What did he mean by this? m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWoz4TcXz1g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zW6ausOZHzA
youtube.com/watch?v=w3YtHghBpl0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtm0VklqubY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

1 gay man for thousands dead in terrorist attacks

I'd prefer killing myself than being throw off a building by one of hillary's "refugees" too

This.

better buy a rope then

We OUGHT to make a list. A list of people who said they will do x y or z if trump wins. And after he wins, we push the hell out of those people to fulfill their promises. Many keks should be obtained from this.

Good riddance although I hope AIDS takes his life before the election.

Okay.

The AIDS will do that for him.

How the fuck can you not tell his entire channel is satire after the 5th second? Jesus Christ you kids need to go back.

Maybe I'm a bit behind the eight ball here, but why do people make these kinds of declarations? Things like this and hunger strikes are pants-on-head retarded. It's like a really sad adult tantrum.

Holy shit nigga, Trump has a bigger history of being pro-LGBT than Clinton.
Clinton was anti-gay marriage up to a few years ago, Trump was invited to Elton John's marriage and has pro-LGBT policies in his companies.

What's inside his brainwashed head:
>I' WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE A RACIST

Meanwhile, this is him outside his brainwashed reality:
>I'D RATHER DIE THAN PROTECTING MY BORDERS FROM DRUG CARTELS AND OTHER CRIMES

It's a tragedy.

he's full of shit and cum in his mouth and brains

like all faggots

fake and gay

Make this a hashtag: #suicideagainsttrump

youtube.com/watch?v=zW6ausOZHzA

why can't Sup Forums into satire?

Do it faggot!

Good, fucking die then.
It's degenerate gays like you that give other gay people a bad image. Nobody fucking cares if you're a fucking fag that takes dick, it doesn't need to be publicly announced. I don't go around talking about fucking guy ass, so neither should you.

No one here believes this is real do they?

>Gay and Dead
ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=w3YtHghBpl0
This guy's entire channel is obvious satire. Save your bullets for the REAL horrors out there.

It may be a parody/satire, but it's deadly accurate.

That's the method the media uses to spread fear to their leftist sheeps, to make them fear any small attempts of securing your national borders for your own safety.

Welcome to the wrong side of history.

wtf i love trump now

Trump says he doesn't care what gender or w/e you are as long as you're american

Hillary signed the DOMA saying "I believe marriage is between a man and a woman"

He's like a fucking woman.

>Trump says he doesn't care what gender or w/e you are as long as you're american

Nope.

He promised to pack the courts with Scalias

He attacked marriage equality, trying to roll America back to separate-not-equal

He started taking on Bachmann and Santorum as advisors

He picked Mike Pence, a guy who wants to fund gay torture programs ("conversion therapy")

He attended a symbolic meeting in Orlando on the anniversary of the Pulse murders with a notorious anti-gay hate preacher and Marco Rubio

He said he didn't care what bathroom people use and then, as part of his total 180, started saying trans people shouldn't be allowed to use the restroom they want to us

Trump has been exposed as being completely willing to throw gay people under the bus to seek evangelical votes.

So, if you're going to denigrate gay people at least be honest about it.

see more of his videos lol fagets, its a joke

>He promised to pack the courts with Scalias
>He attacked marriage equality, trying to roll America back to separate-not-equal
>He started taking on Bachmann and Santorum as advisors
>He picked Mike Pence, a guy who wants to fund gay torture programs ("conversion therapy")
>He attended a symbolic meeting in Orlando on the anniversary of the Pulse murders with a notorious anti-gay hate preacher and Marco Rubio
>He said he didn't care what bathroom people use and then, as part of his total 180, started saying trans people shouldn't be allowed to use the restroom they want to us
>Trump has been exposed as being completely willing to throw gay people under the bus to seek evangelical votes.
>So, if you're going to denigrate gay people at least be honest about it.

He did all this after promising to be "much better than Hillary" for gays.

Sorry, but what he has endorsed is as bad as it gets in American politics.

Nobody actually watched the video you autistic clown

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtm0VklqubY

this.

I gave it a thumbs up.

Nice channel shilling. How often do you make videos?

You are 14 or something? Get lost untermensch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Dying!

Out out out

Except all those who said they would move to Canada, get them to move to Mexico, seeing as they aren't racist bigots, and they love being progressive and tolerant of Mexicans, so it should be amazing for them.

>left: women and minorities
>right: white males

Really made me think.

you must be a real fag lover huh, fairy?

Totally fake. Only Lyin' Ted eats boogers like that.

Dude, what a puss ass, I'm gay too, and I am fucking excited for Trump to get into office! Let the flamers hang themselves!

you'll be hanged when trumps president, faggot.

people gonna vote for trump for this

That shit is so fake. I thought faggots were supposed to be good actors.

This

this should be made fun of on tv

>if you care about black lives matter *starts sobbing uncontrollably*

save us from this degeneracy kek

Clowns are funny!

Lmfao

M E N T A L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

jesus what a pussy. if clinton wins we will have forever lost our government to corruption and im not planning on killing myself. drama queen.

So Trump is the cure for AIDS?

Who woulda thunk