"They have to go back "- Shillary

"If they have committed transgressions of whatever kind, they should be obviously deported"

youtu.be/em14s8mGdEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V9pWu53qQxI?t=11s
ballotpedia.org/Oklahoma_Death_Penalty,_State_Question_776_(2016)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is a sanctuary city ? A way to say : a fucking poor city ?

It's a place where they won't deport illegals.

wtf i hate illegals now

Explain yourself amerifat.

I can just go there and stay because democrats made a law about it and republicans get cucked to death ?

The Census Bureau includes aliens (both legal and illegal) in the statistics used to apportion our 435 congressional districts. This has the perverse effect of helping states with bigger immigrant populations to inflate both their representation in Congress and the number of Electoral College votes they are allotted (the latter is a function of the former). Just through their illegal-alien numbers, the states of New York, New Jersey, California, Florida, and Illinois, which all went for Obama in 2012, received eight additional congressional seats in the last reapportionment, with over half of those gains coming from their sanctuary cities and counties. It’s clear, then, why Democrats resist enforcing our immigration laws: More bodies mean more power.

>Tfw not a single blue spot in my state

Feels. Fucking. Good. Man

Authorities ignore illegals, they don't actively look for or deport them.
As a result employers are often free to hire illegals without repercussion, for less than minimum wage, undercutting citizens. This usually happens on construction sites or small business operations.
This creates a snowball effect. The cities are both safe for illegals and full of work for illegals, which draws more illegals in, which pushes citizens out because they keep getting undercut, which opens more space and opportunities for illegals to take over.

This is why it is important to deport illegal immigrants, they are quite literally invading the country and occupying it for themselves.

Oh it gets worse. youtu.be/V9pWu53qQxI?t=11s

Wasn't the Supreme Court about to look at that case? Before Scalia got killed?

Utah is effectively a sanctuary state btw.

Mormons went full on Sweden with the 2011 immigration bill.

sanctuary city means illegal alien multicultural cock for cucking evil white males. its trendy and fashionable today and makes no sense but its a very trendy meme to do policy that make no sense.

>Only sanctuary anything is Milwaukee County

Really sprinkes my spankies.

that state will eventually fall to full on european EU Sweden syndrome some day, it might take a few years though but i bet it will happen considering how its been choosing and changing.

WTF happened to Iowa? I always saw Iowa as a conservative, down-home state.

Lol how is this allowed? Why is murica so cucked? Literally worse than Sweden

Iowa probably will never get as bad as california its much worse on the west coast

>my left arm is female

what did they mean by this

i think only my hands are female, it seems attracted to my male areas. i guess that makes me a different gender and possibly a lesbian in NY

it already too late the Democrats killed the American dream even more than it already has.

>get bunch of poor bodies,give them givemes
>they stay poor cause American dream is dead,so generations of poors who get giveme dats from dems,while the reps want to stop this

You think they gonna slap the hand that feeds them?

Why is new England so cucked? They are the reason this country is so shit

OKLAHOMA?

New England is cucked because it was populated by Londoners and people from the surrounding area.

is she /ourgirl/?

>tfw oklahoman

Ama I guess

Fuck yeah. I love this goddamn state so much

Daily reminder you will, in fact, never be this based

>tfw I will get to vote yes on this in the current year
ballotpedia.org/Oklahoma_Death_Penalty,_State_Question_776_(2016)

Feels fucking good. Wish they'd let us choose what methods we'd prefer they use. Drawing and quartering please.

>Tfw my college professor actually helped develop the new method of execution

Also don't forget to vote no on 777, bro

B-b-but riverside county, california is red, and SD is red / blue like florida

What's bad about 777? I haven't dug deeper into that one yet.

It's a bit complicated but I'll do my best to explain it. In the courts there is a thing called strict scrutiny applied to cases. It's basically been exclusively used for civil rights cases. Essentially the strict scrutiny test is part of the hierarchy of standards that courts use to determine which is weightier, a constitutional right or principle or the government's interest against observance of the principle.Now 777 is basically going to make the strict scrutiny standard apply to farming. This would basically make farming untouchable to any kind of regulation. The way it's worded basically no one would be able to do anything if things were to start going wrong, in fact I imagine the federal government would have to step in if things did go wrong. It's engineered to benefit no one but large multinational mega farms. I come from a family of farmers and they already have the right to farm, this bill does nothing for them. For example, Missouri passed similar legislation and almost immediately Chinese corporations began buying up huge tracts of farm land. It sets an awfully dangerous precedent.

>Missouri passed similar legislation and almost immediately Chinese corporations began buying up huge tracts of farm land

Anarcho tyranny at its finest. I'll sure as shit be voting no now.

Not surprising that all the officials supporting the measure are Republicans though.

I wish southern democrats were still a thing.

They are here in Oklahoma

Almost every democrat has an A+ rating with the NRA and are the classical agrarian type Democrat

Yeah Oklahoma Farm Bureau has lobbies the hell out of this thing.

California will be red in 2020 after they've all been deported

Yeah, it's gonna look just like that again.. Only bad thing about it, no Trump rallys after the primaries.

Why do most Asian Americans vote democrat? Most Eastern Asians are usually conservative.

Well I know, but I'm talking about in the general and in congress. I get real damn tired having to hear my grandpa play up Hillary Clinton because he's used to voting for the ag dems down here and can't see the blatant (((current year))), corruption, warmongering, and ethnic replacement staring him in the face.

I just wish they had an actual party instead of just a generic (D) next to their name.

Shame the populist party died off ages ago

liberal indoctrination in schools
the anti-white part appeals to them because it doesnt antagonize them