You Support Trump Because You're Poor and Uneducated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SIyNoyTexxQ?list=PLS0ZTewAzxILoo98fj4Plf5TlI7qSAR3x
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm quite well educated and I support trump, because of lulz and massive comedy.

You support hillary because you're 50k in debt from student loans for your useless degree
>and you call us dumb
>implying I didn't sage

I'm poor but educated I picked hill even though both were terrible she just was in my personal opinion the lesser. I'm gonna get a bunch of people hating me for admitting this though and be called stupid or whatever. I do worry about the scenarios with both though.

I'm a mechanical engineer and I support Trump because I'm sick and tired of china holding my product in "customs" for months then seeing a reverse engineered version of my product being made and sold by china. Trump outlined his position on this issue at the beginning of his campaign.

>50k in debt from student loans
Do that kind of things exists in the usa?

Is that the reason americans are so fucking dumb?

you are poor and uneducated

I support Trump because I'm rich and educated. Specifically educated in politics, in fact.

Student loan debt is prob the 2nd or maybe 3rd after credit card and healthcare debt (highest) people have in this country yes. I can't afford real health insurance so basically I'm screwed if I get seriously injured.

Bachelor of Science in CS making well over the median national income. If you're actually educated you can do the minimum research to realize that Hillary's lies are way worse than Trump's mean words.

actually most people who make better than wageslave money support trump, the "lol uneducated" meme comes from the massive numbers of dumb whores and nu males who put themselves tens of thousands of dollars in debt for a gender studies degree or something equally retarded

Sounds pretty 3rd world to me desu

Trump didn't violate office protocol while working within the upper echelons of government. Clinton is lucky none of those e-mails arrived in a foreign nation or she'd be executed for treason.

"Secret email accounts. Stunning record of secrecy and corruption, of cronyism run amok."

wtf im with her now

youtu.be/SIyNoyTexxQ?list=PLS0ZTewAzxILoo98fj4Plf5TlI7qSAR3x

Yeah it's broken. The student loan thing could even cause a housing style crash if we aren't careful. Hell already one for profit college (ITT tech) had to close because of this.

so since most people are voting trump that says something about the country , some things need to be changed
sage

I support clinton because i'm a satanist and child rapist.

What a nasty woman

All of my friends are Hillary fags. They know
>Nothing about Syria
>Nothing about Libya
>Nothing about either candidates economic policies

They are also
>Struggling to get through community college

LITERALLY all they say is "Drumpf is LITERALLY Hitler"

I got my bachelors in 4 years and I'm voting Trump. If anything it's Hillary supporters that are by and large uninformed and uneducated.

hmm

>doesn't know Trump supporters earn 10k more than Hillcucks

yeah dude easily, thats probably an average number, some could easily be 6 figures it all depends

I shit my pants in your honor high priestess Hillary may moloch bless you with a dozen virgin hotdogs

Why is Shillary impersonating Stephen Hawking in your pic, OP?

says the candidate banking on blacks and illegal hispanics who is a criminal and can only hope her supporters don't do any research at all or don't care simply because trump said mean things.

Elitists who poor shame and education shame BTFO by GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

The "dumb people" you are talking about most likely went to trade school instead and are working in what they studied for. During that time, college students go out of college with 50k+ debt and they are flipping burgers for peanuts.

I am uneducated by normie standards because I only when to community college and chose to have a job that's more physical (farming) than mental.

For me, you can be as dumb as a nigger as long as you work hard and earn a living, I respect you. I cringe every time someone on here post their 'iq'. No one gives a fuck unless your actually contributing in society and I say 99% of shills give nothing to the world.

I didnt go to the Jewniversity and get told how great liberalism is and how good Democrats run economies. How white people are the enslavers of earth and need to be destroyed. Yeah, il' keep my quarter million dollars you can keep the jewgree