HappeningV2: Quads bonus

This Breitbart article is sensational. It confirms what FBI user told us about the Clintons trading in SAP-level program intel. If true and proven, this is a high crimes and treason type crime. They will likely face the death penalty if brought to justice.

Read the article. This is all confirmed by these brave NYPD sources.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

Other urls found in this thread:

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/2-killed-in-fiery-crash-near-downtown-indy
fortune.com/2016/11/04/tesla-autopilot-crash-indiana/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never forget

kek has long since said this

What was the thread in OP pic related about ?

Good lord. Meme magic might actually exist.

YO WHAT THE FUCK

I'm a new fag who has fallen in love with Sup Forums
and i wish to prase kek

Shadilay!! Praise him

I don't want to see you kissing Jews. Taking donations from Jews. In bed with a Jew.

FBI agent dies in fiery crash in Indy.

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/2-killed-in-fiery-crash-near-downtown-indy
another source: fortune.com/2016/11/04/tesla-autopilot-crash-indiana/

not sure if related with thread or FBIanon. Thought it was interesting that guy's profession was listed in article.

trips
dubs
dubs
dubs
dubs

KEK IS WITH US, PRAISE HIS NAME.

SHADILAY.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

F

DUDE

i'm so tired of all this larping. you all keep saying the happening will happen and it doesn't.

fuck off

hillary will burn Sup Forums to the ground

Almost half the posts in this thread are gets.

Kek exists. And he wills it.

Even if this is true shes got so much monny if she even gets charged which i dout. Some one will be payed off and shell be under house arest at most

I don't know man. Multiple sources have escalated to publicly observing that some of the crimes are capital crimes.

I figured at first they were going to leave the pedo stuff alone and just get things done via CF, but it appears that they're fully prepared to move on the satanists. It's getting harder to walk back from.

Who knows how far it will be taken, but this is one of the most stunning developments I never seriously thought I see in my life.

Praise kek

of course meme magic is real, how else can you explain this?

>checked
PRAISE KEK, BROTHERS!

DUBS AGAIN

THIS THREAD IS DDDDDUUUUUBBBBSSSSS

PRAISE HIM

bump. spread the article.
some of you may also be interested in the "dnc hatchet man", if you haven't read it yet:

Is there anyone who is still denying it at this point? Kek why have you made yourself truly known in this thread?

Hillary really needs to go to jail. I know you will it. You are so great kek. I love you.

AND AGAIN

DUBS ALL THE WAY DOWN

[Do You Believe In Magic plays in the distance]

The reason why KEK did not grant you dubs is because she will not just go to jail, she will be executed. We will have a Presidential candidate who will be given the death sentence for treason as well as being convicted of child trafficking.

hillary is kill

Kek is with us. Praise Kek!

don't spread this one, i think. One of the guys who died WAS FBI. ...he retired 8 or 10 years ago. sensationalist article, i think. I spread it on accident too. We all need to stay sane. limited time left.

this will all come to nothing. there is no division in the fbi. there is nothing going on at 1PP. i wish there was, but this larping has gotten boring.

where the fuck is wikileaks phase 3? there is so much crying wolf going on. at this point i hope hillary does win to do btfo of all of us who have been hanging on every conspiracy theory.

also, the bretbart story involves fucking blackwater exec.

We don't have any evidence for pedo and satanist stuff though.

On the first one, we have those emails talking about food items and shit, but - and I fully admit this just might me being naive - it really sounds like they're talking about drugs in all of those, rather than prostitutes. The food-as-code thing especially is typical of heavy drug culture. Sure that's illegal, but no one's going to care about Clinton's aides having meth parties or whatever because people mostly take a blind eye to drug usage.

And the satanist one is a really tenuous connection. The woman doing that performance """art""" is definitely a freak of nature, but there are two problems with that. One: there's no evidence that it's occult, especially since you can go on any college campus and watch liberated feminists do performance pieces where they shove spaghettios up their vagina. (If you've been on Sup Forums for more than a few months I'm sure you've seen interior semiotics already). And two: Podesta being a potential occultist technically isn't an issue because we have freedom of religion, no matter how weird or retarded it is. As long as no one's getting hurt, you can even worship a meme Egyptian frog god if you want.

I'm not saying this stuff is impossible, but I AM saying to not jump the gun on spreading it around until we do some more digging and really get a handle on it, lest we look like complete fucking buffoons. We need to be 100% ironclad no-questions sure that Clinton is a pedo satanist before we start beaming that everywhere.

Keep digging, be suspicious, but also be cautious.

SHADILAY

What do you mean no division?

The public at large does not. But anyone who has looked into this stuff knows it's real. If the NYPD has been tracking this stuff for as long as they claim and managed to come across what is claimed on the Weiner phone, then it's entirely possible they're sitting on the evidence they need.

Trump wins

Kek is real

This seems like best thread I can find sorry don't use Sup Forums much just your run of the mill autist.

This is property info for the property user was talking about in Hawaii. Confirms renovations to piping and has names of owners. Having trouble finding info so came here for help.

I found Buckley Bishop in emails not sure if its related.

If singles, Hilldog will win.

Come onnnn Hill. Together we can defeat Kek.

u fail

lel

Stumped.

wew lad

get Fugged

>erik-prince
>Blackwater

Literally planted the nanothermite

Damn it, EFG. You can't even get singles correctly.

Trips quad can't lie. Plus the dubs here.

It's real.

SHADILAY!

willpower?

>lest we look like complete fucking buffoons
There's no problem spreading it around and saying it's fishy and suggesting pedoshit as a possibility.

We can just press them for answers.

Is she a pedo? I'm not saying she is, but IF she is, that's bad.

Bampin for dis

With this ID how could I not?
>Bill hasn't realised it's a double cell.

kek has abandoned the nonbelievers

Tuf gai

Here's why I think you're wrong. If he wasn't involved, it was at the very least a message.
>TESLA+TRUMP FBI DUMP
>FBIRECORDS TWITTER ACCOUNT DREW ATTENTION TO DUMP AFTER IT FLEW UNDER RADAR
>LATE NIGHT REPORT THAT TWITTER ACCOUNT WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION
>LATER THAT NIGHT, BOOM BOOM TESLA GO BOOM
tesla. Former FBI agent and his FIANCE. Special agent 1992-2000. Clinton years.
Either he was our guy or he was selectively chosen to send a very clear message.
So get the message.