If Trump wins, Iran will reactivate it's nuclear weapons program...

If Trump wins, Iran will reactivate it's nuclear weapons program, the stock market will drop sharply (bye bye retirement) and millions of Americans will be effected by the trade war with China and Mexico making it impossible to buy many items. Not to mention millions will be kicked off Obamacare.

How do you guys justify this?

Do you hate brown people so fucking much that you're willing to burn the entire country down just to build a god damn wall?

Do you have evidence to back those claims up?

He says he'll do away with the Iran treaty and Obamacare. I just take him at his word.

>making unsubstantiated claims about the Trump presidency's failings

>killing obamacare
>bad
pick one

You're right, I am making the assumption that he's going to do what he says he's going to do. Maybe I'm drawing conclusions too fast.

Puto I'm mexican your clams are fucking disappointing af it's cause your pysia ass family cant cross you you blame trump for trying to make it harder for them to cross. VETE Ala verga

don't know, could be interesting

>Do you hate brown people
What did you mean by this?

If im voting for trump does that means i hate brown people?

THis is a bait thread

this is a slide thread

>sage

>effected

It's affected, you stupid fucking moron.

Have you heard Trump speak and seen his policies?

I'm pretty sure this is more than just about building a wall for the Americans.

This is about keeping a satanic cult pedophile ring out of the whitehouse.

How could any of us have guessed how bad this was going to get? God help us.

I'm a CS major, not English. idgaf.

>trumps winning what should we do hilldog?!?!?!?
>Shit post
Alright sounds good

> Do you hate brown people so fucking much
Youre not even making an effort to understand the positions of pro-Trump voters.
> You deserve a world much worse than the badass era that is going to be ushered in on Tuesday.
Unfortunately, you'll still be invited, simply because you're American.

Hopefully, you'll be able to admit you were a cuck someday. And, on that day, you will be forgiven.

America is falling, and it has been falling for a long time now, faster the deeper it goes.
You can choose to ignore this and pretend like everything is fine. Just keep on accelerating into doom.
Or you can choose to notice this, vote Trump and hit the floor hard. Like really hard. And then you can start climbing again.
There is no magical trampoline that will just bounce you back up, you will have to climb on your own.

Iranians are not stupid, they are going to negotiate with the Americans to avoid an Israeli-Iran war.

The chinks will cave in if a trade war happens, most of their profits comes from the US.

>Youre not even making an effort to understand the positions of pro-Trump voters.
Enlighten me, please. I honestly want to know why someone would vote for Trump.

yes

There will be a market correction for sure but it has more to do with the raising of interest rates, which are being kept down to prop up the market/make Obummer look good

>making it impossible to buy many items.

which will then be made in America instead

You expect investors to start building millions of factories in a country that's in deep recession (which America will be in at the start of a trade war)?

I know this is bait but....our system is made in such a way that having a bad president...even an awful president....doesn really make that big of a deal. The president wields much less power than you think and has many many checks and balances. He is not an emperor or king or any sort of dictator with the power to really influence things. Our system of government is intentionally designed to be inefficient so as to not give any one individual too much power.

pretty sure millions are about to be kicked off obamadon'tcare regardless. 125%+ premiums increasing.

pretty sure the progressives are the only ones threatening to burn anything.

The president has the power to invade any country and break any treaty without any say from anyone else. He has the power to pardon any crime and the authority to kill any citizen deemed a threat to national security without a trial. He can issue executive orders that by pass congress, which are rarely ever challenged.

yes brown people are the worst

>idgaf

you give us all a bad name. correct spelling is a shibboleth of those who have read a lot of correct text and can spot the misspellings without effort.

>unsubstantiated fearmongering

I just can't tell anymore.

>Do you hate brown people so fucking much that you're willing to burn the entire country down just to build a god damn wall?
yes

>I don't know shit

Thanks for sharing

>reactivate
I stopped reading there. Kys

You have to be a goddamn fool to think obummercare is good. Even Bill the rapist thinks it's a dumb idea.

It's better than nothing. Universal healthcare would have been better, of course, but it didn't pass because we only had 59 senators for it.

If all that came true, only those who rely on the state would be crying tears. The rest of us rugged individualists would do just fine.

As of this moment, we grow nearly all our food and local farms provide the meat we need. Are you saying my life, which barely buys china shit, would be impacted?

Nope. Only you faggot. Deal with your tears, they taste sweet.

Fuck ya send the market to 10k.. been short s&p minis for a month.

Brown people? You think this is about brown people? God, you are really clueless.

He has stated on more than several occasions that he wants to replace it, not just get rid of it.

I'm going to assume you don't know that because you've never actually listened to his policy speeches.

The wall, which is the center piece of Trump's campaign (he launched his candidacy on it), isn't about keeping brown people out of the US?

NO BRAKES
ON
THIS
TRAIN

Only this week has he even said what he wants to replace it with - a savings plan. I think we all know what that means - poor folks are on their own.

ITT: Trump cucks commit cuckoldry to defend trump

lol me too - not like hillary winning will change much desu

so you are saying that regardless if Hillary or Trump wins we are fucked either way.
im glad, im glad this rotten world is finally coming to an end

It's about a reactionary fantasy of your kind that notably includes but isn't limited to seeing less brown people

Do you hate white people so much you're willing elect a crazy bitch who'll start a nuclear war with Russia?

>muh israel allies
>muh free trade
>muh obama care
>muh presidential legacy
next time you make a plan for NWO try picking people that can hide it a little better
would be lucky if the stock market would be the only hit we take from all this

so you are saying that regardless if Hillary or Trump wins we are fucked either way.
Yes, but one will sodomize you and leave your dead body in the woods for the sheriff to find, the other is just gonna slap you on the ass without your permission and call you a slut.