WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, Sup Forums...

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, Sup Forums?! We pushed Trump to the brink of a win and then all of you suddenly switched gears and started putting all of your energy into some retarded, spoopy, x-tier conspiracy theory bullshit instead of getting Trump over the finish line. Can you not see how fucking stupid this is? CTR needed to get you off legitimate issues and you've allowed them to succeed. You are fucking up HARD. If Hillary wins, I will legitimately be fucking irate with every one of you who peddled this dumb "pedo ring" and "spirit cooking" garbage. Go do something productive like getting out the vote, reviewing the leaks, or digging up dirt of leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html
archive.fo/3BUXF
archive.fo/r0zCv
archive.fo/Ty2ga
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/04/no-john-podesta-didnt-drink-bodily-fluids-at-a-secret-satanist-dinner/?tid=sm_fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty obvious with how fast Huffpo reported it it was a false flag smear.

except it's actually working. it trended on twitter and made enough people equate it with hillary. it worked so stfu

I mean, do people here not fucking understand that this is a CTR effort to get us off track and paint the right as a bunch of loonybin conspiracy theorists. Then they can use that to discredit the other actually legitimate shit we've found. This is the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time. We've come this far and then a bunch of fucking retards are going to blow it.

>except it's actually working

Yes, except it is working FOR HILLARY you dumb shit.

>it trended on twitter

Nobody gives a fuck. Focusing on this rather than legit issues was what CTR fucking wanted you to do. They want you to look like a bunch of idiots so that they can discredit the leaks.

CTR SLIDE THREAD
IGNORE
HIDE

I'm trying to get you off the wild fucking goose chase that CTR has you on. I want Trump to win and it isnt going to happen if you all keep this up.

Explain all the references to pizza, pasta etc

Some of them are cryptic as fuck and nonsensical in the context of food.

Between pol and reddit there's more than enough people digging. There's resources available to all of what you described and more

What if you're wrong OP?

>it's t-t-the shills that are pushing this hillary is a devil worshipper meme!
t. ctr

I agree, this thing already has it's own ball rolling, we should switch our gears back to Trump.

Perhaps this this Kek's greatest troll. He brings Trump to the brink of victory and the. Destroys him. Quite fitting for a God of chaos

If you think it is something, look into it after the fucking election. This isn't going to be a winning issue. We need to focus on winning, not wild conspiracy shit. You have plenty of time for that AFTER Trump wins.

This is what I've been thinking

I agree. We must focus our magic on Trump winning, that's the primary objective here. Everything else comes secondary. When he wins, we can really let loose.

CTR, how will you ever get to heaven with so much innocent blood on your head?

The /x/ tier shit you're seeing is real but I absolutely agree with you. This shit needs to come out later not now we need to win the election before we go after something so strange it'll weaken our overall intent to attack such a force now. Remember fighting a war on multiple front divides your army stay focused on corruption and getting these evil doers in jail first then we will expose the demons that wear human skin

better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven

MODS

Please ban every god damn pedo ring and spirit cooking thread on this board. It is a distraction courtesy of CRT shills and is meant to get us off track when Trump needs us most.

>loonybin conspiracy theorists

The looneybin conspiracy theorists were right all along, they've been talking about this for 20 years, they were right, you were wrong, they were smart, you were dumb.

JESUS GODDAMN TAP-DANCING CHRIST, WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE SMART PEOPLE DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU FROM NOW ON?

YOU'RE NOT SMART, YOU'RE DUMB. AND YOUR STUPIDITY IS A MAJOR LIABILITY AND IT'S HELD US BACK FOR TOO LONG.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID, AND SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

SHUT UP.

Pedo Ring is Bullshit.

What do you the Black Community will think of this?

the green one with the yellow shirt

>The looneybin conspiracy theorists were right all along

Except they are the ones who drag us down every fucking time. We get things going, get some momentum, and then they derail the whole fucking thing.

>What do you the Black Community will think of this?

They will A) have absolutely no idea what it is B) never see it because you arent in their network of peers and C) even if they do, they will likely think it is retarded just like every other normie

>paint Sup Forums as a bunch of loonybin conspiracy theorists
It's not CTR doing this tbf. It's an old strategy to distract outside observers from other structures. Sure can be used against Sup Forums as a hive mind, but in the end no one really cares what's going on at an anonymous West Saharan snowboard enthusiasts trap lover board. And those who show that they care, well, pic related.

This person is clearly homophobic.
How insensitive.

OP seems to not understand that we're going to win no matter what. Whatever stands in our way, we will win.

Lose the election?
2A.
Oppressed peoples know no defeat.

This is the peaceful option.
Civil Unrest, Guerrilla Actions, ect.

I actually think Twitter allowed this to trend at #1 in order to discredit the Trump movement. There have been other pro-Trump hashtags with more tweets that didn't reach that high.

This.
It's fucking retarded, plain and simple. No fucking MSM outlet will report on the Dems being Satanists you worthless idiot children.

guys please just stop talking about Hillary's crimes, if she goes to prison I will lose my job at CTR and have to move back into my mom's basement

Yeah they are going to be slightly angered and curious, then they are going to look up spirit cooking. And see the connections between Hillaries Staff and spirit cooking

>calling MODS
I thought a lot/ most mods were lefties.

At any rate, you're not gonna be able to depend on them to mold the hive mind.

All we need is one more Clinton scandal and it is over. Yet instead of going after legit leaks and leaks or working for the campaign, you all are now going down a rabbit hole of stupidity.

We're discouraging Hillary voters from voting.

Go tell your faggot child molesting boss his days on planet earth are numbered.

No they fucking won't. They'll think it is retarded, laugh it off, and then be less likely to take Trump seriously. You are hurting Trump, not helping him.

>not wild conspiracy shit
you know you nerd virgins stick out like a sore thumb, right?

What do you expect from Sup Forums? This board might as well be a branch of /x/ with the stupid shit flying around in here every day.

The ultimate truth can only be comprehended by those who want to comprehend it.

YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO FUCKING VERIFY SCREENSHOTS OF E-MAILS WITH WIKILEAKS

PEDO SHIT IS REAL DON'T FALL FOR THE DISINFO & FAKE E-MAILS

REAL SHIT HERE:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5252
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

RELEVANT THREADS SLID THE FUCK OUT BY CTR:
ARCHIVE LINKS OF ABOVE THREADS:
archive.fo/3BUXF
archive.fo/r0zCv
archive.fo/Ty2ga

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS ANONS

51 is the number.

I have a wife and work in manufacturing. I'm literally the exact opposite of a nerd virgin.

Do lewd Pepes exist?

I honestly can't believe how hard they fell for this CTR ruse. Hook line and sinker. Trump could have won, but they threw it all away going after this.

>WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, Sup Forums?!

I'm making soup for my wife and kids. It is boiling to reduce the stock.
>three carrots
>an onion
>a leek
>herbs from the garden
>two potatoes
>seasong (salt and pepper)

Delicious.

The election is rigged. Trump never had a chance. The real shame in all of this, is believing anything having to do with modern politics are legitimate and fair.

holy shit what the fuck

>The election is rigged. Trump never had a chance.
>boo hoo might as well not vote life isn't even fair!
You're probably gonna pout if he loses and think everything will go back to normal.
It won't.
kys chickenshit

Enough with all the Pepe's, post some land wolves or something

What is fucking stopping you dumb niggers whining about this shit, from digging into the podesta leaks yourselves?
Go on, make a fucking thread, and start going trough that shit.

STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE NOT DOING SHIT YOU YOURSELF ARE NOT BOTHERING TO DO, YOU PATHETIC CUNT!

Again, go dig trough the emails yourself, nothing is stopping you.

Besides, all the shit that has been found out about Hilary already makes it abundantly clear that she is a criminal. In my homeland, she would be already facing a trial. Unfortunately, half of your mentally challenged countrymen do not give two shits about the fact that she is a literal traitor to your nation and has broken tons of laws. None of the previous clear cut evidence of corruption and blatant disregard of the law has affected them.
Whereas tons of these normies, do seem to care about this ridicilous cultist bs.

I immediately got banned from /r/the_donald for saying to focus on the issues. Do you remember last Thursday CTR seemed to disappear? Sup Forums all day was saying how noticeable it was. 3 days later and every Trump forum is pushing this angle, and banning people who disagree.

I'm 100% convinced that this is a CTR manoeuvre.

It doesn't matter whether it's real or not, you will not convince anybody in 3 days even with video evidence (which you wont have).

The FBI is in an active fucking revolt and you're all posting "pizza = boys" or whatever. And yes, it might turn some people towards Trump, but it is turning people away because now Trump supporters look like crackpots.

The polls were trending favourably and I guarantee this affects it. It's a fucking travesty.

defeatist scum

OP is right.

All the conspiracy bull shit is a deliberate plant and a red herring to distract us all from the real incriminating stuff that will definitely send Clinton to prison.

Sup Forums got baited hard.

smoking dank weed

This is exactly what CTR would say.

>I'm making soup for my wife

Literally femdom.

Make sure you make some for her bull too, cuck.

bump for retard visibility.

Beware brit, while your children are growing up already, once my gf moves in with me, I'll be P O U N D I N G her, not for petty pleasure purposes, but for procreation, I will raise him to be strong, and I will teach him to hate the brit, and he will destroy your child(ren?) in the upcoming war. Know that.

I bet her Jewish husband enjoys motorboating those.

CTR Thread
Damage COntrol

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920

it's all out there and it is devastating!

What if people dismissing OP for CTR are actually CTR?

Keep it trending. The people pretending it's hurting Trump are the shills. Go to r/the_donald and look at the accounts of people saying the same thing... almost all are new accounts only a couple weeks old.

It's freaky as fuck and easily verifiable. In fact, it's more authentic than the pedo ring, which as of right now has no concrete evidence. This does.

If she gets busted for a pedo ring, great. If she gets busted for financial crimes, great... but none of that will happen before Tuesday and allegations of such won't affect normies.

Sperm and blood eating rituals is straight up repulsive and will freak people the fuck out. Remember, voting blacks and Hispanics are extremely religious. This is is an easy way to cut into her voters.

So where the fuck are all the CTR threads as occurred for months up to last week? Sup Forums had concluded they'd been let go because Hillary knew she was defeated.

No, they're pushing this fucking idiotic crackpot bullshit which is going to drive floating normies away in droves.

>disagrees with Sup Forums

Nope. You are now and forever a CTR shill, kys.

YEAH!

Where are the cant stump the trump vids??

Where are the cuck Hillary memes?

Remember when we went after Jeb Bush. Those memes were brutal!

Funny how every time I ask these whiny niggers what's stopping them from making their own podesta threads, and digging into the leaks themselves, they never fucking reply.

They are obvious divisive shills.

Fuck off satanist/Athiest fag

So many of you are ass hurt, that people are still wise to your God hating bullshit in 2016

Best shill troll yet. Ignore the /x/tier faggotry and move on

IGNORE OP

LEARN ABOUT PEDO SHIT

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4

STAY FOCUSED

WE ARE BEING RAIDED

FUCK OFF

I'm in the god damn Podesta threads and combing the emails.

This. It is pretty obvious that CTR is behind the x-tier spoopy stuff.

Good, then why the fuck are you whining?

>(1)

Because you are right

FUCKING THIS

You get what you pay for. You want more Trump shilling then where's my 0.25?

You forgot the SAGE

You sound triggered.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

I literally don't know who to believe. On the one hand, I can see this spirit dinner stuff being useful for freaking out the normies. It can make them more vulnerable to other conspiracy theories, true or not.

On the other hand, it could technically drown out any other findings or narratives in favor of something that's not really concrete and can easily be "debunked" with enough repetition of excuses.

I'd say the smart thing to do would be to just leave the Spirit Dinner stuff as a background thing, and continue looking for more avenues of attack. If we focus too hard on this, all that will happen is CNN will bring on that woman and some celebrities and claim it's just art. The spirit dinner stuff is most effective if it's kept low enough that it creates a confirmation bias, too high and we get a media campaign.

(You)

CTR isn't that good at this.

Have faith. The black vote is key, and they're feeling this hard.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/04/no-john-podesta-didnt-drink-bodily-fluids-at-a-secret-satanist-dinner/?tid=sm_fb

I fucking told you. CTR is pushing this to discredit us. Don't let them do this. Don't go on their wild goose chase. Focus on the issues and winning.

Man. This whole thread is shills shilling shills sliding other shills. You know you're onto something big when they all flock to you like this. Godspeed, Sup Forums, this is bigger than politics now. Reality itself is bending to memetics.

WaPo is definitely a reliable source of unbiased information, Correcto. Good work. Many shekels today. You will swing with the rest.

Keep drinking the KKKlinton KKKool-aid shill.

How nice of them to cover it now. How convenient.