Bendis

If Bendis stays on at Marve,l will every character end up black?

Technically those characters are black. They aren't old characters made black.

Unlike Wally West.

Riri has litterally taken over the Iron Man title and effectively is the new Iron Man

>Unlike Wally West
But he wasn't made black. He's a separate character user

Who is Spider-Man? Peter fucking Parker... If you want to keep Miles around change his damn hero name. If the character is strong enough, he will survive. We don’t need a black and white Spidey, a black and white Cap, a male and female Thor... It’s stupid, and as far as bringing the movie fans to comics, horrible from a marketing standpoint.

Thats a nice design though. Sleek, and the black accents...

Too bad the person inside the suit is a bland Mary-Sue.

The one time dc was worse than marvel.
Shame too. We could have had a perfect record.

>Unlike Wally West.
Fuck you, I like nu-Wally.

Hopefully all the girls will
Hopefully they will also be nice and buff

who cares? if people want a comic universe that is more white, they can start their own comic universe.

It really is, the problem is that it's indistinguishable from any of the the other Iron Man suits outside narrower shoulders. Riri lacks, among other things, visual distinction.

Maybe i will once the real sales figures come out and marvel comics is dead

Nothing about Riri makes me angrier than the fact that Lila Rhodes (Rhodey's niece) was PERFECT for the "Female Iron Man" role Riri took up due to the fact that she already had familiarity with the armors, hacked the Iron Patriot once, and even won Tony Stark's trust years before, to the point where he offered to help tutor her.

But since Bendis can't make royalties off a character he didn't invent, he got his OC Donut Steel instead, who is far less interesting.

... I take it you haven't been presented to Riri Williams yet, am I wrong?

But they are different characters that coexist in the same universe. What are you talking about?

The design is fine, but I feel like they could at least give something unique like a different color scheme to separate a little more from what Tony usually use. Doom is silver and has cape while War Machine is gray with big guns.
Then again it's not like its user is interesting to begin with.

>dc fucked up
>decides to fix it
>and keeps him around

Black Wally is actually cool now. His suffering makes it hard to hate him and he's written well.

Ironic, if you assume that Bendis was trying to make a character that was distinguished from her legacy. Didn't even change the color scheme

All they literally had to do is make her armor blue/silver. But no, they needed iconic imagery. Part of Riri's problem (well, one of the many reasons) is that they stuffed her into a suit

This, been thinking the same shit. I fucking hate Bendis so much for this. How long until this asshole dies?

If they kept her Optimus Prime suit they could have stuck with the classic IM color scheme. It's either the color scheme or the design, but you can't have both.

>BUT DC

To be honest, you're right. If Bendis stays at Marvel every character will end up gay

>We don’t need a black and white Spidey
But it's such a good look for him.

>Miles - Kid Arachnid
>Sam - Captain Falcon
>Kamala - ???
>Jane - idk some Norse goddess
>Riri - any non pron name with Iron in it

If he's supposed to be a champion of social Justice. Why hasn't he made an Asian-American male character who isn't a martial artist, scientist brain and also has a white female love interest?

>Riri turns into a villain because keeps fucking up and no one calls on her bullshit
>Lila is the one who decides to suit up and fight
You'd have an actual legacy hero AND an arch nemesis as a suvenir.
But this will never happen outside fanfictions.

>Kid Arachnid

Shit name, Redback is a better name.

>Jane - idk some Norse goddess
She named herself Thordis in a What-If story from the 70s.

You know damn well that's too creative for Marvel. They'd use his Ultimate name without a second doubt

Just mind raping him more and more, fuck Jean Grey

I hope marvel exits the comic book industry. Just move on.

It would be nice if they were good black characters

They'd have to get rid of Bendis, first.

Will benefits ducking fuck off already? Ducking fat so is a cancer.

Mosaic? Static?

If you can't be bothered to take the time to check autocorrect, you should get off your phone.

I usually push for making him the new Scorpion. His already known for bullshit sting powers.
War Machine is dead, and they already ruined Luke and Sam

got to happen some day
spider-men #3 sold 35k, iron riri 34k, iron doom 26k, jessica jones 20k, spider-man 33k, defenders 28k. they keep giving him fairly high profile titles and they're utterly mediocre sales wise

>Mosaic

>Kamala - ???

There is no second ms. marvel. So, it is pretty safe that she keep the name. She wore it better than Carol.

How dare you put Mosaic next to Static in the same post? Mosaic is shit.

Cause that’s kinda what someone else did with Asian Hulk more or less

You could still do Lila as a rival easily.

Amadeus Hulk is Zzzzzz.
He's still a stereotypical brain. Is another Asian eunuch. And half the time he's a big green monster with minimal Asian features.

GEEET BACK HERE, SHOOOOCKEEERRR!!!

As long as Bendis is in control I'm not sure if it would be good. He might just write her unfavorably to make his OC look better no matter how much it feels like the opposite.

SJW Marvel

This is so old user.

What a poorly made graphic.

I haven't read an Iron Man comic in ages, so other than that she replaces Tony Stark, what has Riri done to warrant so much hate?

She is written by bendis. (), also her reasoning to being iron-heart.

I think the problem that she became a hero too fast. She just feels awkward in the story.

Aside from what said, the plots she has been given have also cut her off from any significant development as a character. She's basically either been handed everything on a platter or simply steamrolled any obstacles without challenge.

A Mary Sue? That sounds really bad. And if the Wiki is correct, she took over Stark Industries. Knowing that status quo is god, I wonder how long this will last.

Not a mary-sue. Badly written character.

It doesn't help that they really want us to know that she is popular. Not only covers with selfies but also random civilians in panels taking pictures of her.
>that one page from CW2 where she's just standing still and other heroes suck her dick

>Riri is so hot right now! Dont you love Riri? WHY DONT YOU LOVE RIRI!?!?
They're just in denial at this point, user

Which it is understandable.

Tony stark success rubs off on her.

>And if the Wiki is correct, she took over Stark Industries.
No she was given Stark's workshop. Tony's birth mom runs the business with Friday and Mary Jane while Riri gets pats on the head for being Riri.

No, just the ones that will anger White manchildren that get triggered by the mere presence of PoC characters

This cover could work if she looked more embarrassed or sheepish.

Scarlet Witch will end up dead

I love how Bendis is suppose to be a Liberal inclusive writer, but he can't write black/hispanic characters worth shit.

This cover has a similar theme and is much better. It does help that her face is covered and she's doing more than just being in the middle of a crowd.

Cucks gush over his black/Hispanic Spider-Man

forgot pic fuck.

That artist does a good job of differentiating her suit from one of Tony's.

What the fuck happened to Blade? Where the fuck is Blade?

>They say everybody is.
Jesus Christ. You think Marvel writers actually believe this, or it's only the characters written to have is level of liberal agenda?

Marvel writers aren't "True Believers". They're the definition of useful idiots.

>How will we hang the Capitalists? We don't have enough rope!
>They will sell it to us — on credit.

my nigga

She is right, It could be a girl with a penis. Like those fishes in the deep sea.

He showed up in Bendis' Defenders run for two pages to deliver something and before that I remember him showing up in Gwenpool for an issue.

There was that pre-emptively cancelled series he was supposed to have a year or two ago.

But what if we enjoy PoC characters, and he decides to make the characters blacker than black, living stereotypes? Is that acceptable to your degree?

Isn't it time for a black Shang-Chi?

It's a misunderstanding of the Kinsley scale, or the idea that sexuality exists on gradients and not a binary or trinary structure. Kinsley scale has 7 gradients, ranging from 0 to 6.
0 = No degree of homosexuality
1 = Majority heterosexual, minor homosexual
2 = Mostly Heterosexual, moderately homosexual
3 = Equally Heterosexual and Homosexual (Bi)
4 = Mostly Homosexual, Moderately heterosexual
5 = Majority Homosexual, Minorly heterosexual
6 = Exclusively Homosexual

There was also a point 7 outlier meant to represent asexuality, IIRC. Kinsley's research also showed that these tendencies could and would change over time or circumstance, if I'm recalling correctly (i can't be assed to look it up)

them DSL tho

goddamnit no user she is 15 no no no this is not how we go down

Didn't Johns implement a Muslim GL in his N52 run? He was much better implemented than any Marvel diversity character but some aspects of his origin still felt a bit preachy

Depending on how one defines "minorly" in regards to sexual attraction and activity, 2-4 would all be considered bisexual. Which makes Bobby getting Jean Grey'd look really weird when you consider that he's apparently hard gay now.

The scruffy guy on the left has decent pair of DSL too.

That character was shit and is still shit. I wish he would fuck right off from the justice league.

Also Nu52 Earth 2 made Alan Scott gay and Golden Age Superman Black. DC's better at this but they still do it

>hey maybe I'm in the 2-4 range
>they say that's more common than people realize
>really?
>yeah but you're a 6 that has been masquerading as a 0

It’s not that (most) people can’t enjoy POC characters, it’s when SJW marvel backseats existing white male characters that fans know and love and replaces them with women or minorities. And it wouldn’t be a thing it was like one or two, but they did it to upwards of ten major characters, including several like flagships, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk and Captain America

They made Golden Age Supes dead and made his replacement (Some relative of Zod's from Vathlo) black. There's a difference.

oh yeah my bad, it has been a while since I read Earth 2.

I always figured Iceman for a 1-3 range man myself. He's down for it with anything that's feminine enough

The only one from that list that actually deserved the title was Laura, mainly because she was A)Technically Wolverine's daughter and B) He was stuck in an adamantium bukake and wasn't using the title at the time. However with his return on the rise, it seems that their is a chance she may be going back to the X-23 title. Still pissed about the She-Hulk title though.

The cover would work better if Reeree was in character and was harassing people into taking pictures of her to gratify her ego

Laura becoming the new Wolverine was a giant dump on her characterization though.

Great, now I want to see Riri as a bully from an 80s teen movie.

Xmen days of future past was on TV a few nights ago and it made me so happy to see a straight Iceman on film. Fuck you marvel, you can make him gay in your shitty comics but you can't rewrite the movies

>I usually push for making him the new Scorpion.

Is Camilla Black alive or dead currently?

You know what I want to happen, but I'm sure Marvel won't have the balls to pull off? I want young Jean to either die or lose her powers (preferably the later, so she can face some consequences for a change), and then it cuts to Iceman about to kiss some random dude, and something snaps inside of him and he stops and goes "Wait, I can't do this. This isn't me." And then later he connects the dots about what happened and gets super pissed about it.

Ah, the Jean Grey special.

Miles should me Called the ultimate spider.

I notice they put fucking Tom Brevoort in the cover

RIRI A CUTE

And the fatty next to him is Alanna Smith, his work girlfriend/assistant editor.