#SpiritCooking

Spirit Cooking is one of the stupidest things Sup Forums has ever attached itself to.

i know ill get called a CTR shill, and that's even stupider.

this is /x/-tier shit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdekfv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, the Holocaust is stupider.

Nigga, you posted this shit like 20 minutes ago word for word. Fuck off CTR, it's over.

get fucked shill

correct.

Brown "people" still believe in superstitious nonsense like this though.

Be glad you aren't a nigger and start pushing this shit on social media.

>Brown people are superstitious

Riiight

Hold me Sup Forums, I want off this timeline

Nigga I'm the first person to tell someone to go back to but this shit is scaring a lot. I don't know what to believe.
t. Physicist

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdekfv/

NOT AN ART

Stupid yet I personally know solid Democrats that will change because of it.

Do not underestimate fear of the occult in ethnic families CTR.

Nah - its useful. Imagine the uproar if we could link Junker to some occult ritual.

Msm will obviously target it as a wacko conspiracy theory but it definitely is a provable thing as podesta was emailing about it.
Potential to red pill Normies, white Christians and black Christians who fear black magic deeply.
Just need to have a good response to the obvious take the msm will have on it.

The Christians that are Hispanic are the ones most terrified by witchcraft. I cannot understate what I grew up with.

The funny thing is that it is porbably a cover operation to let Sup Forums look even more retarded to anyone who would visit due to media coverage and might have stayed.
There would have even been a small chance some of those would have become at least a little bit red pilled, but due to faggot memery of such level every halfway sane person will look at the catalog and leave again thinking they are right after all.

Have fun meming for a few more days instead of looking at least somewhat believable.

DROP THIS STUPID OCCULT SHIT

FOLLOW THE MONEY

FBI-user TOLD US TO STAY ON THE MONEY

FOLLOWING THE MONEY IS THE PROVEN WAY TO BRING DOWN A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION

>FOLLOW
>THE
>FUCKING
>MONEY

>people think it's a plot to make Sup Forums look ridiculous

wake the fuck up folks, Sup Forums has always been ridiculous. Sup Forums lives for this kind of shit, it's our job to pick through the ridiculous bullshit that the mainstream media can't touch without destroying their reputation.

Sup Forums has no reputation to destroy.

if ctr is active in these threads, they're the ones pushing the "lol Sup Forums don't be ridiculous" message, because they KNOW even if it's ridiculous or nothing criminal comes of it, it can still sway this election in Trump's favor, and right now the election is neck and neck

that's what's up

The fear is palpable with this one.

According to the Egyptian legend, the body of Osiris was cut into 14 pieces whose 13 was found by Isis, the 14th, the penis, having been devoured by the fishes...

Guys wtf is going on.

But average people won't believe the occult theory.
No matter ho much evidence, its too much for them to handle and they block it out.

Following the money is PROVEN to be the fastest and most effective method to bring down a criminal organization, especially in a RICO case like this.

FBI-user TOLD US TO STAY N THE MONEY, DON'T GET DISTRACTED

This.

Goddamn Canada, why have you shitposted so much in the past that you've turned youselves into a meme that everyone disgards as "leafs" even when you are right?
i've seen the same happen in several threads today.
>canadian comes with good point regarding how this spirit cooking thing is just a distraction which will serve to make "us" look like cooky idiots
>"hurr a fucking leaf"

>FOLLOW
>THE
>FUCKING
>MONEY

I've been spamming the same follow the money message all morning. Just about to give up tho.

I'm not saying there's nothing to the occult shit but it can wait until after the election.
It won't change the mind of independents or Dems, but money and corruption will.

This is what happens when you allow /x/-tier off topic shitposting to run rampant on the board.

I guarantee everyone who takes #SpiritCooking seriously is also a kekposter. The whole lot of you should have been banned ages ago.

It's dumb as fuck and doesn't matter, but it will convince superstitious Hispanics to not vote for Clinton.

All it would have taken was to google Marina Abramovich once, but no we had to make ourselves look like retards.
Kek has failed today.

Which candidate has a history of believing in /x/ tier shit? I'll make it simple for you, it's Hillary:
>believes in ufos
>conducts seances with spirit talkers, asks Eleanor Roosevelt for advice

You don't have to believe in any of the occult nonsense to be put off by Hillary's (and her cronies') participation in it.

we're not the ones engaging in satanic blood rituals

This spirit cooking shit is going to be GREAT for Trump. I think you're overlooking how much this quasi-occult stuff will freak out your average American. It looks downright scary to them, and it WILL affect their vote.