(((they))) are laughing at you

All the pedo and ritual abuse related findings are a red herring being used to splinter Trump support, distract from criminal acts and conflate Sup Forums with tin-foil movements.

So far it's working.

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/
archive.is/MGb73
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
archive.fo/3BUXF
archive.fo/r0zCv
archive.fo/Ty2ga
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25325
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052
strawpoll.de/ec2z8ed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>used to splinter Trump support
>So far it's working.

Michigan would like to have a talk with you. Give it up shill, it's over you lost.

Just stop trying leaf they'll just call you a shill , look how many threads are up about that bull shit instead of pay to play quid pro quo speaking fees at the time of deals ect , they're weaponizing their autism to a shit target .

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off

in before the CTR nerd virgin bots call OP a ctr shill

Meanwhile in the real world it is flipping votes to Trump.

Apperently mishandling classified State Dept. Info and breaching national security isn't a sexy enough crime.

Apperently the FBI going rouge on procedure in attempt to keep a major security risk out of the oval office isn't exciting enough.

It was nice for like a week when we had the real FBI investigation and they were screaming "but da russians!" like it was the red scare pt 2

But nope, now Sup Forums's back to satanic pedophile conpiracy

too much truth was coming from the Podesta e-mails, so they put in this bullshit to distract us.

All this tin foil hattery bullshit will be debunked and then all the Podesta e-mail exposed truths will be thrown into question as well.

just stop it with the satantic bullshit. Focus on the voter fraud, focus on the Clinton Foundation, she should be in jail and she is just laughing at us.

No, you've just been on the wrong track because you insisted on jumping on a bandwagon around code words without even understanding who/what is involved. HatchetAnon provided a tip that has actual manifested into something tangible:

The key is Ron Wyden/Harry Reid and connecting them is Harry Reid's former CoS Susan McCue who is now president of Message-One. Her name appears 325 in the Podesta e-mails and she clearly has a close relationship with Podesta. Her travel logs match cities noted by HatchetAnon to investigate as Lolita Express destinations and independent sources identify Wyden/Reid each as being known pedos. Wyden himself is specifically implicated in being complicit to a scandal involving social services taking custody of children who are placed into abusive/sexually abusive foster homes, some of which are never to been seen again even following a court order for their return to their biological parents.

There does appear to be something here. It's just a lot more complicated than the Cheese Pizza initially proposed.

pol/res/8071630.html#8073911

Ongoing in 8ch

The people inclined to eat up this drivel are already voting Trump. The people on the fence look at these new talking points and cringe.

>conflate extremism with the opposition and the normies will abandon.

Notice early on, Bernie Sanders had a measurable following among the working-class until extreme SJW movement repelled them. It's the same tactic.

(((milo))) is insurance that the SJW crowd doesn't join Trump. He's doing great.

Yea it's pretty fucking sad how dumb this board is.

It just takes a few people shitposting something and making retarded claims with no evidence and then it's off to the races for days at a time.

(((you)))

It's because he is a shill. Regular people don't give a shit about things like "pay to play" because they don't understand it. Satanic rituals however, they do understand and it's incredibly damaging to her support base. And it's all found in Wikileaks so it's not a distraction like shills want you to believe.

You really think Hillary would make up lies about herself being a pedophile and satan worshipper?? Think for once

A vast portion of the emails used to back up the pizza theories have official state gov. addys. Do you really think they would be sending to and cc'ing these types of addresses these types of communications, code words or otherwise?

Yes. These people are arrogant and drunk with power. They know they're above the law and love to flaunt it.

#spiritdinner is the funniest meme in a while

>You really think Hillary would make up lies about herself being a pedophile and satan worshipper?
Of course no, but it's pretty fucking clear the whole thing is being hype-shilled by her people for two apparent reasons:
To serve as a distraction from where they DON'T want us to focus and to delegitimize pollacks as tinfoilers.
Of course the pedo and satanic shit is true but it's still grasping at straws with the current evidence, which her people have decided to work in their favor.

Name one person you can actually identify in relationship to that with means, motive and opportunity.

I've been studying the dead-end of the Pizza Party ideas since 2:00 AM. There was no genuine identifying markers, no patterns matching access or linking to Epstein, no continuous opportunity of access to disposable children.

I'm not going to dispute that Podesta is a pedo but I am also 100% CERTAIN that the circumstantial evidence you have with the Pizza Parties leads absolutely nowhere at this time. There aren't corresponding Missing Persons reports or emerging allegations of offenses from the windows of time in the perceived area of opportunity in any situation proposed in relationship.

The Wyden/Reid element completely changes that.

It's working. Instead of looking for search terms like "funds", and "depist", you're looking up pizza and hot-dog.

You are forgetting this little gem.
voter fraud pasta
ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-volunteer-files-affidavit-swearing-witnessed-election-workers-filling-ballots/

archive.is/MGb73

>I looked through the door window and could clearly see four SOE employees sitting at a table. Each person had a stack of documents next to them on one side and another stack on the other side, and they were all writing something on each document. Eventually an employee opened the door for me, and in a very hurried pace, allowed me in the room and told me to place my ballots on a different table. Once in the room, I could see the four SOE employees sitting at the same table actively filling out election ballots.

>Each had a stack of blank ballots to the right of them (about an inch high) and a stack of completed ballots to their left. There were perhaps a dozen in each completed stack. I could see that the bubbles on the right stack had not been filled in, while the bubbles on the left stack had been blackened in. I could also see the employees filling in the bubbles as they moved the ballots from right to left. I witnessed this activity for over a minute.

>When I returned from lunch at 12:30, I was met by a uniformed security guard at the SOE entrance and told that I had been terminated, and was forced to immediately turn over my SOE credentials. I was warned that I was no longer welcomed in the SOE building and that I should never return. I was given no explanation for this action.

It's simple. Tie all this hocus locus bullshit to something rational, like the observation that shit just KEEPS coming out about Hillary. How much more weird shit is she involved in? That's the spin. Stop being weirdos and start tying this into her relatability, her threat to foundational beliefs, her secrecy, her strange connections to all this crap.

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO FUCKING VERIFY SCREENSHOTS OF E-MAILS WITH WIKILEAKS

PEDO SHIT IS REAL DON'T FALL FOR THE DISINFO & FAKE E-MAILS

REAL SHIT HERE:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

RELEVANT THREADS SLID THE FUCK OUT BY CTR:

ARCHIVE LINKS OF ABOVE THREADS:
archive.fo/3BUXF
archive.fo/r0zCv
archive.fo/Ty2ga

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS ANONS

>So far it's working.
It not, its just a bunch shill (1)s responding to their threads going "OMG WTF ITS REAL"

They are in /x/ right now recruiting

REFORM THE LINES, Sup Forums

PRAISE KEK

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

keep playing with piss poo and semen and claim your the ones laughing at those who aren't more.

Like I said, regular people don't care about "funds" or "depist", they care about shock stories. Hillary worshiping the devil is shocking people and scaring them away. People brush Hillary's crimes off as "politics as usual" but proving she's into satanic rituals is very easy for people to process.

Let the FBI handle her crimes

> let's splinter trump by using a trap that black people and the religious will reach to with indignation!

Logic isn't your strength is it?

>They are in /x/ right now recruiting

They're failing pretty hard, nobody in /x/ is really buying it.

And that's pretty fucking sad when you think about it. Not even /x/ sees this as anything more than edgy performance art.

When twitter allows it to trend and doesn't shut it down + huffpost reporting on it means it's BS

Good goyim

>thinking CTR would support a campaign that implicates hillary in pedophilia and occultism as a red herring

ARE YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC, SHILL?

Correct.

Normies don't care about campaign fraud. Or money laundering.

They care about gossip.

Right, because if worshiping a frog god and thinking jews are behind everything didn't make people believe this was a tin-foil conspiracy paradise this surely will.

Why were these threads when they first started bombarded with CP to get them deleted? Why did they autosage, and then after the period when they autosaged, suddenly a bunch of people are saying it isn't a big deal and to stop digging?

The FBI has enough to indict. Everyone knows that Hillary takes money from foreign governments and that the DNC rigged the primaries against Bernie. She's already a felon and everyone knows it. The FBI just can't indict because the DOJ is blocking them.

Her reputation is so bad that #spiritcooking is trending on twitter and its filled with people who are appalled by the performance art believing it is satanic rituals. This only serves to hurt her reputation.

CTR (that means (((you)))) has a new game now, and it's trying to get people to stop looking into this trail.

yeah Sup Forums is kind of nuts about gross things and pointing out degeneracy. its kind of Sup Forumstard tier i guess?

>most of the men are looking at other women in this pic
Gee, I wonder why so many men support Hillary...?

ARE YOU A SHILL LOLXD?
I MEAN COMMON SATAN IS REAL AND STUFF!

Except fuck off with that because the pedo shit is real and has been known for a very long time. Goes way back before the time of the Clintons and it needs to known regardless.

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

Topics are arranged in the order as they appear here in the index;
[THE FRANKLIN CASE]
[THE FINDERS CASE]
[THE DUTROUX/FOURNIRET CASES]
[UK ELITE PEDOPHILIA]
[SAVILE]
[OPERATION FLICKER/PENTAGON PEDOS]
[DYNCORP CASE]
[PEDOPHILIA AND ABUSE IN HOLLYWOOD]
[PEDOPHILIA AND ABUSE AMONG USA ELITES]
[US GOVERNMENT]
[CANADA]
[PEDOPHILIA AND ABUSE AMONG EUROPEAN ELITES]
[BEHAVIORAL RESEARCH, EXPERIMENTATION AND PATENTS]
[PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS, PROJECTS, AND PARTICIPANTS]
[MIND MANIPULATION INFO]
[SEX SLAVES AND ABUSE AMONGT THE CHOSEN]
[MISCELLANEOUS RELATED LINKS]
[CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES AND SCHOOLS]
[CRIME]
[PRIMARY SOURCE SECTION]

no you idiot. this is literally the best possible break. normies have proven they don't care about hillarys legit crimes, but pedophilia and spirit cooking? it could be her pussygate. if the normies catch on, especially religious whites and superstitious minorities, it's fucking over.

stop thinking like a Sup Forumsack for a second and realize. this. is. perfect.

>CTR (that means (((you)))) has a new game now, and it's trying to get people to stop looking into this trail.
Nobody is saying this you kike nigger faggot

Everyone wants to find CRIMINAL ACTS (Like pedophilia) AND ACTUAL HARD EVIDENCE not your faggotry about satans breast milk and semen which are not illegal.

>defends alleged red herring with a literal red herring

you gave yourself away

Okay, I believe in the pedophile ring/child trafficking.

BUT Pizza is reaching and spirit cooking isn't even applicable. He didn't go to the dinner!
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25325

Fuck off CTR

Kids are not entertainment

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10052

We have been getting spammed with false wiki leak pictures
see

More like this desu

No i was just calling you a faggot in my own way

sure you were

>>conflate extremism with the opposition and the normies will abandon.

The funny thing is, we have proof that is literally what the dems were doing with Trump as a candidate. I guess time will tell if it worked in that instance, but we are actively giving them the ammunition with which to do this now.

The funny thing is, /pol isn't even that significant of a portion of Trump's support, but it is certainly one of the stranger segments and therefore one likely to be held up as an "example" of "who [they're] associating with" if they vote for Trump.

WHAT PART ABOUT "PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW, BUT DON'T FUCKING CARE, THAT SHE IS A CRIMINAL PIECE OF SHIT" DO YOU NOT GET?

She is a proven fucking criminal, yet your braindead countrymen DO NOT CARE!
Further evidence of "yes, she is a fucking criminal" won't hurt her support, because her supporters DO NOT CARE.

>Give it up shill
>(((you)))
>he is a shill
>YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC, SHILL
>CTR (that means (((you))))
>Fuck off CTR

Found the shills.

I hope someone is already on it.

The thing is, the fake email is the only one that even hints at anything less than wholesome going on with children. By pursuing this at all on such limited evidence, you're giving cover to the disinfo shills and distracting from the proven corruption and recklessness of the Clintons.

Yes. We're talking about people who didn't think this would all be exposed. They were high on power and thought their dream world would never end.

THATS WHY WE NEED TO DROP IT AND FOCUS ON VOTE RIGGING INSTEAD. EVEN IF THE PEDO AND SATAN SHIT IS REAL LET FBI TAKE CARE OF IT.
THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT

>yes lets tell them exactly what we're supposedly doing so that they'll get tricked into ignoring a FUCKING PEDO RING

fuck off leaf. You will never be a good shitposter and you will never be a jew.

Fuck off CTR, you can't distract everyone from finding the ring. Even wikileaks has retweeted information about it as a pre-suasive tactic implying more concrete evidence is coming to fulfill the track of thinking.

>Why were these threads when they first started bombarded with CP to get them deleted?

I remember reading that "ultimate redpill" thread a while ago and it was the first time I'd really seen anything about

>Want to see how people would react to certain changes being implemented (shutting down the internet etc)
>Don't want to try it at home because you don't know what's going to happen
>Use shit countries like Egypt as your sandbox testing ground
>Use that experiment to draw your conclusions

The only reason it reminds me of it is because of the infamous CP poster on Sup Forums a little while ago. Sup Forums isn't anywhere near as popular as Sup Forums and the most they do (or did) was steal other boards gets so they were pretty innocuous. For some absolutely bizarre reason though whenever a thread was made, even if it was sports related, but it was a sport the mods didn't like (which was all of them except sweaty man drama), this CP spammer would show up to get the threads deleted. Using CP to get a thread deleted (a sports one at that) is like dropping a nuke just to kill one man. So is it likely that Sup Forums was used as a testing ground in the same way the likes of Egypt was? Or was it a double ruse to stop people reading about GG because I remember there was so much of it, even the archives had to close until it was purged which is awfully convenient when the email threads now, also rely on the archives for past information.

At least the CP spammer had a happy ending

>Someone points out that it isn't just possession they'll be charged with distribution which has a much harsher penalty
>CP spamming stops almost immediately
>Some autist is arrested a month or two later
>Gets jailed

I hope the porridge isn't too lumpy, CTR.

The election is on Tuesday. Do you idiots really think any support is being splintered?

>you're giving cover to the disinfo shills and distracting from the proven corruption and recklessness of the Clintons.
Not only do you not comprehend the entirety of this situation by saying the above, I'm not gonna even dignify your faulty circular logical with a proper response.

Given the criminal nature of Hillary Clinton's campaign, and all of her shell companies involved; how likely is it that CTR employees Will be convicted of a felony in the near future?

strawpoll.de/ec2z8ed

>Fuck off CTR

Sup Forums is too dumb to see that Sup Forums is being played.

>but it's just in time for the house of reps vote to put him in

It's one guy posting the same shit over and over. Deal with it, newfag.

Racists like you don't belong here

Guys I've never seen CTR this scared or desperate before. We are on the right track to an extent. It's the Clinton foundation and human trafficking.