I'm filling out my ballot in Washington state right now (yes I voted Trump)...

I'm filling out my ballot in Washington state right now (yes I voted Trump). However now I have to choose a senator and a house representative and I have no good option. Both republicans on the ballot refused to endorse Trump and both democrats voted for TPP.

I need a good write in candidate. Or at least something funny to write in. From what I can tell the Libertarian and Green party candidates are either complete losers or don't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/candidates/2016-Write-in-Presidental.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump. I don't want to leave them blank because when they look at the results and plan their next campaigns I want them to see one guy bothered to write in someone else and be influenced.

I'm willing to vote for a fictional character if they're a being of principle.

Just go for Vance though it appears that Murray gonna take it again.

Absolutely not. I refuse to vote for a Never Trump retard on principle. It sends the message that I'm a typical republicuck voting for a party not a person.

Write in Hugh Mungus

>I refuse to vote for a Never Trump retard on principle. It sends the message that I'm a typical republicuck voting for a party not a person.
spoken like a typical "values" conservacuck.

Anyone opposed to Trump is clearly part of the problem and needs to be purged from any kind of power.

A joke just doesn't quite send the message that I want corruption stamped out. I'm not just disgruntled, I want actual change.

Man I'm really tempted to find someone from history and just write their name in. Ideally someone who sought out infiltrators. McCarthy?

>tfw no seccessionist candidates

your one vote for getting either rep or dem candidate won't matter

better to vote straight republican in the hope Trump can be more effective.

Even if the libertarian is a complete loser, he/she is probably better than whatever neocons you have running as R over there. I'd vote L if I were you.

If your only values are trump then you are more cucked than what you think is a cuck. Not worrying about constitutional rights or local econony. Local elections are way more important than fed.

Your Republican candidates are just being strategic to appeal to all the liberals in Washington. The R's would definitely support Trump in office. You just have to look past the surface.

Keep the cucks for now. Then you can primary them next time. A cuck is better than a full-blown traitor and it'll be easier to primary a cuck than unseat an incumbent Democrat slime.

vote yourself idiot

Yeah but they're both never trumpers. So even if they do get in, they're not likely to help him and in fact will probably just undermine him for four years.

Pic related. This is Mike Luke running for the Senate seat. His campaign site is pretty fucking bad.

just vote a republican now and we will purge the traitors later. we need a republican majority in senate in case hillary wins. dont risk america for pride just yet

Just pick someone on the list. IDK about washington, but in certain areas writing in a non-valid name can let them throw out your vote. Stop being a faggot

yeah but if hillary somehow wins, the senate is the only thing stopping her from complete mayhem. we need a senate majority that is mostly republican even if they are cucklicans

Vote against whoever the incumbent is. Vote out all of these career politicians

Nope, I'm tired of slimy politicians lying to appeal to mainstream voters. If they say they're never trump I believe them.

They're not going to win anyway in Washington but voting for them doesn't send the message I want. It just makes me another republican sheep in their eyes. I want them to see the one vote for whoever and change their platform to pander to me.

And get added to the Purge List when Shillary steals the election? Nah man.

You're an idiot if you think your "muh principles" vote will get rid of cronies politicians...

Best way is to organize grassroots support for term limits and campaign finance reform... Trump 's anti corruption plan is a start, but the American people should be unified towards pushing these type of accountability and power-checking and balancing measures if they are going to fix the government.

Trump has lied plenty to appeal to mainstream voters, why the hypocrisy there? We know it's just dog whistling then when he gets in office it'll be a new Trump era

The GOP has made it extremely clear this election that they're just a branch of the GLOBALIST party, and I'm tired of the puppet show.

Of course I don't think one vote will get rid of them. But I won't support them with one meaningless vote either.

I'm probably going to wind up running for office myself in a few years. I'm getting fed up with this shit.

sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/candidates/2016-Write-in-Presidental.pdf

Actually I just found this page with all the approved write in candidates. I might just pick one of these.

Thats why i voted trump/ libertarian

these are CTR trolls trying to win hillary the senate, do not fall for it

Be nice if you had money. Id like to as well, but i speak the truth too much which apparently is a bad thing in politics. Do it tho user.

>Texasfication of Cascadia

Stop the Cascadification of Texas! Fuck you cunts stop coming here