ITT episodes that scared you/gave you nightmares

ITT episodes that scared you/gave you nightmares

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBNGGBjZBW4
kimcartoon.me/
youtu.be/vV7PfFgPscE
youtube.com/watch?v=SRa0GdOwVzc&t=2074s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that ending where the screen cuts to black and the campers scream before they're devoured by Meatman

I glad I'm not the only one that was disturbed by that as a kid

Meat man isn’t real dumb ass nothing could happe

The most disturbing parts were before he exploded to life. Just sitting there. MENACINGLY

>Tfw you got nightmares of this episode like a year after it aired

The episode of Dexter's Lab where Dee Dee turns into a monster.

That ending was scarier than a lot of horror movies

Did anyone else think the coloring error was Dee Dee absorbing Dexter's power or something?

"The Joy" from Gumball
"The Heebie Jeebies" from Wander Over Yonder
"Rick Potion #9" from Rick and Morty

The old kid from flapjack

Shit you not to me still the scariest Tree house of horror.

Nah. Friday the 13th, Halloween, Child's Play, and Nightmare on Elm St were a lot scarier.

fucking sailcat was really disturbing to me back then for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=RBNGGBjZBW4
(Also the spooky hey arnold episodes. All of them)

i do remember this but i feel like i thought it was hot ...

Dee Dee getting flushed down the toilet was legit horrifying. The weird shower apparition didn't help.

>All these so called horrors

Everything pales in front of the GIANT BACTERIA.

>Eats your cow and a lot of civilians

Nope, that belongs to Homer^3.

>horror inducing
>tfw this sene gave me a boner

Oops.

>That ending where we don't know if lazlo is the real lazlo or the meat monster

>Being trapped in the third dimension
I can think of no worse fate that could befall a person

2spooky

*synthesizer intensifies*

There something about cannibalism that makes everyone feel unconfortable

That episode of Hey Arnold about the ghost train.

Hey Arnold had some good ghost stories.

Weren't Lazlo and the main camp owner swallowed by a giant chicken at one point? That show was fucking weird

Was it really that weird? I always found it incredibly tame compared to Rocko's Modern Life. IIRC I never saw a tooth turn into a giant tooth and climbing onto a tower in Lazlo and I certainly don't recall Lazio having any adult jokes either

THE MAN IN GAUZE! THE MAN IN GAUZE!

What's yer offer?

I loved that episode

But this is the ghost train that scared me.

>The mysteries of moville episode were one kid scam everyone
>He start to order stuff from magazine, but never pays
>They finally come to collect all the money he owns them, but he dosen't have any
>The episode end with this image
Pretty fucked up for as a kid

I just realized I repressed this episode, why must you remind me?

Kid? I'm 38 years old

There were a few but the end of the Garfield Halloween special freaked me out as a kid.

Came here to post Swat Cats.
Swat Cats put this weird dread in me, like we're all just this shifting meat and matter to be destroyed.
Everything felt like it was a horrific mutant.
I remember that bacteria thing being a cat with eyes in the back of it's head, and when they slide around, that was enough to say "this is the death of that cat, it's mutated beyond what it once was".

The two gangster cyborgs scared the shit out of me too, that they had their bodies destroyed and were just heads.
I think I remember them getting smashed to bits as robots too.

Saw the Inhumanoids movie as a kid when my gran was looking after me.
Never knew what it was until I was an adult, because it was a ten year old, obscure cartoon at the time, on a small, defunct sky TV kids channel.

So much screaming and terrifying voices.
Decompose scared me, because he infected injured soldiers that were asleep in barracks and turned them into zombies with his touch.
Also he mutated the female character into a giant screaming zombie.

>I remember that bacteria thing being a cat with eyes in the back of it's head

Yeah. Poor Morbulus. And the worst part of his transformation? He was still conscious when transforming, yet his mind was quickly eroding.

And the Metallikats? The whole way the became was unsettling, but last episode of S2 was pretty scary for them. They got better luckily.

I was more afraid of the gremlin that almost destroyed the bus and decapitated Flanders, desu.

Plus with Stan's mom

what happened to them? I didn't get to see all the episodes.

Mac gets...nah, not gonna spoiler you this.

kimcartoon.me/

Go there and watch the rest.

The Legend of Treasure Island, The Cave of Babel: youtu.be/vV7PfFgPscE

Absolutely terrifying as a 6 year old.
There's a cursed cave that distorts it's victims, but as a kid, I saw this as something akin to watching someone get dissolved alive, watching them break apart bit by bit.
They're abstracted and fragmented.
The first character they show that goes through this, I don't think gets seen again, so I just assumed they really were pulled apart.

Abstracted, tortured horror.

I was a going to post this. I gave up watching south park for a couple of years because of it.

yeah! I've seen this one.
Rules for TV seem so strange to me, like characters that are inorganic or monstrous are ok to be ripped apart or destroyed?!
He just gets pulled to pieces!!

ps. Top notch animation. Never appreciated how good it was. Looks like something TMS would have worked on.

Yeah. Also still waiting for pic. related.

If it's fucking dead then I swear...

I couldn't have first seen this episode later than age 7. Even then, my parents explained to
me the general idea of what a pedophile was and that they kidnapped you. I didn't
know about sex then, but I knew that some people were twisted.

I got pedo vibes off of this guy at or before age seven, and I
maintain my younger self's conclusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRa0GdOwVzc&t=2074s

Teen Titans episode Haunted scared the shit outta me as a kid and even now it creeps me out a bit.

>episode just ends with a giant microscope observing both a country sized monster Dexter and DeeDee
what the fuck Genndy

The orginal intruder special on toonami fucked me up pretty good because I watched the thing not too long before it. My little kid mind just assumed the ooze or whatever was basically the thing only for robots.