NYPD Ready to Make Arrests in Anthony Weiner Case

TRUE PUNDIT WAS LEGIT

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

>Blackwater founder and former Navy SEAL Erik Prince told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM that according to one of his “well-placed sources” in the New York Police Department, “The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making” in the Anthony Weiner investigation, but received “huge pushback” from the Justice Department.

>“The amount of garbage that they found in these emails, of criminal activity by Hillary, by her immediate circle, and even by other Democratic members of Congress was so disgusting they gave it to the FBI, and they said, ‘We’re going to go public with this if you don’t reopen the investigation and you don’t do the right thing with timely indictments,’” Prince explained.

>“I believe – I know, and this is from a very well-placed source of mine at 1PP, One Police Plaza in New York – the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in this investigation, and they’ve gotten huge pushback, to the point of coercion, from the Justice Department, with the Justice Department threatening to charge someone that had been unrelated in the accidental heart attack death of Eric Garner almost two years ago. That’s the level of pushback the Obama Justice Department is doing against actually seeking justice in the email and other related criminal matters,” Prince said.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/nHCA0xe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdI-u_Mxsv226-NjAYPzQhGG3hParkLOJf1gVYRv-7ae5moxg/viewform?c=0&w=1
map.norsecorp.com/#/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyABp02IJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

Do it anyway, NYPD. Trump will pardon all of you. Don't they understand that?

>(((Breitbart)))

It's literally nothing guys

>(((well placed sources)))

kys

>Blackwater founder corroborates what multiple sources have been saying

IT'S OVER SHILLS, JEB IS GONNA BE THE PRESIDENT

BASED NYPD will deliverr

I only believe this because I have tremendous respect for Erik Prince

>2016
>truepundit
>a go daddy website
>created in march of this year
>a trusted source

>Brietbart

corroborated by breitbart and erik prince you nerd

End of Hillary's campaign part 4920?

>source, biased right wing news
___, ___ _________ _______

DOJ is going to prevent NYPD from doing their job, DOJ is sitting on NYPD right now as we speak...

If DOJ made the FBI halt their first investigation of Clinton emails, NYPD is small potatoes compared to that.

Bill Clinton gave Loretta Lynch her first job, in the Federal government, that probably why they were taking about Lynch's grandchildren, to ensure Loretta gets to gang around to watch them grow. *Wink*

>believing the "my dad works for Nintendo" meme

Time to stop giving clickbait sites traffic, son.

Slow and steady

>Increasingly Obese man
lol

I can dream damn you I'm starved of happenings

ANY DAY NOW GUYS, I SWEAR

Ignore dramatic title:

imgur.com/nHCA0xe

>Weinergate

when did we start using this? it's fucking awesome.

bump

Sure are

Well memed, friend.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Prince
Shit the guy seems pretty legit. Former Navy Seals and founder of Military govt security company

>Corrupt politicians
>supported by billionaires and tyrants
>Media is in the tank
>social media is powerful, but unreliable

I wonder if they needed to build a few ways to publish info and communicate with with supporters?

>Blackwater founder

Dropped.

BUMP We are getting slid hard, guys.

Guys get in here! Some students at my University are trying to get the public opinion of BLM! You only need a gmail account. You know what to do!

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdI-u_Mxsv226-NjAYPzQhGG3hParkLOJf1gVYRv-7ae5moxg/viewform?c=0&w=1

damn, anthony weiner looks like THAT

seriously he's pretty fit

Why? Looks like a successful company involved with the government

Im actually surprised hes a Trump supporter, since Trump s clearly a noninterventionist/anti-Neocon.

Guy grew up in my home town, quite well known around here.

Why would the DOJ have any jurisdiction over what the NYPD does?

>breitbart

>"well placed sources"
>"copied and pasted truepundit"

Why is there a DDOS attack from Washington to De Kalb Junction?

map.norsecorp.com/#/

map.norsecorp.com/#/

map.norsecorp.com/#/

It was successful because of Hillary-style horse trading and political cronyism rather than superlative battlefield performance.

Blackwater embarrassed the United States multiple times because they either failed at tasks that your standard squad of 11Bs with at least one real deployment could have accomplished without screwing up or because their dumbfuck employees thought that they could do whatever they wanted because they belonged to a PMC rather than the military itself.

To their credit, they did try and clean up their act after all of the bad press and reprimands from the DoD by being a lot more stringent in their hiring. They won't even consider you these days unless you have deployments under your belt + a Ranger tab or Special Forces tab or something else that shows you actually know what you're doing and how to conduct yourself professionally.

wake up.

>Implying that there is such a thing as Nice hired gunslingers
>implying the US hasn't used ex-military staffed mercs for decades
>implying that they are somehow bad for doing what they were paid to do
>implying that we still don't use them, other services like them today.

>Have you seen planet of the apes

giving them way too much credit desu

Bump for justice

Meme this shit into reality

why would they even publish this
giving (((them))) the chance to prepare and flee

>Justice Department
>Does everything in its power to prevent Justice

It's headed by a nigress with the last name lynch.

Meme magic is real
Day of rope is nigh

>tfw it's literally nothing

>It's headed by a nigress with the last name lynch.

>Pushback

>Blackwater
>Dropped

Yeah but the US miltary training Al Q and ISIS and every other terrorist group going is A'ok compared to some vets pooling together as Mercs.

KYS fag

Hilarious how CTR shills are still trying to make this look like

*nothing

Bump

I've heard he sent a dicpick in an e-mail to Shillary
is that true ? anyone has pic ? for science pls

I wanna believe but I honestly just can't any more.

Thanks CTR

Is Huma going down?

MY BLOOD IS BOILING
FUCK!!!

What is the significance of godaddy as a web server? T&C used it too.

I made this thread earlier and TruePundit and every fucking shill came to that thread. All made fun of TruePundit, saying no one else would pick up story, or it wasnt a source because it wasnt on CNN, FOX or MSNBC, those fucking ctr faggots, I told you motherfuckers this shit was legit.

DAVID BROCK, CTR, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU. BETTER START PACKING YOUR BAGS NIGGAS, YOUR TIME IS UP.

CTR SPOTTED
you dumb nigger you tried posting your boy friends teeth in my other thread also. Your getting scared huh?

ggg guys.... its llliterally nnothing right?!? Guys?!?

You are so fucked

got milk?

hopefully on my dick, yes

>CTR shilling this hard

Time will tell wont it faggot virgin?

You don't need a pardon when you've done nothing wrong. NYPD is afraid of their higher ups all """"committing suicide""""

Ideally, when would the nypd do the arrests? It is getting late and i am starting to worry.

kek

Ctr and Brock get the guillotine

We are going to need breast milk and semen from a reliable source if you want us to drink that shit.

OBAMA CONFIRMED BABY EATER

CHOOSE ROPE
CHOOSE ROPE
CHOOSE ROPE

>Blackwater founder

What a faggot

What is the protocol when the DOJ is corrupt? Is there a legal way arround them? or is it 1776?

Need one of these pro-Trump featuring that Satanist bitch.

Well it's supposed to fall on the president who is elected by the people so you would expect him to not be a corrupt piece of shit.

But somehow we got that fucking nigger Obama.

He threatened to defile and sacrifice her children to Molech.

This

If the justice department is stopping them from pushing forward than the justice department has been compromised and they need to push forward anyway

He's obviously doing this because he is fucking guilty of something unspeakably evil.

Is it illegal to show CP when it's politically relevant?

I have to wonder if all these harsh CP laws are a rouse to protect the elites.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyABp02IJY
Hold up hold up hold up. You're not listening. I said hold up

Really shows how despised pedophiles are. People are willing to excuse a politician of anything with that old excuse of "it's just politics" but once they cross that tiny pink line they are done

I'm assuming theyre like the CPS of the USA

They decide whether or not to prosecute, not the police

what gets me about this is that blackwater does black op and under the table handlings. i would figure that they would be another tool of the establishment.

Never. Expect "suicides" soon.

You can very easily censor the penis, vagina or breasts in a photo.
You can blur them out or put a black bar over them.
I mean, you present a picture of some naked people standing really really close together with their sex organs censored, then you'd have to be the biggest idiot to look at that and say, "Well I don't see any penetration so it must not be true."

This. They need to man the fuck up and down it right fucking now.

All blood from here out is on their hands otherwise.

I want to see life sized pics like this outside polling places on election day.

Anything way to meme this into the current timeline?

This is CTR reverse psychology

They could be trying to leverage a comprimise at least for a while. Then they might have a true military like conflict and unclear if secret service will stand down. Secret service was on several flights I saw Epstein flight manifest.

Clinton will die in jail if she doesn't flee the country.

*ranger scroll

but yeah.

There's no compromising with people of such brazen dishonesty.

They need to stop being such pussy bitches and dump the pics now.

Come on, Rust and Marty

You have a debt

Oh look it's more bullshit

>Oh we're totes going to arrest these crooks!
And Hillary just took off on her private jet to an uncharted island she bought where she can lay low for life.

Literally nothing. Dru...Drumpfkins BTFO.

We need an all out meme attack on Loretta Lynch.
We need a motto like
Do you job
Or something.