This is the NH polling

How is that even possible? Why are they suddenly fixing every fucking polls at the last minute.

It's so that when Trump wins they won't lose their reputation. Happened with brexit too

rigging the votes

That Clinton poll is 4 months old.

3*

polls are nothing but garbage

I understand that, but that's my point. How did it drop so fast at the last minute, it makes no sense. Did anything so terrible happened that such a switch is even possible? There is something behind this election that I don't understand, I have NEVER seen something like it in any election I've seen in Canada or Europe or the USA.

rigged

Just noticed there's a +15 from early October too.

My guess is that internal polls are showing a Trump victory so they're trying to save face.

Plus, with the whole Podesta and FBI investigation, Clinton's numbers probably tanked on their own. Notice how many staunch Hillary supporters have been jumping ship lately.

They brought Romney in to a narrow lead before the last election too.

Motivates the people who'd be like "meh, Hillary doesn't need my vote she's got it in the bag"

>poll results change gradually over 3 months
>OP is outraged
What are you even blathering about

It's what hesaid

Your job is to influence the charade until as late as possible with fake shit.
At the very last moment you 'fix' the shit to make it seem like they are 'kinda' accurate and you don't lose your future credibility. No one can prove that 3 months ago the margin wasn't THAT big.

and don't forget
> Polls are science
Cancer to all of them

> Cannot even comprehend a basic post in his mother language

I can only imagine how it feels to have an IQ lower than your age.

At this point I don't think they give a fuck, getting caught rigging an election is nothing compared to operating a hotdog and cheese pizza domino sacrificial dungeon on your private island.

What is domino

This your first experience with polls? Shhh, you're embarrassing yourself and you're embarrassing your country.

Some other user explained it best the other day. Essentially, people have realized Trump's won. They now want to be "right" and on the "winning team".

Dominatrix/torture/blood letting & infusion (blood magick).

> I've had many experiences with polls and I still cannot grasp their purpose in all this

You are retarded beyond imagination.

got milk?

holy fuck stop with this bullshit already
there's clear evidence of rigging the debates, directly communicating with "unbiased" media to run it as a PR branch, internal DNC bullshit that shows how little they care for their base or democracy in general and clear evidence of perjury before congress (multiple examples). All of these things are important to people whose votes can still be changed.

why the FUCK is Sup Forums diving down the /x/ hole right now? None of these investigations are going to produce anything consequential for a while (if ever), and at that point it would be good enough for an actual arrest. All that we're doing right now is making it look like all HRC detractors are tin foil maniacs.

>pedowood, spirit cooking, cheese pizza all confirmed derail/defame tactics