Annnnnnnd.......WE HAVE A WINNER

This is how Trump wins catholics, evangelicals, hispanics. black church etc

TIME TO MEME IT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TallahForTrump/status/794615582582673408
infowars.com/flashback-hillary-labeled-high-priest-goddess-of-occult-in-guccifer-letter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAY DIOS MIO!

The jesus! God will save trump.

speaking for Jesus will NOT endear you to most Christians

rev up the meme cannons lads

we don't have much time

Jesus is above politics you heretic

This is actually a great idea.

Catholics are pissed at Hillary. Guess which race had the most Catholics?

Yes but don't dictate to Christians who Jesus is with, that's very arrogant.

The left panel speaks for itself.

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Sure that won't work for liberals

How about Trump is with Him?

Jesus yo confio en ti

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the Devil.

Have a bump
This is absolutely shit tier but the normies on Twitter will gulp this crap down like fucking chocolate

twitter.com/TallahForTrump/status/794615582582673408

I know right.

Should be 'we're with him' or 'he's with us' at a minimum.

Vote HELLiray

WITCH will get your vote?

This is good.

Just adopt the WE WUZ KANGS version of Jesus

“The Romenian authorities query that I have to be sent back home “right away”, is a silly, hasty move, by the way.
I will not leave this beautiful country without saying that the “Guccifer Project” was a failed project. My will / intention was to fully expose the Illuminati / the Council, and their crimes, but I failed!
“Hillary Rodham Diane Clinton is one of the high priests, a goddess of this ocult, satanic, shadow group. One must see their evil and profoundly corrupt nature to understand what I am talking about.
“Though I know I invested a great deal of time & effort trying to expose the crimes of the Rockefellers, the Bush klan, the Clinton, and many others, maybe my skills (or lack of skills?) were NOT matching my faith.
“So, I apologize in front of the unknown soldiers who struggle to take this fight against these monsters to a glorious end. Many of ’em are risking their lives, while doing this behind the computer screens, from inside or outside the system.”

Nobody knows that guy stop deluding yourself.

This this this.Just don't play it overboard though. stick with the idea that hillary doesn't take "satan" seriously, not that she a devil worshipper

The author says he's with Jesus, he didn't say Jesus was with Trump

>saying you're on Jesus' side is speaking for him
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

What's wrong with Spirit cooking people should be able to eat whatever they want

mainstream media won't cover this

Could have put a MAGA hat on Jesus.

Who wrote this?

Hillary supports abortion, which is Satan

This spirit cooking shit is too much

We should also include some pro Muslim propagandahahaa yeah that's right

>He wasn't there for #DraftOurDaugters

Drop a bit more bible verses.

That is great work, user.

It's the Guccifer letter

infowars.com/flashback-hillary-labeled-high-priest-goddess-of-occult-in-guccifer-letter/

Well meme'd, good sir. I shall spread that image far and wide across the interwebs.

What ever happened to Guccifer? There was an obscure report he was found dead in his cell, then nothing.

Alex jones