You can't find a flaw. Screenshot this

You can't find a flaw. Screenshot this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/exclusive-poll-trump-clinton-tied-in-michigan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AZ will never be blue. And that's changes things quite a bit.

>blue AZ
>red WI

This meme is retarded

Arizona is going red you shill

SWAP EM

AND TADA
269 EACH

However, VA / PA / CO / NJ Will go RED
NH Will go blue

so +13+20+9+14-4 = 52 + 269 = trumps winning number of 321

California will go red

virginia and pennsylvania blue?

haha

>Texas
>red

>florida
>red

This is what he map will look like.

>blue
>red

Maine should give 1 vote to Trump, ties it up at 269-269

Maine will be split

Cap this too

AZ = red

CO = red - look it up it's tied and they're trending towards red fast

>FL
>Red
We don't know for sure.

>a good meme
>a bad meme

The flags suprised me the most though. Good on you Canada, defying expectations.

>NJ
Nah, son.

I don't think he'll flip VA or PA either, but he could do Colorado. He'll definitely take CD2 of Maine. That means, I think he'll get 270 or 279.

Or this

Utah and Arizona are blood red you fucking larping faggots

Registered CO Dem, voting Trump. I'm not the only one.

ME CD2 is clearly going red and it will end in 269-269 tie. Otherwise, your map is identical to mine.

shit maps. atleast post something accurate.

Just imagine these results on the actual day. It would be a fucking rollercoaster.

spent 2 weeks in vegas recently, Its red as fuck. Not one single shillary person could be found.

>Arizona Blue
>Wisconsin Red

NC to Clinton, and probably FL
ME 2nd to Trump
Other than that, you're golden.

This is what I think the map actually looks like right now what can he flip?

Florida is a huge coinflip. I live here and everyone seems to be pro Hillary, but I'm in a more hippie artistic part of Florida so I don't know that that means anything

Arizonafag here. You're wrong. Mexicans will swing it to Hill.

>Texas
>blue

>UT blue

Get your shit out of here

This blew my mind

Trump is up 5 points in rcp average, not to mention 8 points in a recent poll... Fucking idiot OP

I'm in a part where everyone is pro-Trump, but our only minority here is white trash meth heads.

I also enjoy playing with colors.

There is no more messiah so liberals are back in their apathy and will say things like "it's already won" and "voting doesn't make a difference or change anything".

This is what will make Trump outwin the liberals this time. Watch.

386 here.
The only Hillary bumper sticker I thought I saw turned out to be a Hillary for Prison one. There is no fucking way. My gf has been down in Miami for a while with her family & even sees tons of Trump shit with almost no Hillary stuff.

There is no way, if she wins it was rigged.

Guys... Have you ever stopped to think how far Trump has come?

He started out as an orange real estate merchant, with everyone laughing at him to drop out. Now here we are, a few days before the election, and it looks like he could win the fucking presidency.

He defeated 16 opponents and memed his way to the whitehouse's door. Even if he loses (he won't), it's been an honor serving with you lads. This election has been the most exciting in recent history.

MAGA

switch WI and AZ
flip ME2
trump wins

Was outside the Clinton rally Wednesday night. Half the crowd was foreign students who can't vote. Another chunk were right wing Chads there for the laughs. Maybe 1/3 of the crowd was SJWs, older resting bitch face whores and inspired young women. There was more energy in the Lock Her Up and Anti Pipeline protesters than inside the rally.

AZ is RED. Also, fuck Tim Kaine. No hable Espanol, twat.

Arizona is not going blue you retard

I thought he was leading in NV

niggers will be staying home.

MN, MS, VA, AZ, NH, are NOT going to be blue.

hillary clinton has no real way to win.

this desu

I can imagine many channers who memed for Trump actually went and voted for Hillary. I mean there's fun and games on the internet and then there's real life...

>When you buy land from france in a so-called Louisiana Purchase (relatable, 2016 comedy)

Well everyone I know is voting for Hillary, and I'm seeing Hillary signs all over South Florida. To your point though not really in Miami.

FUCK OFF PAJEET STOP JYNXING IT

predictit.com will give you roughly 12:1 odds on that. How sure are you?

>You can't find a flaw. Screenshot this.
CD2 Maine not red

AZ and MI will be red.. other than that 100%

Kek wills it

GUYS

dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/exclusive-poll-trump-clinton-tied-in-michigan/

>IT'S HAPPENING

It has been an honor to fight alongside you anons, we have made meme history this year. If the Lizard Lady cheats her way to victory, I just want you to know that we're living the plot of 300 and the Spartans crush the Persian hordes in the last scene, after the battle where Leonidas dies.

MI and/or PA have a chance at turning red.

One of these states will be the decider.

The smaller states like NH and NV are irrelevant.

MI in particular has wonky polling. They had Hillary up 20+ points in the Democratic Primary - Bernie Won.

MI will go red and seal the election for Trump and it doesn't matter what NV, AZ, or NH does.

If MI fails, then PA gives Trump a final hope.

AZ WILL BE TRUMP
IM SO ANNOYED IM USING ALL CAPS
WHY DOES EVERYONE SEE VERMONT FOR CLINTON
SHE WILL NOT WIN VERMONT

FRONT PAGE OF DRUDGE

I gave it a smiley face. Now everyone can stop being mad at each other.

But Samson is killed as he collapses the temple.

This is not realistic, trump will tie or win buy like 2 points, or lose, but not by that much. A tie would be great

nice

You give him Wisconsin but he doesn't get Arizona?

VA / PA / CO / NJ Will go RED

PA and CO has a good chance of going red. NJ is far too blue to be honest.

Sure I can, no Presidential nominee has EVER won an election in well over 70 or so years without taking OHIO, you shill. Also no sitting party has never won an election when the S&P 500 was negative in October, which it was. So have fun bathing in your own tears on Wednesday.

>almost everything red
>still close

cali is far to powerful, ridiculous

With how many maps have been posted already we have an accurate one by now.

Watch out for even one maine district to go red ---269-269 tie. Congress is tie breaker

Pretty fucking sure.

Only map that makes sense so far

>AZ
>Blue

>MI
>Blue

>VA
>Blue

>CO
>Blue

>PA
>Blue

Good one, Trump has this in the bag.

If you live in a small state you vote counts to a higher % of an electoral vote. Meaning small state's individual votes mean much more than a big states

Lmao

Also this
This is the best Trump can to. Northeastern states are not turning red. He might can win Nevada.

NV, CO, WI, MI, PA, VA, and NH are all going Trump moron, people have been posting on here telling me they see his signs there.

He can still win Nevada

Voted democrat in the last two presidential elections down here, voting Republican for the first time for president this time, and I figure I'm not the only one who is making that change.

>Oklahoma and Texas
>Ever going blue
Even as a joke this isnt even close to accurate

You guys got it all wrong.

Fucking idiot, New York, Illinois and Washington are swing states if you factor in the shy Trump voter and the new FBI stuff with Clinton.

Trump is winning in a landslide.

Extraordinarily retarded map, even for Sup Forums.

LA will go blue. People there hate Trump after that fake flood bs he pulled.

>You can't find a flaw
AZ Red
WI Blue
ME D2 Red
Trump gets 270
The great mass suicide of liberals begins.

Trump will win Michigan. The black vote will be down this year.

I'm confident this will be the map. IN had Pence as a governor so there's a lot of anti-pence sentiment there, but I definitely feel as if the rest of the 'swing' states will go red.

I live in Louisiana. Hillary is the devil here.

I hope you're joking

Why has hawaii always been blue?

>blue IN

Is this the birth of an epic new maymay?

>OR
>MN
>IN
>MI
>CT
>RI
>DE
>NM

Will all be red, especially fucking Indiana WTF

Illinois, Washington and NY are swing states when you factor in the shy Trump voter.

Im a prophet of kek. this is the map

>mfw this seems plausible actually

MI has a much better chance of turning red than WI.

Oregon
>blue
Colorado
>blue
NM
>blue
MN
>blue
WI
>blue
MI
>blue
VA
>blue
DE
>blue
PA
>blue
CT
>blue
RI
>blue
ME1/ME
>blue

NY, WA and IL are all swing states

Also
>NEW JERSEY
>BLUE

this will be the result

or this

OR
>blue
CO
>blue
NM
>blue
MN
>blue
MI
>blue
VA
>blue
DE
>blue
PA
>blue
CT
>blue
RI
>blue
ME
>blue
NH
>blue
NV
>blue
NJ
>blue

>MY
>FUCKING
>SIDES

Trump is winning in INSANE numbers, NY, WA and IL are swing states at this point after the FBI investigation and the shy Trump voters are taken into account, you're delusional