HEY HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/581cff0d46367-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up.php
youtube.com/watch?v=q3SFXQfE4kk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AYO

obama nazi confirmed

HEY!

I TOLD YOU TO FOCUS!

ERR'BODY SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET

NOW LISTEN UP

I'M SERIOUS

youtubemultiplier.com/581cff0d46367-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up.php

he probably wont be the worst president considering how things are heading now.... lol. i wonder if he said that on purpose hahaha he must be a master rusemin

rusemin rusemin rusemin rusemin

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF YA'LL DON'T SIMMER DOWN I AM REALLY GONNA GET ANGRY

fantastic

*smacks lips*

The new slavery "blacks must protect muh legacy". All the dead kids in Syria, Libya, the expansion of the NSA warrant-less spying, the expansion of the bailout. Obummercare - buy a product or pay extra taxes. Don't mention the skyrocketing cost of the product, the copays, the deductibles, et cetera, just PROTECT MUH LEGACY by voting for the old white bitch!

CHOOSE ROPE
CHOOSE ROPE
CHOOSE ROPE

Golf, anyone?

Back to the jungle for you in a few days.

LMAO BOBONGO IS LOSING HIS MIND

youtube.com/watch?v=q3SFXQfE4kk

He thinks Hillary has an appropriate temperament to be president

youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

>black audience
>listen and be silent
that did not Change