Movies about Spanish invasion of central America

pls

Attached: 1516254053068.jpg (900x600, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K31kVU0Nb2A
youtube.com/watch?v=94dY-QxjDiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Spaniards never build nothing like that
>Dicklets while latinos have big dicks
Mmmmhm

Apocalypto, vaguely

Attached: 1520645159935.gif (900x597, 3.82M)

my ex girlfriend looked like the girl on the right

And yet the native women let the Spainards have their way with them

A bit in The Holy Mountain seems to be about that.

Fake news

Just bc the money, like goy girls with jews.

>tfw the spaniards almost eradicated the Inca royalty bloodline by having all their princesses impregnated by spanish commanders

Based Chads

The Royal Hunt for the Sun

Even though it's South America

when spain actually landed in the americas their flag didn't look anything like this
it had similar colors but was very different. to imply that modern, post-franco spain had anything to do with the colonization of the fucking mayans is pretty ignorant

Road to Eldorado

>ugly, skinny putas that get absolutely demolished by latino dick every weekend
you got us bro

Just image how big they are before of the dirty and inferior Spaniard blood.

Attached: 1513882595511.jpg (640x1146, 513K)

You can really tell which ones are self reported

>dicklets crying about in 1,2,3...

well they did have kino armor

Attached: conquistador.jpg (800x1086, 161K)

>tfw have a Latina fetish
>not even the light skinned ones, but the ones with 50%+ native blood

I will be monitoring this thread closely

Attached: IMG_1474.png (817x669, 272K)

The Mission, Jericho. There aren't many, most of them are bullshit and aren't factual.

It's definitely an overlooked subject. One of my favorite books is Aztec by Gary Jennings, it would make a great mini-series on Netflix, if you haven't read it, I highly recommend it. It follows the life of a Aztec citizen from birth in a small town, to becoming a rich and powerful trader, right before the Spanish arrive, and the events when they do.

are you always on Sup Forums to post about "muh dick"? how insecure are you?

What? Why would the natives care about the money?

>Mesopotamia
>Persia
>India
>China
>Spain
>Britain

Most of the oldest/most relevant civilisations in existence have smaller dinguses. Ancient Greeks were right when they said a small penis is a trait of superiority.

bro, look to that dicklet

We all know that modern Yurope is a faint shadow of its former self. Nu-Yurope aren't the colonizers, they are the ones getting colonized.

what the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 5473457.jpg (1200x1200, 370K)

Aguirre, the Wrath of God

this is pretty offensive of them ,just saying

Whats with the Czech Republic?

so you are the same guy who posts every day
for someone with such a massive cock you clearly never use it...

t. dicklet

>it's a "spaniard has a such a shitty life that he's obsessed with the small bit of glory his shithole had centuries ago" thread
you moors are worse than the brits lmao

Attached: 1499984091632.png (792x584, 1.01M)

>tfw no spanish gf to conquer me

I’m 60 percent native and I’m not that dark. I guess it depends.

i'd watch the shit out of films about spanish maniacs btfoing indians. but not from a guilt perspective i just want cool battles.

See Dicklets already feeling butthurt.

Attached: 1513529190997.png (642x640, 825K)

>the absolute state of the COLONIZED itt

Why did they do that though? Were they trying to form an alliance?

>literally changed the world forever
>small bit of glory
Fuck off back to le redd1t, Wilson Quishpe.

you are obsessed, user?

stop replying to yourself

>all the butthurt towards spain itt
>most posters are american

Attached: 1520533807008.png (235x215, 9K)

oh the ironing

Go to sleep Paco, you need to get up early tomorrow to go job hunting.

written by a spanish himself, so you can't claim this as fake. I will prove you that spanish were an evil, bloodthirsty people, basically savages

"A boat could sail from the Bahamas to Haiti without a compass or chart, guiding itself solely by the Trail of the dead Indians who had been thrown from the ships."
Pg 38 Bartolome De las Casas

Oh yeah, gene expression isn't set in stone. I was just giving a general ballpark.

Attached: IMG_1438.png (814x960, 495K)

"The Spaniards forced their way into Native settlements, slaughtering everyone they found there, including small children, old men, pregnant women, and even women who had just given birth. They hacked them to pieces, slicing open their bellies with their swords as though they were so many sheep herded into a pen. They even laid wagers on whether they could manage to slice a man in two at a stroke, or cut an individual?s head from his body, or disembowel him with a single blow of their axes. They grabbed suckling infants by the feet and, ripping them from their mothers breasts, dashed them headlong against the rocks."
Pg 15 Bartolome De las Casas

>Mexico and some South American countries are world changing
kek, stay butthurt

>S-stop replying to yourself
The absolute state of dicklets

Attached: cvxvcxv.png (402x165, 45K)

They spared no one, erecting especially wide gibbets on which they could string their victims up with their feet just off the ground and then burn them alive.
pg 16 Bartolome De las Casas

It's funny how so many vilify him now when at the time literally every tribe besides the Aztecs openly supported him and fought with him.

took you a while to load up this thread on your computer

De las Casas was bona fide mentally deranged, he got proven, humiliated and BTFO'd by Ginés de Sepúlveda. Might as well have been a spy for the British Crown. Pathetic display.

Mmhmm

Indeed they invented so many new methods of murder that it would be quite impossible to set them all down on paper.
Pg 23 Bartolome De las Casas

What a bunch of nigger savages.

funny because there isn't much difference between the two countries

youtube.com/watch?v=K31kVU0Nb2A

"He sent fifty men on horseback who proceeded to annihilate the entire population of an area greater than the county of Roussillon, sparing not a single man or woman, old man, or child, and this they did on the flimsiest of pretexts, accusing their victims of not coming quickly enough when they were summoned, or of not having brought enough cargas of maize or of not surrendering sufficient of their kinsmen as slaves either to the governor himself or to one or another of his henchmen. These men were driven by the Devil and not a single Native managed to escape, what with the land being as flat as it was and the Spaniards having horses."
Pg 37 Bartolome De las Casas

>took you a while to load up this thread on your computer
Ok, it's just sad, user.

Attached: you're a faggot in a bad way anon.jpg (960x720, 332K)

Why were they savages?

He's logged onto a Prescario using Windows 98 in his favela's Internet cafe. Give him a break.

"A man would be invited to choose from among the fifty or a hundred young girls the one he most fancied and she would then be handed over in exchange for wine or oil or vinegar, or for a side of salt pork."
Pg 70 Bartolome De las Casas

while the brits sent their prisoners to australia, the spics sent their prisoners to play conquistadors

Attached: 1513537597602.png (374x667, 547K)

1492: Conquest of Paradise is kind of - I never saw it but I love this theme youtube.com/watch?v=94dY-QxjDiE

pretty cool

Why do you like mestiza girls so much?

>an entire continent and a half made out of the descendants of lower class Spanish thugs and the rape babies of natives who practiced human sacrifice

How horrifying.

British free men (Americans) are worse than British prisoners.

>Americans
>British free men
It was most deported Scots and Irish though, they only moved them to Australia after USA declared independence. Also most Americans aren't even British.

Oh please, there isn't a single ruin in Spain worth saving or visitng. How is that not true?

Spain did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1491950685066.png (1110x418, 915K)

Damn, its cute when girls get all political. Don't read much into it though, they're just following fads.

So more than 6 inches is a big dick? That cannot be true, that just cannot be fucking true. Girls fit entire babies in their vaginas no way can a 6 inch dick be big.

Sexually? I'm not sure, people develop attraction randomly.

Culturally? Far superior to the average white woman in the US.

Attached: IMG_0315.jpg (539x960, 69K)

those niggas gay

Attached: 1510419987046.jpg (1200x673, 244K)

Whys he wearing two watches lol

lel, embarrassing

Attached: 12849727857982395.png (719x570, 21K)

sup jeb bush

Nope, just CHADS.

Attached: 1507669804420.jpg (640x783, 114K)

>ywn have a Kuruminha gf

Attached: 1468029196336.jpg (440x660, 75K)

>Spain

Then name them. Show me these great spanish ruins.

Apocalypto

>Ibiza is a UNESCO World Heritage Site

Unesco a shit kek

What a bunch of faggots.

>all superior moorish stuff.

Attached: The tale of the Spaniard.jpg (3848x1676, 1.68M)

Fuck double triple confirms it

It's pure suffering

Attached: IMG_0308.jpg (900x900, 130K)

Most of the interesting historical sites in Spain are stuff built by the Romans, or when the Moors took over the country.

Oh, there is also that cool cathedral that the spaniards keep running out of cash to finish.

The patrician choice. Funny as fuck too

De las Casas was a known indian lover, most of his stories are made up and the numbers are too high for the population.

This.

Attached: 1495050809295.jpg (748x750, 377K)

The Road to El Dorado

Attached: 13a4d4fdd1f64685b020d6773892599c.jpg (900x1273, 262K)

>written by a spanish himself, so you can't claim this as fake
what kind of bullshit juvenile pretext is that? it's so imbecilic it hurts my feelings you even wrote that. not saying De Las Casas account is incorrect, but definitely saying you're a halfwit if you believe simply because someone from the same country wrote something about his people that it's entirely factual. shit, under that pretext Fox News is elite fucking journalism. either get a clue or a better argument because you just shit on whatever point you made after.

Hnnng I forgot how thicc she was

Attached: IMG_1929.jpg (1200x676, 60K)

To be fair aztecs we’re obsessed with having a clean city and bathing. The only Europeans who had good hygiene were Vikings

how the hell am i supposed to please a qt thicc latina P U T A gf with my tiny wh*toid clitoris???

>While I was in the boat I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me, and with whom, having taken her into my cabin, she being naked according to their custom, I conceived desire to take pleasure. I wanted to put my desire into execution but she did not want it and treated me with her finger nails in such a manner that I wished I had never begun, ” de Cuneo wrote . “But seeing that, (to tell you the end of it all), I took a rope and thrashed her well, for which she raised such unheard of screams that you would not have believed your ears. Finally we came to an agreement in such manner that I can tell you that she seemed to have been brought up in a school of harlots

Attached: Isabela Moner.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

wtf

>Came here to discuss potential History kino
>Most of the thread is just weird fetish shit
What the fuck Sup Forums?

Attached: 1511387177462.jpg (653x655, 51K)