9/11 didn't happen

Is there any proof that 9/11 happened other than a few videos that could be faked?

Two large towers, attacked by airplanes at the same time, that were hijacked by two terrorists at the same time...
Doesn't seem plausible to me.

The day I believe the government tells the truth is the day I beleive Area 51 doesn't exist.

Our government has lied way too much for me to think they're telling the truth on this. Lied about Iraq "what did that have to do with 911 again???" lied about Serbia, lied about Syria, lied about a lot.

Are there any proof other than videos and (((government))) documents that prove 9/11 DEFINITELY happened?

are you retarded or just asking the wrong question?

ugh... the world trade centers aren't there anymore you fucking mongoloid

I am asking a question of whether 9/11 happened. If you can't understand this question, it's you who are retarded.

Buildings appear and disappear all the time, even if they were there in the first place, they could have been demolished or moved.
Occam's razor. When a building disappears it's not usually because it was destroyed by a terrorist attack with a hijacked airplane.

>the world trade centers aren't there anymore

Like they ever were?

I'm positive this is b8, but if you really need an answer, I live in North Jersey (i.e. across the river from Manhattan) and I watched happen with my own eyes (was in middle school at the time).

if the twin towers didn't fall, donald trump wouldn't be our next president

If Trump was a candidate during 9/11 the NYT would have skewered him for assuming it was a terrorist attack before the evidence came in

Memories are not reliable. You have watched too much tv after that.

New mene? 9/11 is flat

i was in new york a few weeks before and have been on top of the towers. i can assure you, they were real. a little too much tinfoil.

Did you see the airplanes hit the towers? Or just the airplanes fly across the sky? Because the latter doesn't prove anything.

were they ever there? i have never seen them. where's proofs?

You stupid son of a bitch. 9/11 is a day that will live in infamy.

>i can assure you, they were real

Everyone can assure anything, but you can't prove it, because you are lying.

how about all the witnesses retard

>witnesses

Too much tv. Memories are not reliable. Memory implants.

CTR poisoning the well.

There hasn't been new information on 9/11 for a decade

you aren't going to break the case.

Don't waste your valuable time with this bullshit.

Enjoy your bluepilled life faggot

Thank you for correcting the record.

Like I said, even if they were real before, they may have demolished in way others than a terrorist attack or, as conspiracy theorists say, a "controlled explosion" disguised as one.

Witnesses don't prove anything. Here in Italy we have "witnesses for pay" who are just people who stand outside of tribunal and courts and when you need a witness for your case you give them some money and they are ready to swear on their mother that they witnessed whatever you need to tell the judge.

Watch old 80's movies, like crocodile dundee (the second one I think?) They have shots of new york city in it that clearly show the trade center there. Technology wasn't good enough back then to fake that.

Nope. It was merely a ruse! The towers were just holograms!

>Watch old 80's movies, like crocodile dundee

crocodile dundee isn't the greatest proof desu

>Is there any proof that 9/11 happened other than a few videos that could be faked?

I have my bank records from the cash on my put options

Watch early friends episodes dipshit

>be american
>try to find proofs from tv shows

no wonder why you are considered the most stupid fucks itw.

What in the fucking fuckedy-fuck is happening in this thread?

Nonsense. I clearly remember them being demolished in a controlled explosion. Didn't you see it? All over the news.

special effects mostly.

>Buildings appear and disappear all the time

No.

I remember seeing this happen live. I was 18.

I thought it was an action movie or something, but then the second plane hit and i saw the channel was CNN. Im like oh man some air traffic controller is so screwed.

I know youre just looking for (you)s so here you go. Hope youre happy.

Nice disinfo kike.

There certainly are some special somethings in this thread.

Yes, new buildings get erect and demolished every day. Even tall towers are demolished to make room for newer buildings or other reasons.

Did you see it happen live on tv?

>I never went to NYC therefore the world trade center never existed
What kind of shitposting is this?

lol

every poster who took OP as anything but a troll is dumber than OP tbqh

There were no planes

Fucking idiot! Don't you know that the proof is in the pudding?????

what about the people who saw it and the footage and the wreckage and the bodies??? Lol degenerate retard

>Yes, new buildings get erect and demolished every day.

here is a famous picture where the buildings appear again and then they vanish for a while.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

>CTR distraction thread

>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

OMG!!!! HERE'S A WEBM OF JETFUEL MELTING STEEL......

FUCKING RETARD!!!

Euro souls wont be saved on judgement day

That's not what I'm saying. The WTC and the twin towers may have existed at one point, but they were never attacked.

"It was real in my mind"
The human mind is very easy to trick and its memories manipulated.

The footage could be faked.
There is footage of a giant dinosaur running around NYC in the godzilla movies. Is it real?

Did the plane go inside the tree and leak jet fuel all over its interior before exploding?

No?

Didn't think so

>take a steel can
>put gasoline there
>light it up
>enjoy the steel can melting and burning

Let me slice your neck open and take a dump into your throat, will you????? You fucking CRETIN??? Kill YOURSELF retard motherfucker!!!! FUcking DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

really? RIGHT now??

Latest shill tactic, call nonbelievers shills.

The thing about 9/11 is, maybe it was an inside job. But that's not important right now. No one has cracked the case in over a decade and we certainly don't have time to try 4 days before the presidential election.

Time spend on 9/11 conspiracy is time LOST for searching podesta emails, fact checking campaign related issues, and getting the message out.

This is basic economics, the theory of opportunity costs. BTFO CTR neckbeards.

I was there actually. 19 years old. Didn't see the first one hit, saw the second one. When it did it was like an insane movie. The noise was like a bomb went off. The whole area of the city kind of shook.

So fuck off

>aren't there anymore
>implying they ever were

>I was there actually.

of course you were.

I know you're trolling, but I'll humor you.

1) Every single news agency in the world covered this event when it happened. It would have to be a global conspiracy very carefully orchestrated to the second in order for it to have happened the way it did. Then every complicit news agency would have to make sure their stories never changed, ever. Not one single reporter or TV exec has come forward saying 9/11 was faked, much less offered any evidence that it was.

2) I, among millions of other Americans, was there when it happened. I had family members and friends that worked for MetLife in the towers on the day they fell. They're all dead now. Are their deaths fake?

i was actually on one of the planes and the pilot did a sweet barrel roll between both towers. the explosion shit was just cgi they added in later. i got a sweet paycheck for keeping my mouth shut. i am about to die of aids so i don't care anymore

Oh. One of those guys.

I was there. And you can fuck off

>Every single news agency in the world covered this event when it happened.
only because they were feeded from one point

>They're all dead now. Are their deaths fake?
maybe or maybe you are lying.

9/11 didn't happen, this totally could've been faked. They could've had special effects like fireworks make it look like the explosion happened and then did a total forced evacuation from the area, and then fake footage with buildings crashing and smoke could be released after.

>I was there.

yes, of course.

Are you having fun today buddy? Well you sure seem good at being an epic troll, keep it up but remember it is your bedtime soon k? Xdddddd

fins are so dumb lmao

Ignore this CTR faggot posting from his Finland proxy. The purpose of this thread is to direct attention AWAY from the real issues of corruption taking place on this board right now.

He's not even trying, just posting nonsense and you faggots feel obligated to reply because you just NEED to validate yourself to a stranger on the internet.

SAY IT WITH ME: "I DONT ACTUALLY CARE WHAT THIS IDIOT THINKS OF MY OPINION, IT IS NOT WORTH MY TIME TO TRY AND EXPLAIN MYSELF TO A MONGOLOID."

2)
Strange how every other poster here claims to have been there or know people who died there when even the official numbers propagated by the government aren't even that high.
Like if they were being sent by some agency to obfuscate the truth and make everyone who questions the legitimacy of 9/11 crazy.

Thanks John Williams!

>i was at the top of one of the tower in august '01
>went back to NYC in december '02
>towers weren't there anymore

something definitely happened

Didn't see the first. Saw the second one out the window. Didn't see the first building collapse since we were being picked up from school.

Probably a Penn and Teller Trick. They made the Statue of Liberty disappear once on live TV.

You're just a faggot who needs to kill himself. Seriously

For everyone else too young, it happened, then dust for hours, power out, everything and everyone went into lock down mode. It was so massive, it was like the wave from inception. Like a quarter million of pure destruction falling down then going up in ash

I was in the towers in 1996 and never came back. Are you sure they're gone?

>something definitely happened

see

For fuck sake, we have better shit to deal with than some fuckstick who wants evidence, and then out-of-hand dismisses supposed eyewitness accounts.

Yes, it makes much more sense that it was one huge conspiracy involving untold thousands of people.

>2 airplanes, hijacked simultaneously?! Unbelievable!

>A massive conspiracy and cover-up involving thousands of people in several states? Makes absolute sense!

>Being this fucking retarded

my dad was in a coffee shop getting coffee with his coworkers when the tower came down. He was a few blocks away. Sad. i still have pictures of me on the observation deck as a child with my parents

People are not conscious about being manipulated into believing that 9/11 happened. Like the landing on the moon. People just need to believe that it's real and they will craft new memories and proof to convince themselves that it happened.

In real life I don't even talk about it anymore. I mean there's about like 8/9 million who saw it first hand I wonder if they hear the ct theorists as soon as they say they saw it

The planes were not normal planes they were essentially ratheon rockets strapped to the bottom of a rebadged drone plane.
There's vids of this from the 80s as a POC for the military.

The building was wired with explosives - any moron with half a brain can see that.

It was about control and invading and hiding the billions used to buy up russia

Damn pastanigger you're right i never really was on the observation deck.

Alright now I know this is bait at least. It's shit like this that make me question whether questioning Sandy Hook or the Clintons is correct;

i.e. I know blatantly that OP is wrong and retarded, so does that mean I look like him when I make semi-weak claims concerning conspiracy on other events?

>mwf the jews sold the towers to fucking china

There is literally no "proof" that anything "exists"

If 9/11 didn't happen, what happened after 9/10? Did we just skip to 9/12? Did 9/10 just happen twice? No way of knowing.

>special pleading fallacy

While I disagree with most of your beliefs (ex. the explosives), it least it has some presence in reality. OP is simply saying 9/11 didn't happen.....wat

All jewish fabrications. Try harder.

Let me find out. I'm only 3hrs away.

Also,

Yes, this is how you look to non-conspiratards.

>strawman
>ad hominem
TV Shows are recording the real world, so that seems very good evidence to me. Even educational shows, there's an episode of Reading Rainbow where the Statue of Liberty is being repaired. The World Trade Center can be seen.

>asks for proof other than a few videos
>witnesses aren't reliable.

Want me to go digging through my grandmothers house for the pictures from her trip to Manhattan back in the fucking 1990's? Or are you going to claim "muh medela effect" if I do?

People this stupid should be sterilized for the good of humanity.

I don't think you realize how much traffic this board gets or the fact that NYC is a popular place with lots of people living there.

Can you prove they existed in first place, except few videos and old photos?

coglione, terrone, cazzone, fallito

suicidati

What are you smirking at? You're just a dumb dog, what do you know anyway?

>they were feeded from one point
Evidence?

>maybe they're lying
Yeah medical records and funeral records are all just fake. I bet you think the world is flat too

sei veramente un mongoloide subumano