Reminder

Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

theouthousers.com/index.php/news/138058-dc-to-pick-up-diversity-ball-after-marvel-dropped-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We arent counting the Joker vs Riddler War?

That's laughably out of date

No.

No, that was good.

So are they still Marvelcucks or have they joined the rest of the normies and started bashing Marvel?

And the blue man that makes the superman thought robot look like Krillin is what exactly?

>Justice League Cyborg and Flash costumes
>Batman White Knight (Potentially)

That was alright. A decent premise that would have been great in the hands of another writer without King's irritating stylings.

>hiring rapists Momoa and Affleck
>Ripping off Spiderman, Hulk, Black Widow, X-Men, Ghost Rider

What about Doomsday Clock?
I thought it was fun.

It wasn't good but it wasn't completely terrible. In current Big Two climate The Montage of Jokes & Riddles is in like the 80th percentile of what's good stuff nowadays.

That's not DC COMICS.

Doomsday Clock should be a reset.

It's 2017 and you only have to look at what any given Marvel creative just posted on Twitter in the last hour, and you will see more damage to fan relations than anything DC Comics has done possibly ever.

And I'm not even much of a DC fan.

reset

Have you seen what they did to Rorschach?

The counter will be forever at zero until they clean house starting from the top down.

I Windows if it is time to change it to "Being x days since marvel antes like sjw"

DC haven't done anything stupid since Rebirth. The counter should be at over 500. Marvel on the other hand....

Doomsday's Clock's version of Rorschach makes it reset

that's not going to confuse anybody...

Dark Matter creator teams being 9/11 white men caused it to reset.
No, really.
theouthousers.com/index.php/news/138058-dc-to-pick-up-diversity-ball-after-marvel-dropped-it.html
>At a press-only panel at C2E2, where DC must've forgot to send out our invitation again, DC co-publishers Jim Lee and Dan DiDio took a question about the motivation for including an expanded cast of people of color, women, and minorities in Dark Matter, their new artist-focused line of books. DiDio called the process "organic," and Lee said there was "no mandate" for the diversity of the cast. Though they did fail to mention anything about 9 of the 11 creators being white men.
>The bright side to all this is that without women on the line, all the creators can safely work under editor Eddie Berganza.

>It's been 0 days. Reset the counter.

You're a moron if you think that's the real Rorschach

Moorefags stupid complaints don't count.

>Moorefags.
I think Moore's an old cunt, but that doesn't mean they aren't bastardizing the character to the point where they completely missed the point of Rorschach. I sincerely hope is correct, but as it stands there's no evidence to support that and we all know that Rorchach is the character they wanted to bring back when they brought back Watchmen.

Who gives a fuck as long as there's good stories. Hire based on talent, not some retarded quota.

Wait is that just for the first arc or are they seriously just bringing the name back for a fucking mini-series?

It was a shitty story but it's not doing something stupid.

>Ripping off Spiderman, Hulk, Black Widow, X-Men, Ghost Rider
That's the first thing in this thread that kight count.

Oh right doomsday clock. We can set it back to zero.

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking nazi

*might count

Only after you go to Tumblr.

>Justice League Cyborg and Flash costumes
Those were revealed well over a year ago

I don't even agree with the last counter reset.

What's the problem here?

>The bright side to all this is that without women on the line, all the creators can safely work under editor Eddie Berganza.

kek

>nigger lover asshurt

Delicious!

>9/11
So it was all DCs fault?

I don't get it, what happened?

DC's new line of Dark Matter books appear to look like knockoffs of Marvel characters.

Personally I don't care if the books are good, but I'm not really excited for any of them other than The Terrifics.

Dc has a bunch of new heros coming up that are expys of marvel characters.
People are kind of hype to have fantastic four comics again but are less excited about the other rip offs.

For the uninformed, Momoa made a joke about how he got paid to rape beautiful women on Game of Thrones. This obviously translates to him being a literal rapist

>DC's new line of Dark Matter books appear to look like knockoffs of Marvel characters.
Crazy! That's like... never happened before!

That's funny. If Marvel isn't doing Fantastic Four DC will!

Big 2 are incestuous as fuck and always have been, mostly leaning towards Marvel aping DC characters. It's precisely why I don't care, as long as they're good.

Who cares if DC allegedly ripped off X-Men when DC had Doom Patrol first anyway.

Who the duck cares? Why use a quota? The only thing worth a dann is if the people involved have the talent to be in it, not if they have a vagina or are they are transgenserophobic or fucking purple.

Other than Doomsday Clock Rorschach acting nothing like Watchmen Rorschach and Johns outright saying it's a sequel, you mean

I didn't think Sup Forums could disappoint me anymore than it already did

I don't have a problem with them making a sequel to Watchmen. It makes sense from a company standpoint and honestly I'm surprised it took them this long. But at least treat it with some fucking respect and understand the entire point of the characters you're writing about.

I just meant
>no evidence to support that
DC Rorschach is a different Rorschach was inaccurate

>la epic bait ruseman
Congratulations. You fooled children. Where do I send your complimentary cookie?

>I knew it was bait all along, I just responded unironically for a laugh!
I ain't even the original baiter, but that was just sad

Outhousers only counts P R O B L E M A T I C shit.

>101 (of 5)

God Outhousers is so fucking pathetic

I like how they continue to ignore that one of the three top guys in DC Comics is Asian, while Marvel's top brass is all white guys

Outhousers is still around? Huh...

Johns is middle eastern but I guess that doesn't count because he's "white passing" (almost like race isn't as simple as the color of one's skin!)
Alonso is hispanic, but he too is "White passing".

>cast of people of color, women, and minorities
>people of color
>and minorities
What. What world am I on? These two are supposed to be the same thing.

Minority is the umbrella, Color-I mean people of color the specific. A gay is a minority, as is a disabled person, even if they're white. Still retarded that they didn't just use minority from the start. Also the women thing is absurd, I don't think an outhousers writer could name 3 women who should write for DC on the spot.

What is this?

Didn't you know that Axel Alonso is a Korean because his wife is?

Hispanics are white though.

Hispanics are whatever's convenient to the narrative.

It's a hot topic line of clothing for kids.

Oh right. Little odd.

Not him but how the fuck is that worth resesting the counter?

Let's face it, if there was a Marvel counter, we'd need to have someone manning it 24/7 just holding the button down.