Is there a way we could get Königsberg ever back?

Is there a way we could get Königsberg ever back?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Military_Government,_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_Control_Council
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1318819/Germany-in-secret-talks-with-Russia-to-take-back-Konigsberg.html
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/transforming-german-königsberg-soviet-kaliningrad-16339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

question, wanna get nuked?

It's far too late unfortunately. It's a bit like me asking if we'll ever get Normandy back.

do you want it back? its been VODKAD to shit

Or me wanting Istria and/or Savoie back
(I still do tho ;_;)

Yeltsin offered kaliningrad as a peace offer to show russia's willingness to join the western sphere of influence, doing his best to try to make the bonds between the two be too deep for war.

You fuckers preferred the neocon plan to pillage russia economically and balkanize it by using its weaks institutions against it. You don't deserve kaliningrad.

нeт

we watch you nemec.

under german jurisdiction? Doubtful. It would literally require Russians living there to voluntarily join Germany and for that to happen, you'd have to wait for the demolition of Russia. Not that it's impossible but no signs so far

Can we have Prussia back?

Only idiots and trolls would want to get anything in that area.

The German nation no longer exists. American-led denazification resulted in the total and deliberate destruction, desecration, and suppression of Aryan identity, culture, and achievements. The pathetic remains occupying former German geography will forever be seen by historians as the prototypical manufactured race, literally raped into oblivion.

Should Germany, Italy and England unite to carve up France and btfo the eternal Frank once and for all?

Very unlikely but I still believe

b-but is rightfull german clay...

East Prussia is rightful Lithuanian land! Germans and Russians stole it by subverting the original Prussian population using degenerate Christian-Bolshevik tyranny.

no, the original population was bombed to shit by the russians. the remaining were either shipped to east germany or to siberia and replaced by ukrainians, russians, and belorussians. A lot of the original architecture had been decimated and any german resemblance has been practically wiped out, I mean theres some here and there but its gone mate. So in short, theres no way germany will be getting that territory back, if I'm correct when the kingdom of prussia title was destroyed germany had to give up permanently all claims to silesia, east pommerania, ost and west preußen anyway

yes good thing. fuck germans.

fuck off its rightfull german clay

>prussians vs germans are at all similar to normans vs english

Fuck off nigger. Prussia belongs to Prussia. I want my 100% military budget meme country back.

>American-led

>Frankfurt School
>American

>SPD most popular party since 1863
>Waaa! Those Americans!

Typical German response. In fact it's so typical that if you really want to fuck Germans, you should become a hardcore Nazi. Germans would hate that!

There's no germans there anymore and the entire area has been slav'd and turned into shit

No. It's been Russified.
Literally everyone speaks Russian there now.

Besides, the Russians deserve it after everything Germany did to them.

also

t. dad's grandparents were shipped out of Königsberg to leipzig

also thanks for free uni america

Your government rejected it

>Istria
Vaffanculo, dago

Give them ebola.

cocks vs dicks are at all similar To COCCS VS DICCS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Military_Government,_United_States

Not that I expect a subhuman slav to be able to read ;)

Fuck it bro, this burger is ready to go take back rightful German clay. Serving up some 7.62 diplomacy from 800m away, whether it's man, woman, or child. Fuck a Geneva Convention, this is total war.

Calais was populated by English people and was considered part of England.

you dont deserve it

Poland deserves it after everything Russia did to them.

SPD wasn't that bad until post-ww2 us influence

Poland got everything east of the Oder.

You can't even keep hold of the mainland

>wanting more poles
Kurwa

checkem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_Control_Council

Its law 46 that says all Prussian land no longer exist according to the (((Allies)))

Also the Russians could barely strategically bomb for shit, it was the Brits who bombed Konigsberg before the Mongols came.

Not a chance, you have enough lands to give away to the turks

And they offered your people their clay and your people declined it.

Last time you worried about stuff like this you ended up giving us and the frogs s pretext to start a war that ultimately culminated in the cuckening of an entire continent. I quite like the idea of having Ireland back, but it's probably best to focus on internal problems

the Left is continuously popular in Germany since 1863. Frankfurt School is no exception here

They offered it to Helmut Kohl for some 80bn DM after the fall of the Berlin Wall.

Russia really doesn't need this exclave and the people there aren't really satisfied with being with Russia.
We just have to wait and "grasp the hem of his garment". A lot of borders have been shifted nonsensically after WW1 and esp. WW2 and they are just waiting to be reordered.
Poland wants Lwow back, Russia the Eastern parts of Ukraine and so on.
One day we'll get Prussia back. Together with Silesia and Pommerania. However, Danzig probably not. But it's in good hands.

Atm we should worry about the rest of our country going down the shitter, though.

Wanna meat up for a cock sucking party? :D

I AM THIRSTY FOR LE IMMIGRANTO COCCO

god I'm such a nasty bitch xD

huh, didn't know that. thanks mate, always great to learn more about this kinda stuff. I just love anything that has to do with shifting populations and shit around, its just so interesting to me

After the next war it will be safely back in Polish hands

Do you think we will experience it before we die?

I'm counting on you guys to start the pan-European civil war before we die. I'll be really annoyed if after all the effort I'm putting in to learning German the shit kicks off in France instead.

Just wait for the Russian economy to collapse when the oil runs out and buy it off them. You'll have to ditch the EU though.

Fuck off fgt kys

It was offered back years ago by Yeltsin and then Putin, Germany said no both times.

when putin offered us to give our clay back?

Everything was destroyed. Now it looks like anywhere else in Russia. There is nothing to get back. No reason. And you don't want to pay your SOLI another 70 years, do you?

>expecting anything other then a 180 degree resulting in war from Germany

When he first came to office, he asked Germany for economic help in modernisation and food aid because Russia was in a terrible mess and said he would give it back in exchange.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/1318819/Germany-in-secret-talks-with-Russia-to-take-back-Konigsberg.html

Repeating digits confirm Putin is a good guy

So you could cover it with refugee camps? Fuck off.

China, Russia, Iran, India, Ukraine. It's all rightful Finnish clay. Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

The Russians offered us Königsberg in exchange for money after the wall came down - however we rejected the offer because getting eastern Germany getting back on track would be hard enough (especially considering that Eastern Germany was in good shape compared to Königsberg)

England was ruled by Normans, and the wealthy upperclass is still ruled by descendants of William the Conquerors Norman families.

Lots of English names are anglicised version of Norman ones. So I don't know if the "English" of Calais were really English or Normans.

>Putin is a good guy

Fuck off Kreml shill.

Yes. We are living in interesting times.
The post-WW2 order is breaking down at a rapid pace. You can see it e.g. with the Trump presidency and his radical proposals regarding NATO and the pax americana.

And Germans still have the desire to be on a good footing and are ever more critical of the US (which is a waning empire anyways).
I think in the next 20 years we will see dramatic shifts in the focus of German foreign policy. We will just have to wait for the fucking boomers to die. They are programmed to be cucks and transatlantic bootlickers.

If you look at how Germany developed after the fall of the Berlin Wall you already see the changes:
A unquestionable sign is that we shifted our capital from the small town of Bonn at the French border to Berlin, the Prussian capital. Bonn was a metaphor for our Westbindung, in immediate striking distance of France. But Berlin is a real capital and it's looking eastwards. It always has been.
And economically and diplomatically we already put ourselves in a good position to look for our interests in the east.
Whatever the development of the EU will be like, there is nothing stopping us to develop the economy and infrastructure in Poland, Czechia and the Baltics.
Let's just hope that we drop this condescending attitude towards them regarding the rapefugees for example. That's poison for our relationship and it's outright stupid to taint these homogeneous countries with sandniggers. Bad enough that we do it.

Just like Germany was ruled by the Prussians. Normans/English are very intertwined.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/transforming-german-königsberg-soviet-kaliningrad-16339

You never hear about Kaliningrad in here (except for the obvious WW2 stories). I bet most Germans don't even know that little part belong to Russia.

How are Russians doing in that region? I know Latvia etc. had quite some wealth growth in the past decade or so. Is it the same for the Kaliningrad region?

kys

Hey rusbro, do you have any english speaking sources on that?

It seems interesting but I haven't been able to find anything.

Some things are more important than money. If Germany had reclaimed Königsberg, there would be a true feel of national identity after reunification and a new "germanity".

This could have avoided all the refugee mess and the war guilt, since Germany would have contact with its Prussian heritage and this could be used to erase the Nazi past, while propping up Prussia as a model.

What did you dislike about his post?

>Is it the same for the Kaliningrad region?

:DDDDD

You are fucking retarded.

Trying to save the economy of yet another shithole would have crashed the economy of west Germany - and would have driven down support for "national unity" there even further.

You do realize that many people in Western Germany didn't want to be reunited in the early 90s right?

also "Königsberg" has very little traces left of German culture thanks to our fucking Russians over there

If you ever wanted that land back you'd have to do reconquista. The people there aren't German anymore, and a lot of the people in Germany nowadays aren't either lol so you have better things to worry about.

>we
THAT'S POLISH CLAY KRAUT

This.
Instead of reuniting East and West Germany they should have just given up the Name (Germany) and replaced it with (Prussia). Kind of like when two corporations merge and they make a new name. It's a fresh start.

> we should turn eastward instead of aligning with NATO and the West

Literally cuckoldry. Please Daddy Putin! Annex some more land and lead more proxy wars!

Won't they accept IMF loans?

Kaliningrad is now just a military stockpile to frighten the baltics and poland I think.

I think he wanted Germany to annex land, not Russia.

>the great uncuckening starts off in austria like these things always do
>quickly spreads to germany
>after that start cleansing nearby countries
>OY VEY
>get bombed by the anglos

It's going to go the exact same way as it did the last two times

its a good thing that prussia got destroyed and the populace got "moved". what goes around comes around

True.

It just reminded me of researching my family history. My surname sounded French, so I assumed my ancestors must have been Huguenots that fled to England, but upon research I found that my ancestors were from one of the families that came to England during the Norman invasion. Its interesting stuff.

B-but user, d-digits... The K-kek wills... it?

How does it feel Germany?

How does it feel. ?

Surprise attack. Do what Russia did in Crimea. Seize it, make up some bullshit excuse about protected native Germans, establish facts on the ground overnight and dare Russia to "Do something about it".

Russia won't do shit. They could nuke you, but that would just trigger a counter nuking of Russia.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

>Everything was destroyed. Now it looks like anywhere else in Russia.
Yeah mostly true.
Let's rebuild the castle though. Königsberg was looking fabulous. >And you don't want to pay your SOLI another 70 years, do you?
Don't be so fucking stingy, you jew. What else should we do with our enormeous trade surplus?!
Do you think our beautiful cities were built for free back then? There is no better way to spend our wealth than on the development of infrastructure, science, technology and grande city planning.

>You are fucking retarded.
Nationbuilding is not a matter of pure economics and Germany is there to prove it.
>Trying to save the economy of yet another shithole would have crashed the economy of west Germany - and would have driven down support for "national unity" there even further.
Gradual integration, slow integration and investments from the EU would have done the trick. If the Baltics managed it, I'm sure Kaliningrad would have done just fine.
>also "Königsberg" has very little traces left of German culture thanks to our fucking Russians over there
It's more than that, its a symbol of German identity and German unity, since it was there that Prussia was born. All of this could have been used to prop Germany into a "new century", without the ghosts of the past and all this war guilt. It wouldn't be easy, but it would be better for Germans in the long run.

Just look at Kant's grave. It's a metaphor of Germany's history and identity. Abandoned by it's own people, more valued and studied by foreigners and under the thumb of foreigners.

They can't give it back because it's ours to begin with. The Federal Republic of Germany is not a sovereign state. Let alone a sovereign German state. That's why it doesn't matter what kind of treaties they sign, it doesn't effect our actual state. Even the "Supreme Court" of the Federal Republic has ruled that the Reich itself is still existing, just momentarily unable to act.

The military forces in the oblast could defeat the German army pretty easily i think. Germany has to use sticks to train its soldiers with as they do not have enough guns.

>Germany

Doesn't even have the right to exist as a country any more.

>gradual incorporation
Fix'd.

Median age in Germany is almost 50

You will disappear anyway.

Do you want to get nuked before that happens?

What you don't realize, is that at least 4/6 of the country, would have been against that. The south, is - to this day - fiercely independent, which, to a lesser extent, can also be said about some north-german regions.

In short, the local pride, would have triumphed over the national one.

says the unionjack

>The Federal Republic of Germany is not a sovereign state
Explain
> Even the "Supreme Court" of the Federal Republic has ruled that the Reich itself is still existing, just momentarily unable to act.
Explain

Your post is interesting and made me think of Christopher Clark's 'Iron Kingdom'

"In February 2002, Alwin Ziel, an otherwise inconspicuous Social Democratic minister in the Brandenburg state government, achieved instant notoriety when in intervened in a debate over a porposed merger of the city of Berlin with the federal state of Brandenburg. 'Berlin-Brandenburg', he argued, was a cumbersome word; why not name the new territory of 'Prussia'?"

>Königsberg
What is thios? Jewish reparations money?

ANSCHLUSS

>a metaphor of Germany's history and identity. Abandoned by it's own people, more valued and studied by foreigners and under the thumb of foreigners.

This is so true. I know many non-Germans who are so enamoured of German culture and history, but almost every native German I meet is just "oh we're all evil Nazis, why would you want to learn our ugly langauge?"