Pete gets cucked to a retarded dog

>Pete gets cucked to a retarded dog.
>Starts fucking an all powerful witch instead.

I saw this in another thread. Does she really has a thing for Pete?

It's more of a "I'll respect those who do my bidding" kind of thing

They hint towards her having a thing for him in the manga. There's also another scene where she's seen daydreaming about him

Is the manga already finished?

Birth by Sleep shows that Pete and Maleficient are on the same boat by how they were treated by others in their universe

The fact that Pete is continuously loyal is making her impressed

Shipping was a mistake

Sorta? It was canceled after 358. So we never got one on Birth By Sleep or Dream Drop Distance.

To be fair, where else does Pete have to go? Mickey fucking banned him from the entire planet for being rude to a few people.

What gay fanfiction is this?

*Minney

oh yes, this thread again

I GOT KEKED BY A BLACK CAT! AAAAAH!

>this pairing

Does Chernabog even have a penis? Seems like he lost before the race even began.

Mouse of House was pretty meh

And when he tried to liberate the people of Disney Town by over throwing her Mickey, Donald, and Goofy kicked his shit in. He has done nothing wrong up until Maleficent's resurrection. Even then, his motive was basically to make the one person who didn't treat him like complete garbage happy.

Dude, for Pete to bag fine-ass honeys like Peg and then Maleficent he must have a cock the size of an ICBM.

>Witches
>Not being the concubines of Satan

>a giant devil man fucking a dragon
It's this way --->

Chernabog can only breach the shadowy veil between worlds on the final eve of Samhain. I mean, that's one night a year -hardly enough to develop a real relationship with someone. I've got to imagine that what he and Maleficent had was more of a "I'll fuck you when I'm in town" kind of thing, you know?

She's going to want something more serious and committed eventually.

Just gonna leave this here.

>implying Maleficent would fuck Pete
>implying she's not waiting to fuck Riku

>Fucking your sonfu.
>Fucking Sasuke in general.
She's gonna need an heir to her kingdom eventually.

Riku is not Sasuke though.

That wasn't a statement of approval. It's just the relationship makes sense, though I'd prescribe a healthy dose of sunlight, burning pyres, and hymns for all parties involved.

>She's gonna need an heir to her kingdom eventually
Well, an egg already hatched.

>Disney villain kids

I'm surprised someone so fat helped make something so skinny.

>Give Maleficent a daughter
>Don’t focus on how that might have warped her Upbringing and world view and just make her a stereotypical bad girl
>Don’t even focus on the much more interesting story about how how Maleficent, who is not only the most bitter and spiteful woman around but also A FUCKING FEY managed to find love.
Goddammit all.

she probably just kidnapped a human kid an replaced it with changeling like most fey

Yeah, they sent me the wrong shirt.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

MUH SANCTUARY

KH3 song when?

Kingdom Hearts.

Whatever it is, it better be fucking grand considering this is the finale for the Xehenort saga.

Must you be such a killjoy user? Also it’s highly doubtful that a child raised single handedly by Maleficent would turn out even remotely stable.

>raised single handedly by Maleficent
And growing up in what amounts to a penal colony, don't forget that.

NOPE!

Kingdom Hearts offical parody manga

I will never understand the adoration barafags have for him... he is a ugly character...

Go home Donald. You're drunk.

this is why you should stay out of mathmagic land

>all powerful
>gets beaten by a nigga with a sword

It isn't like Disney intended to actually do something interesting plot-wise or that makes some narrative sense at all, gentlemen.