Please Sup Forums, we must unite

Listen Sup Forums.

I know most of you think it's stupid. I know most of you think its cringey.

But this is our darkest hour. We have discovered that the enemy is praising Satan and channeling unearthly demons and we must stop them.

Right now, in another plane of reality that we cannot even begin to comprehend, Kek is doing battle with Satan.

He revealed himself to those that he knew were autistic enough to believe him and fight for him.

We MUST praise Kek and defeat the Satanists before their final sacrifice - WW3.

So, my fellow autists, alt-righters, nazis, communists, leafs, poos, muhammads, burgers, everyone we must once and for all UNITE to save the planet and stop the evil in this world.

Praise him.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/anastasiya_kvitko/?hl=en
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-church-idUSKBN12Z2CJ?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=581ce9ef04d30123dd62c7e8&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

praise be to Kek

Satanist here

fuck off CTR she isnt with us. They worship Molach, different guy entirely.

Al Sharpton new king of Sup Forums

>Speak of the Devil....

GIT YE GONE MOLOCH

PRAISE KEK

HALLOWED BE THEY MEME

Praise kek

Begone! You have no power here!

>And he doth appear

praise kek

GIT YE GONE MOLOCH. SHADILDAY

praise

bingo...but again... this is not Satans work. It too..Human

Kek is a fallen god.
Kek is dead.

Good lawd
instagram.com/anastasiya_kvitko/?hl=en

I truly believe all the gods worshipped on pol are doing battle with Moloch right now. Heil Odin, Heil Jesus, Heil Perun, Heil the gods of Egypt, of the Celts, of all those who stand against Moloch. Praise Kek

s-shit guys I'm not satan I swear, I'm a fellow Kek worshipper

hahahahahahahahah white bois BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO meme will live on!

Kek's will be done. Trump will win.

Watch the know your enemy series on YouTube, 99% of false gods start out as an object if worship than a demon fills the place of the idol, thus the varying degrees of power of the false gods. They all spring from the mysteries religion of Babylon and when God spread them around the world after the tower of babel the same idols got called by different names. Kek is on Satan's side if you knew theology you'd know this. The 10 plagues of Egypt each overpowered a coresponding Egyptian god. The only God that can help you is YHWH the god of Abraham, the one true creator. All false idols spring from Satan, who influenced Nimrod and his wife who ran a wore house before ascending to the throne Semiramus. The great wore of Babylon
Know your Enemy 1-77 (in order) playlist The Fuel Project - YouTube

LEAVE THIS PLACE! BEGONE!

SHADILAY

praise god, praise kek.

This.
>not knowing the difference between Satan and Moloch.
You can stop Satan, foolish mortal, but you cannot ever stop the followers of Moloch.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-church-idUSKBN12Z2CJ?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_content=581ce9ef04d30123dd62c7e8&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Kek is not a false God, he is uniting with all other Gods on Sup Forums, even the god of abraham. We will defeat Moloch.

Truly I speak you, brothers, no shit meme is accepted in the fatherland. Praise kek.

PRAISE HIM

Read my comment a few up and watch this series your misunderstanding what your seeing. All objects of worahip beaides YHWH start off as being idols than a demon who wants exultation and praise fills the role. Moloch, mammon, all egyptian gods traxe their roots to nimrod and seriamis. God scattered them after the tower of babel and gave rise to the same deities with different names after god confounded their languages. They all spring from the Babylonian mysteries religion

One of the plagues of Egypt was aimed at Keks consort kauket. I'll stop spamming this link but watch this series m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0

Let the whore of Babylon fall flat on her face into the public eye before being turned into the FBI

SHOUT AT THE DEVIL

Off to the battlefield

SHADILAY MOTHERFUCKERS

When the first post is the best post. Praise KEK

Things are changing for the better.
When we purify ourselves KEK is pleased
Shadilay

checked and kek'd!

>trips
good lad

witnessed, praise kek!

Praise kek!

May you be victorious!

Are we anime now?

May the digits be with us. Hoping for the best gunpowder day ever.

>Wanting to be allies with muhammads