> Hold Up!

youtube.com/watch?v=sfkVLcZuCA4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szKxAdvlCCM
strawpoll.de/ec2z8ed
youtube.com/watch?v=UX6K7waag5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fn4jIlFwuLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you explain and what the heck is the people saying?

They were chanting Hillary in response to an elderly man who supported trump

Looks like he handled it very presidentially

even people rallying for Hillarly don't want to listen to Obama

im gonna miss his voice though

lol this is amazing, those that voted him won't give him time to speek

Sometimes you faggots are just as bad as the libtards

From the sound of it, there was an old veteran in the crowd showing suport for Trump
And the crowd was chimping out on him
Obama got angry AT THE CROWD for chimping out on the man

>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP
>*smacks lips*
AYO HOL' UP

AYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOL' UP

If Trump wins this jackass will be on TV all the time to criticize.

This

Has a POTUS ever shilled so much for the next president before?

the old man was later drone striked in a mysterious suicide.

>mfw I remember Obama exists
>mfw I remember he's a real person
>mfw I remember America has a black president

youtube.com/watch?v=szKxAdvlCCM

Holup!

Give me a criminal nature of Hillary Clinton's campaign, and all of her shell companies involved; how likely is it that CTR employees Will be convicted of a felony in the near future?

strawpoll.de/ec2z8ed

youtube.com/watch?v=UX6K7waag5Q

He should've pulled a vid related. Would've gotten that crowd silent in an instant instead of this hol'up niggery.
youtube.com/watch?v=fn4jIlFwuLU

And yes, the morons on this board could make an effort to not make fools of themselves. Read the fucking sticky.

No, but usually the new nominee doesn't really want to be associated too much with his incumbent

>McCain knew Bush was toxic (the wars, Katrina, economic meltdown) and tried to be associated as little as possible with him. Also bad blood from dirty tricks in 2000 campaign.

>Gore same thing visavis Clinton. Lewinsky scandal. Also Hillary hated his guts for some reason probably jealousy that the country still wasn't ready for HER run), so he obviously had no love for her.

I'm too young to know how much Bush sr had Reagan shill for him. The last time before that where there was a similar situation, you'd have to go back to Nixon trying to succeed Eisenhower. Nixon probably did want to bask in Eisenhower's light, but apparently Eisenhower thought Nixon was dumb so I doubt he campaigned for him at all.

The reason Hillary is using Obama so much is because she is so thoroughly unlikeable, distrusted and uncharismatic that even a lame duck president with no achievements, under whom the economy is still stagnant, under whom the world has become much more unstable...is still at least 10 times more appealing than she is. She's desperately clinging onto his coattails.

This is amazing.
He completely lost control over the crowd.
Went shouting "HOLD UP WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP" for way too long.
Pretty funny how everyone just ignored him.

HOL UP

HOL UP

HOL UP

HOL UP

AY

AY

LISTEN

AY

LISTEN

AY

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

LISTEN UP

Holy shit.
Forget Obango, he's just trying to get the crowed to calm the fuck down. These fucking nigs really are so unfocused THEY are chimping out about a goddamn 80+ year old vet with a Trump sign rather than "DA STRONK BLACK MAN" they all voted into office.

No shit Blacks aren't voting for Killary, they have no fucking focus at all. They only reason they went out in 08/12 is because of his fucking skin color.

Fucking niggers, I swear.

What an effective leader....look at how well everyone listens to him

ay yo, hol up
>smacks lips

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

t. Gandhi

>Obama tries to set an example of how black people can act civilized and rise above.

This racist cracker says he's chimping because he's half black. Seriously the only dirt you can dig up on the guy is he pushed for hillary affordable care act and shilled for the health insurance companies and he's half black. When will you admit it could have been worse? Hillary is a shining example of how crooked these politicians can be.

ONORABA MEMBAH!

And this is the most powerful werenigger in the world

jesus christ the cringe

what is the crowd saying? why is he getting pissed?

>A sitting President has to campaign for you because you're a wreck of a human

why is this allowed?

I live here when did this shit hapen? Too many niggers in this shit town, glad im on base

Eyyy hol up
>hol up
>hol up
>hol up
>you be sayin
>lissen sup
>erbody
>focus
>lissen me
>stfu
Obama is a was a goodgoy I hope you nigger are built for this.

AYO HOL UP!
LISTEN UP
HOL UP
I TOLD YOU TO BE FOCUSED AND YOU ARE NOT FOCUSED
HOL UP
LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING
HOL UP
EVERYBODY SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET
HOL UP
NOW LISTEN UP
HOL UP
I AM SERIOUS
HOL UP
LISTEN UP
LISTEN UP
YOU GOT BOSS NIGGER THAT IS SUPPORTING HIS CANDIDATE
HE AIN'T DOING NOTHING
THIS IS WHAT I MEAN ABOUT FOLKS NOT BEING FOCUSED

>chimped out

He cooled them niggas out.

>Obama announces that his own voter-base has low attention spans and are easily distracted

He might as well address them as his minions at this point.