SATANIC RITUALS IN CLINTON CAMPAIGN?

THE WOMAN'S TWITTER HANDLE LITERALLY SAYS 666

twitter.com/AbramovicM666

youtube.com/watch?v=p0wtz_giiIE

AND SHE HAS A CULT INSTRUCTION VIDEO

liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1316969941

BETWEEN THIS AND MOLOCH, I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/marina-abramovic-had-three-abortions-because-children-would-have-been-disaster-for-her-art-a7157566.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oJL2Ek7XGrI
liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1316969941
youtube.com/watch?v=5OM5SfUIN6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe you've seen people on Sup Forums mention how Christianity is the final red pill before. Maybe you ignored it or tipped a fedora at it in the past. I suggest you start swallowing it soon user. Keep your eyes open and try to see the signs.

i think we should use this image i just found in twitter to get more african american votes for trump

Hillary supporters like to think of themselves as book-smart atheists, Science oriented people - then to find out their leaders are all into bloody pentagrams and chanting rituals must be a bit of a shock.

You cucks seen this yet?

independent.co.uk/news/people/marina-abramovic-had-three-abortions-because-children-would-have-been-disaster-for-her-art-a7157566.html

>conduct satanic ritual
>shoots up in the polls
>slated to win
Your move God.

>LITERALLY SAYS 666
So fucking what. She's just an edgy Serbian "artist".
Literally nothing to see here.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJL2Ek7XGrI

Oh, hai!

Yes, the Dems really do emphasis with their constituents.

>independent.co.uk/news/people/marina-abramovic-had-three-abortions-because-children-would-have-been-disaster-for-her-art-a7157566.html

Shit needs to trend everywhere.

Kek will purge this shit

k... keep me posted nerd virgins at CTR

Push this on Twatter.

This chick is 75? How is that possible?

Good, we need one with the freaking naked black dude they put on display like he was for sale.
Lady Gaga is in it.

Why cut your hand or a fucking inside joint thats just fucking stupid.

winrar

rev up the meme cannons

>mfw I give coffee to my loving husband

WTF...

These people genuinely makes me sick to my stomach. I don't even mean it as a metaphor, I am getting nauseous thinking of them. It's like looking at the face of pure evil.

>liveleak.com/view?i=e3c_1316969941
lmao at fucking the bridge

>Marina Abramovic
>Balkan Erotic Epic

TOP KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=5OM5SfUIN6Q

Witches would sacrifice young girls for youth.

See UN and the Occult.

This is nothing new faggots.

Blood transfusions from young people does amazing shit user. There's recent research going into it that's actually beginning to near mainstream knowledge

> literally vampires

I want to unironically shackle a lead weight to her foot, push her in a lake, and see if she floats

Sure is /x/ up in dis bitch

I'd build a bridge out of her

Would this even bother atheists or irreligious people?

It seems to me like this will only matter to Christians.

Remember guys the Japs are also trying to influence us trying to paint witches as cute and moe. Don't fucking believe them, all witches are evil. Burn the heretic!