Chappelle was right

Full Clip:
cc.com/video-clips/gcfne2/chappelle-s-show--making-the-band----uncensored
>Pretending to be Occultist Elite: P. Diddy
>"The only way Ima open up the studio now, yall gotta walk up town to the Bronx and get breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant"
>"I only drink the finest breast milks"
>"Go out there and milk a Cambodian"
>mfw he tried to warn us about the satanic New York elite and their obsession with breast milk
>mfw THEY REMOVED ALL VIDEOS OF THIS FROM JEWTUBE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpDTC2ARA24
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q9BwKqvxFgo
web.archive.org/web/20080729162519/http://www.chappelletheory.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't Chappelle say no to a 50 million dollar deal and stay in Africa for a while before coming back and never going back into show business?

yeah. probably because people are milking cambodians

Kek is blessing these threads across boards btw

bumping for justice

MAGA!

Video is unavailable. Fuck!

Double dubs of truth.
OP you magnificent autist.

also talks about dressing up as a clown to scare people in the same video

a sugar cookie mon, dis is crazy mon

Checked

>tfw he tried to meme magic the illuminati 12 years ago with a TV show but the masses werent ready
>tfw nobody fucking listened, not even to his anti-feminism

My nigga Dave was born too soon

Yea this has been really making me think lately. If you watch his interview on Inside The Actor's Studio he hints at all the weird Hollywood shit surrounding Martin Lawrence, Mariah Carey, etc, how they always want black comedians to dress like women, etc.

Dave was trying to subtly drop some redpills and they ran him to Africa. I saw his standup a few years back and he was riffing against transgenders.

One of the reasons he welshed out on the contract for his show is that they tried getting him in a dress

Seems like TPTB are really interested in emasculating men

Who are the five best rappers of all time?

Yeah, that was a really good interview.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE
>"You don't know where (((art))) and (((corporate interests))) meet yet"
>laughs and rubs hands

>tfw so fuckin woke you turn down $50,000,000 worth of jewpaper and dip out to Africa

Did anyone read through that conspiracy theory that the powerful blacks forced him to shut down his show? I remember one thing like Jesse Jackson sending him pictures next to his sleeping kids and shit like that. It is still one of my fav theories.

Easily one of the coolest black dudes to walk the earth.

Key and Peele trying, but can't quite fill the shoes.

>emasculating men

especially black men

Countless examples of up and coming black entertainers being forced to dress in drag before they are allowed to become "stars".

People who aren't obsequious are eventually given the Chappelle treatment.

Regardless of race, however, I think that they simply derive pleasure from humiliating people.

Then, of course, there is the alchemcal union of male and female in the hermaphrodite in hermetic texts. Trans-humanism seems to be the modern manifestation of such cabelistic ideas.

but I digress

>removed all videos from jewtube

Yeah no shit theyve been getting taken down for years and years over copyright infingement. If you think that has any relevance to whats going on now youre a dumbass.

On the otherhand, chappelle 100% didnt make a deal with the devil and basically got ran out of town for refusing to be part of the fucked up shit. I remember one episode where he has a guest band at the end of the show; the guy sings a song that goes something like "if i were president, id be elected on friday, shot on saturday, buried on sunday".

Obviously this alludes to assasinations. But wait, theres more! Towards the end of the song he sings the lyric "tell them the truth about jfk": the dude goes from smiling and jamming and bobbing his head to staring at the camera with a death stare for a split second right as he says it, before continuing on like everythings fine and merry.

Very easy to miss. I tried to find what episode it was but chappelle has guest bands in several episodes so i couldnt track it down. If anyones willing to dig it up you wont be disapointed.

The black actors wearing dresses connection is pretty damning. You just don't see white comedians/actors doing this.

ELABORATE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW SIR

If Dave Chappelle was a warm wet pussy ready for your dick, Key and Peele would be a fleshlight made out lf sandpaper

>Will "Cleanse Trump Supporters from OUR Country" Smith
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpDTC2ARA24

I am astounded that such an introspective and apt quote is attributed to Dave Chapelle

Except for Tom Hanks and Robin Williams. I wonder what else they had to do to become "superstars"?

Bump
Also can we address a way to fuck this up

its wyclef, ding dong.

I think it's SO fucking SAD that SO MANY heroic men and women have FOUGHT, and DIED to wake you fucking people up and you just laughed at 'em.

You people piss in the face of everybody who ever tries to help you and you spread your whore legs for your enemies to rape you and then you wonder why you're such failures and the world is in such a fallen state.

Look in the goddamned mirror.

If you've ever made fun of any conspiracy theorist or any conspiracy theories or used the term, "tinfoil" to indicate that someone is crazy and should be dismissed without looking at their evidence, if you've ever gone out and googled some "DEBUNKED!" blogpost on rationalwiki to win some argument against a conspiracy theorist that you didn't even fucking care about, if you've ever looked something up on Snopes to find out what it's acceptable for you to believe according to David and Barbara Mikkelson...

You pissed in the face of these children who're getting raped and you pissed in the face of the men and women who are DYING to try and save them.

And you WILL be held to account for ALL of it.

Guy actually is pretty intelligent. The fact that hes black and the content of his show would lead people to believe hes just another typical nig but apparently hes actually a down to earth dude.

Lots of credit for pushing the boundries on TV. Like ffs he had a skit called "the nigger family" with a family whos last name is nigger. Dropped the N bomb like 100 times in 10 minutes on live TV and nobody could do shit.

Chapelle wasnt racist. He made fun of race. But it was all in obvious fun. And shit was pretty original too. Key and peele feel to tryhard. Imitation is flattery but be your own.

Up

And Jim Carrey
And Tony Curtis
And Dustin Hoffman
And Nathan Lane
And Patrick Swayze
And Kurt Russel
And Liev Schrieber
And Johnny Depp
And Jude Law
And Guy Pearce
And Hugo Weaving
And Adam Sandler

But yeah you definitely don't see white actors in dresses.

The OG site has been down for years but I found an article on it.

nahright.com/2005/12/17/the-chappelle-theory/

Or anybody who ever posts

in response to some conspiracy shit?

You effectively applied the vaseline to some little boy's butthole for Lord Rothschild.

ANd I'm not even remotely fucking kidding or joking at all, I see you people as NO DIFFERENT than the rapists themselves.

You made it possible for them to get in power and stay in power and rape children every fucking night and get away with it, because everybody knows,

THAT'S JUST A CRAZY, KOOKY, TINFOIL CONSPIRACY THEORY, LOLOLOLOL!!!

>This kills the racist that hates all blacks

he knew

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE

>“The CIA’s campaign to popularize the term ‘conspiracy theory’ and make conspiracy belief a target of ridicule and hostility must be credited, unfortunately, with being one of the most successful propaganda initiatives of all time.” -Professor deHaven-Smith

You need skepticism to avoid manipulation though.

Yeah, cross-dressing is a classic fucking bit.

It is weird for it to be insisted upon. Why would the network be writing material for the show anyway?

That part doesn't make much sense to me, either. They knew that Dave and Neal were the gold mine, they were pressuring Dave to shit out more gold, not forcing him to do hackneyed cliches.

I figure it came up somewhere in passing and Dave got paranoid about it. Maybe Neal wrote a sketch with some cross-dressing in it and in conjunction with Neal pressuring him to take the deal it sparked some paranoia in Dave. It was probably just blown out of proportion by Dave or the fans after the fact.

I've met Neal Brennan (i'm dating his niece), he's a complete piece of shit.

I'm Cambodian and I haven't had breast milk since I was a toddler.What do?

>Trump hooked up with Rudy Guliani dressed up as a woman
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q9BwKqvxFgo

Get your mom preggo and sell her titty squeezin's on Ebay

Why?
Insight spews from him.

Dave and Patrice oNeill are all you need to say when people say women are funny.

Name ANY woman who has even come close to these two

Lap nah barang.
On tuk doh ch'gai

web.archive.org/web/20080729162519/http://www.chappelletheory.com/
Original site.

>You need skepticism to avoid manipulation though.

Yes, but it only works if you apply it consistently.

Most people are only skeptical of things they emotionally disagree with, and anything they emotionally like, they swallow hook, line, and fucking sinker.

Skepticism is a very sharp sword, and like all sharp swords, you're more likely to kill yourself than your enemy if you don't know what you're doing when you wield it.

Confirmation bias, normalcy bias, and personal incredulity... These are the main tools of thought MOST so-called skeptics use, and they call it being a skeptic, but it's not, it's being fucking stupid.

The vast overwhelming majority of skeptical people are too low-intelligence to even be entitled to an opinion, and they spend all their time and energy discrediting and debunking literal HEROES OF HUMANITY.

If you people can't admit today that you were fucking wrong about conspiracy theories, then just fucking kill yourself, because you're a liability to the movement. Your stupidity is more damaging than all the schemes of George Soros, he's nothing but a splinter and we could pull him out if the skeptics weren't twisting our arms behind our back just so they could win an internet argument to stroke their ego.

I've always looked at it more like he makes fun of racism, but he does it in the best way. He's funny as hell, and in the end you're laughing at the racism itself. The blind black KKK leader was the best example of that

>that post
>that flag
Kekkers

DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN

Wrong

Skepticism is instinctual and only becomes more of a cognitive function with age and context

Eg when a parent tells a child that if they're good they will get x for Christmas and the child looks at the parent until the point where the childs age and understanding of context let them come to the conclusion that Santa doesn't exist

No superhuman iq is required

*the child looks at the parent with skepticism

He's quoting Rick Warren.