Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bSiUlamT-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the other modern CN shows are either worse, just as bad, or shares the qualities that makes this bad. And this isn't bad just very very very hit or miss.

because
>muh oily smarts

Show is alright for the most part, few really bad episodes like waffles. Most people who make a big stink over it are just mad it's not more TT2003, and even if it was you know it'd probably be a letdown.
The Real atrocity is CN's scheduling.

when you hear people complain, you'd think the whole damn show is about waffles.

I don't know, I've seen plenty of discussion that doesn't touch on that. What I hear most often is that everyone's an asshole.

I don't really get that complaint since almost every main character on every modern CN cartoon is an asshole.

It gave me B.E.R. It's okay in my book.

>everyone's an asshole
While I agree with this statement, I don't see how it's a bad thing. It's like watching It's Always Sunny in a DC comics cartoon.

What would you do to B.E.R.?

more of if you interact with certain people (like say in a forum with usernames) and you notice their patterns.

like this one guy who keeps mentioning the historical inaccuracies of the george washington episode whenever the show is brought up to discussion (his stock "this show must be cancelled" answer).

funny how when other shows get that treatment (abridged/fanworks) they don't cry about it but single out TTG for it.

I dunno why shit threads like this one are allowed either, OP.

t. Mr Enter
t. Vailskibum

>muh anime titans

Shit's just Johnny Test v2
Cartoon Network has always needed a low effort, low cost show they can throw at the screen and purposefully get kids with no reference level to love because most kids that haven't moved on to internet exclusivity just whats what's on TV rather than try and be selective between the maximum 3 channels they even have access to.
It's like the shitty part of Lucky charms that nobody cares about, and CN is seeing if they can add as few marshmallows as possible and still get away with feeding it to kids. The answer is that they can, and there's very few people adding more marshmallows to the bowl. Just wait and eventually this time will pass once CN realizes that whatever shitty streaming service they'll offer will give no money because parents don't want to pay for some second Netflix that's inevitably going to be way lower quality.
Only then will they start to pretend like they give a shit again and show literally anything else.

>Low effort
This meme stopped making sense after season 2.

>"O-Owned f-fag, you have the same opinion as some cuck YouTube reviewer!"

>MUH ANIME TITANS

Incorrect

>Didn't even reference the old show
>Get called a Nostalgia Fag

Hol shit, Just move on already. This whole thing has gone on so long that TTG is actually good now and getting a movie.

Which makes it extra easy to dismiss their opinion when they bring it up like it always happens even though that was just one of the first episodes so not even .5% of the show

They forget that the 2003 Titans ALSO had an episode about Waffles, and it was one of the most quoted fucking things from the show back in 2003.

This, pretty much

>TTG gave us the best New Wave song in 30 years
>Original Teen Titans didn't give us anything but a spoiled rotten fandom who doesn't even read comic books

Care to explain why?

To be honest, TTG shouldn't be considered bad when you realize the amount of cancer that the show shares the network with. It's not the best show on CN by any means, but compared to the current line up I'd call TTG passable

>good special during yet another marathon
>next special makes fun of the people who bitched about the marathon

But user, most of the current line-up is....oh, I see what you did there.

Good episodes of TTG:

Slumber Party
40% 40% 20%
Chapter One: I Saw You Dance
Chapter Two: The Story in Your Eyes
Chapter Three: Playing Hard to Get
Chapter Four: The Night Begins to Shine
Riding the Dragon
Squash and Stretch
Two Parter: Part One
Two Parter: Part Two
The Art of Ninjutsu
Lets Get Serious!
Legs
Leg Day
Arms Race with Legs
TTG v PPG
Video Game References
The Fourth Wall
Dreams
Girl's Night Out
Cool School
Oregon Trail
Operation Dude Rescue
Classic Titans
Justice League's Next Top TalentIdol Star
And the Award for Sound Design Goes to Rob

It’s funny. I like it. Watch Nickelodeon instead or do you just want to watch Ben 10 for twelve hours a day?

Its just not funny. All the people defending it are contrian faggots that want to sound edgy and rebelious. Fuck them and fuck TTG

TTG is actually good

>the liberal amount of DC references
>Beast Boy being funny actually works better here
>Cyborg's love for 80's shit
>Starfire is pretty much the same, but conforms to where she is
nothing personnel user, but fuck you i like what people hate, psh

>Capitalism (not necessarily intrinsically bad, but have some obvious claws)
Cartoon Network is ultimately for profile. TTG I
Is the most profitable show on CN, because kids love shows like this in general more than more quality shows. Thus it stays and thrives and encourages more shows to be like it; like EA and their micro transactions and toolboxes.
youtube.com/watch?v=0bSiUlamT-Q
It's kind of like what happened to Hostess (creators of the oriental twinkies), which were out sold by Little Debbie (despite being overall lesser quality snack cakes). The primary buyers were parents who wanted treats for their kids, and Debbie's were always at least about half the price for a lower quantity box from Hostess; bulk of consumers voted with their purchases. Eventually Hostess went out of businesses and were bought by a giant conglomerate (the Disney of general prepackaged baked goods). As a result, we now live in the age of the subpar greasy twinkles that lack the delicious flavor they were truly known for; all snack cakes are now forever total shirt.

All the people that strongly dislike TTG are contrarian* nerds that want to sound "original" and "cool," because it's the general consensus among socially inept turds to be even more socially inept and condescending towards each other. Think about it, the assumed reason the general majority of those disliking TTG is truly just because they want to rebel against CN's movements and try to be cool and hip by sticking to this hate.

hey!

I like the crunchy part of Lucky Charms...

It took almost 40 years but Cyborg finally has a personality.

say are you not complaining about nuppg because you're a tumblerina?

Tumblrinas don't like nuPPG. That show managed to tick them off.

I don't really watch the 2003 series, was Cyborg anymore than just "Ima black robot!" and inconsistent forced comedy scenes or...?

yes.

I'm assuming the other Cyborgs were just as bland too.

So is TTG's Cyborg's love for the 80s the first flicker of character we've seen of him?

>people still keep giving Michael (You)s
Daily reminder the TTG writers LITERALLY AND UNIRONICALLY POST HERE TO DEFEND THEIR SHOW FROM ALL CRITICISMS AND TRY TO DENY IT DESPITE IT BEING INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS

The only thing to ever come of this pile is trash is reruns of the original are now on TV, one of the worst cartoons ever

You must be 18+ to post here. Why haven't the mods kicked you out yet?

>Muh shill boogeyman
Aww, did little enter have a bad dream again? It's okay. Go back to sleep. We don't want you missing the short bus again.

because you KYS yourself

>KYS yourself
Good god man.

I'm gonna miss B.E.R. when TTG ends. Here's hoping the popularity helps them.

To be fair, the next episode kind of got in a jab at CN too.