Are whites superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYDx7O2_hB0
youtube.com/watch?v=jwTHrJN3lhw
youtube.com/watch?v=4hZvR99_rHo
youtube.com/watch?v=o98Nh18butk
youtube.com/watch?v=OYU3rDBdCx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are, but whoever that is in the picture is a faggot.

Jeff pls go

Why with the hair? It looks fucking awful.

Fuck off, Jeff

jeff pls go

It's not so much that whites are superior, but rather that shitskins are entirely inferior.

him vs the golden one, who would eventually win in a fight?

using gear is like using cheat codes

it's not even an accomplishment, it's basically just admitting you aren't a real man and need to inject exogenous hormones into your body to make up for your low testosterone, dadbodded self. the only thing you're doing is making your defective genes more apparent to the world

jeff pls go

Are you kidding me? He looks like he's from Final Fantasy, fucking amazing.

Whites are inferior

Shoulders and down is a godlike body but the hair makes him look like a faggot.

No, they are definitely inferior to nips. Sup Forums just can't swallow that redpill.

golden one is scandinavian and thus doesn't have a chin. one well placed jab would paste him pretty good.

however, he has kickboxing lessons. not saying kickboxing is real fighting (because it isn't, it's boxing for little girls), but it counts for something. jeff seid doesn't look like he can fight, would probably need gear just to get his dick up

The Golden One is 8cm taller, a lot bigger and trained extensively in fighting since he was a young boy

depends on whom do you compare to but we've got the highest percentage of neanderthal admixture right behind east asians so we'red pretty superior

As for OP's question, yeah we are, that should be pretty sure.

You mean it's fucking A E S T H E T I C
Don't be mad shot curly hair bro

>white

BIGU WEIGHTOOOOOO
BANZAAAIIII

Le cookies are ready

That's the gayest Jeff ever, Jeff.

A few years ago jeff wrestled some douche in the gym and put the guy to shame.
I don't think he's clueless about fighting but yeah The Golden One would win I think.

Nah he'd look way better with a man haircut instead of that fuccboi shit. He looks like a roided up teenager.

does that guy even lift?

jef go

Some whites.

Looks more like light brown to me.

yea, it's due to the admixture of neanderthal dna.

hilariously sub-saharan africans are the only true pure humans. the rest of us are mixes of one or more humanoid species.

bodybuilding is degenerate, literally style over substance

The Golden One is way bigger than this bitch and isn't a bodybuilder. His primary interest is strength and he isn't on gear.
This guy is optimized only for aesthetics basically, he would be useless.
The Golden One on the other hand has won national fighting competitions in and has spoken about his incredible strength:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYDx7O2_hB0
youtube.com/watch?v=jwTHrJN3lhw
youtube.com/watch?v=4hZvR99_rHo
youtube.com/watch?v=o98Nh18butk
youtube.com/watch?v=OYU3rDBdCx8
He says he has trained brazilian jiu jitsu since he was a child

So its no competition
a huge monster with extensive fighting experience and military training+10kg and 10cm height
or
a bodybuilder bitch who would die of paper cut

On the contrary, bodybuilding is by definition generate.

>Forsaking his ancestors' warrior ways to learn stupid Brazilian shitskin dance-fighting

pissening

>boxers or breifs?

>not picking full body pink jumpsuit with hood like based clean frank.

>ancestors' warrior ways

Vikings were shitty warriors though

Steroids don't make you blow up, they make your body more capacitive to gains.

>he isn't on gear
ok

Also makes your dick and balls shrink.

Sorry, never taking that chance. I have no dick and balls to spare as it is.

Jeff pls go

Nice proxy Jeff

pls go

If they were superior they wouldn't be so much scared shitless of other races.

Is he natty

he wants to be zyzz

no

Seid was a state wide wrestler, what competitions has GO won? I think Seid would mash him.

jeff pls

pls jeff

Why the fuck do retards keep talking about Neanderthal admixture? Abos got loads and they're the worst things possible.

Imagine being Jeff's partner.

Imagine falling asleep in his arms. His soft, well-kept skin.
He likes those times. He likes sleep. He has to put on a persona during the day. He has to be alpha. But you've got to know him. You know the real him; the person he is when he's alone.
And you're so happy to be his teddybear. Feeling his muscular arms around you. Your penis rubbing against his.
All your worries melt when your in his arms; his sleeping breath on your hair. The quiet. The beautiful quiet.
You can't wait for when he wakes up and you wake up too, and you will kiss him on the lips and look deep into his eyes. You fall asleep in his warm grasp and look forward to that moment.
No homo.

final fantasy is shit tho

You do realise you still have to go to the gym like everyday and eat a shit ton to get a body like that, don't you?

wtf is up with the race obsession here?

dont understand how the same people that can ferret out so much high level hidden criminal misdeeds are also obsessed with a person's ancestry that they have no control over

Joff pls

Latsbrah has a bitchface tho