It was a straight up Interview!
nothing "undercover"
nothing "exposed"

Sure it exposes the flaw that FBI did a botched job on the investigation but its not a strong point. How many people are going to turn by that face? Where the fuck are the really damaging videos?
Fucking keef filming himself walking in dark wearing suits and adding kid level animation effects...

But it's about Clinton. This is only positive for her.

Pls Print.
No, wait, delet this
-H

Meh. Nothing damning this time either

It shines a light on the FBI dropping the ball on Clinton.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

>posting a video
>not giving description
Fuck off Ahmed don't get pissed if people say it's fucking nothing

Get the fuck out of here you goddamn conspiracy-riddled cuntwad.

>O' Keefe trying to hold on to his 15 minutes of fame

He should have retired after the 2nd video and gone out on a high

Who cares it's in 3 days none of this will matter

This just makes them look like assholes. Useless and gay

Can't immunity be revoked if they don't hold up their end?

So if this turns out to be true...
Wont that forced comey to resign?

I thought the FBI is really strict with their reputation.

Yeah but we have no idea under what conditions he was given immunity, as the FBI has withheld that information. 5 immunity deals given, not a single charge laid. Awfully suspicious, don't you think?

Look, I know you're going to call me a CTR shill because you can't handle other peoples opinion with your severe autism but this veritas shit has lost all it's impact at this point. Everyone thought they'd drop the fucking bomb, but the only people who care about this shit were trump voters anyways. Nobody who will vote for clinton sees this shit and thinks to himself that the people surrounding clinton are enough to make them vote trump all of the sudden. The first part of this shit had 6 million views, the second one had 3 million and after that they couldn't even reach a fucking million because people stopped giving a shit about them.

I don't want to give this clickbait faggot a view.

Gimme a tl;dr.

James O'Queef had a captive audience and blew it. Should've kept hammering the first point with that creep in glasses and the old guy, who both got canned

TL;DR don't watch it, it's a waste of time

Hillary is not in it

OP is a faggot

It is, but in a way that goes against every other piece of evidence we have. There's a piece missing in this bit.

It's not.

I don't see how it goes against the idea that powerful people put a lot of pressure on Comey not to indict anyone

Nah dude, goes against what everything's pointing to happening next. Maybe the game really was rigged from the start. Contingencys and all.

That was before, though. Then the committee found Pagliano in contempt of Congress, so I assumed he was going to get arrested by federal marshals, but... nothing?

This is disgusting. All of the CTR in this thread better jump ship because this hag will take you down with her. She'll be in jail, or dead soon.

bump for interest

>it's only a video of Hillary molesting and then slaughtering half a dozen 8 years old girls at an altar of Moloch before eating their flesh in a spirit cooking ceremony as she cackles maniacally

Ugh, it's literally nothing you non-college educated DRUMPFheads. Those little girls were young enough to be aborted. Literally no one outside of this DRUMPFchamber even cares.

>Has the FBI talked to you at all?

Hehehehehehehe

Yes, but you think Obummer's DoJ is going to uphold the law against a Democratic Elite? They all have jobs because of her.

Is that show still on?

No she's fucking not. Stop spreading disinformation. Fuck off. Okeefe is and always will be a stupid hack that over promises and under delivers.