Un PC Panels

Post unPC comic panels. Originals from the books, no edits.

How did Daredevil manage to find her ass?

Does he smell her shit or her pussy juices?
Thats pretty hot either way

>A single, unattached heterosexual man and a single, unattached heterosexual or possibly bisexual woman, share a tender and consensual moment on a rooftop.
>This is somehow not politically correct.

I hate this.

He's talking about the fact that Matt is smelling his fingers in order to remember Black Cat, you autistic wreck.

There is no way this was actually printed in a Marvel comic. I refuse to believe that an editor let this slip by

I thought Black Cat was mainly for the Spider D?

Daredevil 8. From Waid's run.

He scratches his ass and smells his finger all the time, of course he doesn't find it weird.

Well of course he does.
The man is blind.
How else is he supposed to remember her? Her face?

Way to be an ableist fuck.

Kitty "If it's noon I'm hanging a coon" Pryde strikes again

The jiggle creates vibrations in the air. He can immediately identify both the location and quality of ass jiggle.

is it dumb I still hold out a tiny bit of hope for this happening one day in the MCU?

She usually does that to make peter jealous. I think I saw in one of the panels that she was looking right at Peter when they started kissing. You could thank OMD for this.

Many, many years ago, a man named Geoff Johns actually worked at Marvel, and was the writer on Avengers. In one issue near what would be the end of his run, he decided to have Hank and Jan make up.
Making up included this
1/2

When the issue (Avengers #71) was put up digitally, they removed the page from the floppy release.
To my knowledge, it was also changed for the trades. Unless I am wrong (and I could be), the originally floppy was the only way to get the first image
2/2

I know when I read it on Marvel Unlimited years ago, the pages were in there.

>your turn
wait
wat

Even the "your turn" page? Maybe this ripper removed it then.
I just realized that my post is a bit confusing because the second page actually comes right after the first, but the first was omitted in the rip I have

This is my fetish.

Yeah, I specifically remember it being there because I'd seen it here, thought it was part of Austen's run, and then had my mind blown when I was reading Johns' run and came across it.

I checked, didn't find it

wtf I hate Captain Marvel now

On one hand Peter is getting cucked, which sucks. But on the other hand I recall him pulling that exact shit to her with another girl.

That said, c'mon DD, don't break the bro code.

she's gonna run up his dick hole

Uh, this is unPC because....?

...I'm offended

Smelling pussy juice in a comic.

I still don't get it.

from Uncanny X-Men #57

>don't break the bro code

Matt is a complete asshole. After everything that happened to Karen leading up to Born Again he fucking cheats on her.

Also the kid in the room with them is blind

>He doesn't know he had them kitty tiddies

Whats wrong with this? THis seems like a pretty reasonable and realistic take

>People are mad and want more black avengers
>Well make more black superheroes then goddamn son!

Pretty much the entirety of Shang-Chi from the 80s. He gets called every slur imaginable in every issue.

I mean, Xavier isn't an old man by any means. How old was Jean in this?

old enough.prof X wasn't a pedo.

If she was 18, then his urges were understandable.

13 is legal for females. you can go lower, if parents and rabi says, ok to it. you can even go as low as 6, as long as you promise to not fuck her till she is 13.

Do you mean the ol' prune face comment, He means cyclops

It's kind of mean but it's not like she actually cucked him, right?

....R-right?

What was Namors THING with her anyway? He just got a thing for blondes?

who the hell is Rabi?

A very important person.

Too out of context, Sue at the time didn't have forcefields/strong forcefields.

>sniffing the pussy stank

sniiffngggghssft

Well duh. Matt's weakness has always been crazy bitches. It's spelt out how unhealthy his devotion to Elektra and Typhoid Mary is and yet they never retcon it. So Matt sexually demeaning Natasha and making out fucking with Black Cat is nothing new really.

Fucking snarky ass Blackbolt

I feel like we're getting a slanted view from Reed though. What he see's as taking off after a few seconds is probably more like an hour, knowing him.

Namor outright says nothing goes down despite him trying (and that alone SHOULD cause a Superfight right fucking there but people tolerate Namor for some reason) but yeah, if I was in that relationship, we'd obviously have to hash shit out, because fucking bolting on me to go hang out with King Chad of the Undersea is pretty fucked up

Well Matt's not exactly a beacon of sanity himself. Hell, his general response in the eighties to bad things happening in his life was to have a complete mental breakdown (see: aftermath of Elektra's death, Born Again, etc).

is this why raimi is rumoured to direct?

Ah, the greatest contribution of Geoff Johns to Marvel.

Not at all

You should've known it wasn't Austen because Janet wasn't being a cheating whore.

Oh matt

>All of NY's heroes are complete psychos

It really makes you think.

The way Felicia has been handled the last 12 years or so has been total dog shit.

It's not his fault his oneitis is bat shit crazy.

Man, I miss when I enjoyed Bendis's writing. His modern output is very spotty, but at around the time when he was writing this, he was fucking on-point. It's always a shame when a talented creator loses their edge.

After shit like this people still want them together, not as bad as Gwen fucking Osborne but cmon

It's simply a scan that wouldn't fly in today's climate because of the """'supposed""" implications. Tony says that they "recruit the best" and "don't base things on color". A Tumblrina could see the lack of POCs, take the "we take the best" and conclude "Stark is saying that POCs can't be the best". You have to think outside the box with these people.

Kitty loves saying Nigger so much

SHIIEEEEEEEEEET

Hal has a point, she's way too hot to be risking her life.

Well damn, now that's just straight up NTR. Oh well, Pete could have Black Cat if he wanted.

Man, you're telling me.

Sucks, she's my favourite Spidey girl.