You guys deny transgender people the use of a bathroom because they might grope girls...

You guys deny transgender people the use of a bathroom because they might grope girls, but you guys actively support a dictator who brags about groping girls?

Explain please??!!

Only shitskins grope women. Don would never do anything like that.

Fuck trump and fuck white people

>being this stupid

Drumpf has orange skin, so I guess that fits his shitskin persona.

i dont think anyone here cares about trannies and their bathroom habits get fucked kike shill you hold no power here

> being a leaf

Because he wants to seize the means of reproduction, something trannies are incapable of truly doing.

So that gives him the right to have his way with an innocent and scared female?

It's like you guys also like Adolf Hitler.

>a dictator

I wanna fuck that frog

I don't want to deny them usage of the bathroom, they can feel free to use the bathroom oriented to their born sex

I don't think that they'll grope children, in either the bathroom for their born sex or their transitioned sex, I just think that transsexuals should respect the bathroom policies that 99.97% of the entire world uses

Trump is not a dictator

This may be shocking, but some women actually like assertive and handsy men, just like some men like assertive and handsy women, not every peacock strutting obnoxiously is a walking rape case

It is good for the collective to seize the means of production, therefore it is good for the individual to seize the means of reproduction.

candidate 1: groping
candidate 2: literal accomplice of a literal rapist. Also helped a different child rapist get off with "unlawful fondling", the memory of it makes her laugh

Who are they meant to support? The weed man? Maybe the even more hopeless environmentalist chick and her we wuz kangz VP?

There's no barrier for entry for being "trans". That's why 90% of the trannies you see are straight men in drag, getting off on their fetish while people are powerless to stop them. Note also how many e-trannies are massive attention whores.

Nobody have a shit about the transgender bathroom thing. Conservatives thought it was a waste of time and that there were more important things to talk about. This is a non-issue.

fuck you and your strawman

A dictator? Hillary hasn't been elected yet

So, hes a dictator then.......huh...

trump is fine with transgenders using whatever the fuck kind of bathroom they want to

and i do not care about this bathroom issue. if letting them enter some urine stained cuckshed wins trump some votes then fucking give them the toilets, who cares.

If you use the same bathroom as blacks, heroin addicts and a colony of cockroaches, you sure won't notice a girl in men's clothes there either. Same thing for men entering girls' bathrooms. It's not like the girls' restrooms are some pure, clean and sacred temple. I would know, I once accidentally walked through the wrong door and almost puked.

And fuck your family, you snownigger. Hope you get raped by some towelhead when they storm into your mountain tax haven

>Trump
>gropes people who never, until this election, seemingly had any problem entertaining a billionaire and being entertained by him
>Hillary
>threatens rape victims of her husband with life ending bankruptcy in court cases and laughs at a 12 year old who got raped
>Trump is apparently the bad one

K

He said they let him.

How is this hard for you guys to understand?

I want to have sex with frog girl

>tfw Trump will never grab you by the neovagina

Sage