At what time exactly will the next president of the United states be announced?

At what time exactly will the next president of the United states be announced?

How long are polls open in America? Do they all close at the same time or is there a difference between PTZ & ETZ?
And why vote on a thursday instead of a sunday?

I mean tuesday

>14

>im 14
wdsmbt

Early voting varies
My state early voting is all this week
Oldschool voting on Tuesday is a leftover from the 1700s
The idea is that you can't travel on Sunday because sabbath and you'll need a day to make it into town

>Ywn rape that tight ass while she screams for mercy and farts involuntary on your rock hard cock

no way to know for sure. if its close it will take longer, could stretch to 4-6AM EST, but a candidate could also go over 270 before midnight EST.

14 years old ? Tsk tsk tsk.

they close at like 9pm PST, should have the results within 20 minutes of polls closing, unless it's close in which case it might take longer

>At what time exactly will the next president of the United states be announced?
Depends entirely on how things turn out. If it's an obvious landslide it could be called early, if it's a tight race it might not be called until late that day or even days later.

>How long are polls open in America?
Typically all day or at least all afternoon and evening in most states.

>Do they all close at the same time
No

>And why vote on a tuesday instead of a sunday?
At the time election day was established in the US Constitution, Sunday was still held by many as the Sabbath, no working, and certainly no voting. Wednesday was generally 'market day' in most parts of the country. So Tuesday was the best compromise at the time.

Use Google Ahmed.
This isn't the spoon feed department

Well know by 10pm est

Trump has to win Florida, Ohio, North Carolina. Those are all est states.if he loses one, with out flipping Pennsylvania or Michigan or Wisconsin. Thenot it is over. Because it is unlikely he will have Colorado, or oregon, or washington. Which he would need to make up for the loss of the eastern states.

>The idea is that you can't travel on Sunday because sabbath and you'll need a day to make it into town
That makes no sense. Do you not work on tuesdays? And are there really that many jews?
That would mean it will be 9AM to 11AM on wednesday in Germany. Or 5AM. Thanks.

Yeah, I dunno whether to stay up late to watch shit coming in and be fucked the next day or just get up early and tune in having missed the first part.

also note we will be gmt-5(est) and so on as of 7 november

Voting on tuesday is a tradition.
Back in the day most people were farmers, so as long as the harvest was done, people could leave home for a few days to reach the next town and vote.

Exactly my dilemma.
>At the time election day was established in the US Constitution, Sunday was still held by many as the Sabbath, no working, and certainly no voting. Wednesday was generally 'market day' in most parts of the country. So Tuesday was the best compromise at the time.
Hmm I feel like sunday would be a better choice for most people by now.

How does early voting work? By letter?

No, the best option now would just be leaving it where it is, but making it a Federal Holiday so everything is closed and people have the day off.

That would make companies lose too much money.

Depends.

If you live out of state but are still a permanent resident of another, you can register to receive an absentee ballot and vote by mail.

If you still live in your state of permanent residence, but expect there to be some conflict on election day, you can register to come in and fill out a paper ballot a week or so early.

I like how pretty women hang out, away from fat ugly women

>you can register to come in and fill out a paper ballot a week or so early.
So it's not even digital?
That screams for manipulation

The Sabbath was as important to American protestants as it was to Jews.

I really hope African Americans cede from the U.S. and form some Caribbean containment state.

It goes all night. You usually know who the president is going to be around 2-3am EST. Unless it's REALLY tight, like the shorts on that ass you posted.