chuckdandmrt.com/?s=maeve
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

some gay ass shit right there, no matter how you interpret it

How to effectively spread?

Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf??

BUMP

Good Find user

What the fuck does this mean?

Fellow hand sufferers is a reference to the fucked up cutting they do to their hands during their Satanic rituals. Look at Podestos hands, they're all fucked up, he's been into this shit for a long time.

It means they're sick in the head

bump.

Have to admit even if this person wasn't talking about weird shit he sure doesn't know how to not sound like a kiddie diddler

Heated pool?

BUMP

This real? Got a link?

It reads like penny dreadful tier code speak but it's real and horrifying.

I just don't know anymore...

I thought this email wouldn't be of any importance. Then i read it. What the fuck is wrong with this dude?

Kek

This is BIG!!!

>BUMPITTY BUMP BUMP

This is weird.

Who talks like that?

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47943

You mean you don't remember rubbing my nose at 5:45???

>And sure enough one of those toddlers was rubbing my nose at 5:45...
I bet you it was the other way around, his kike nose rubbing a child. Disgusting being.

> Toddler rubbing your nose at 5:45

Isn't this just a bunch of weird faggots talking like the boring pussies they are? I know a lot of people who write emails just like that, obsessing over food and talking about kids in a creepy-sounding (but actually just awkward and faggy) fashion.

It really does sound like the average emails a bunch of weird but trying-to-be-cool leftists write to each other. Same with pretending to like some babby-tier performance artist. But I don't know. Maybe this kind of shit will play in America and scare peopel off Hillary, you guys do have regular witch/pedo scares...

this shit is fucking sickening

So basically a bunch of kids came over that he was expecting to be annoying, and sure enough some stupid toddler was up in his face at 6AM. I'm sorry guys, I just don't see it.

Anyone can see by looking at this John Podesto fuck that he's a sick twisted asshole. Look at that face and tell me it's not a face of evil.

>to "help" us decorate the tree
Yeah, that doesn't sound shady at all.

What the actual fuck is going on with these people?

Dude, swallow your pride and go to the_donald on reddit.

This woman Luzzatto is some sort of child pimp to the elites.

For all those who think Clinton is an egalitarian....

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47722

>Yale Law students’ overwhelming, indeed almost eccentric, commitment to
efficiency over equality is all the more astonishing given that the
students self-identified as Democrats rather than Republicans—and thus
sided with the party that claims to represent economic equality in partisan
politics—by a factor of more than 10-to-1. An elite constituted by highly
partisan Democrats thus showed an immensely greater commitment to
efficiency over equality than the bipartisan population at large.

>Elites’ preferences matter. The American elite overwhelmingly dominates
both campaign finance and political lobbying, and American policymakers
themselves come overwhelmingly from elite circles—the powerbroker Yale Law
alumni mentioned above represent just the tip of a vast iceberg.

You could actually be right, could be an overenthusiastic grandparent or something.

They were setting up christmas decorations, had some italian food and rhe toddler was waking people up early.

Youre all autistic. Look for better dirt.

Thats fucking pedophile talk. Justice should be served or else

What the FUCK is going on!?

>fellow-hand-sufferer

reminds me of the spirit cooking text
>cut with a sharp knife
>cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand
>eat the pain

Are you guise fucking sure it's not

arthritis surgery?

What the fucking hell

this is basically just distraction tier now

Sure, it looks weird, but you can't actually prove anything with these emails. Whereas you've got definitive proof of collusion, bribery, etc.

Stick with what you can prove and stop going on a wild goose chase with this badselfeater crap. It's just CTR trying to pull you off actual important investigating.

>shoveling for 3 hours straight

>doing the santa wrapping thing

mmmhmmmm.... thanks leaf.

It means that when a bunch of toddlers try to decorate a tree it's a fucking shitshow.

This is pretty autistic even for you Sup Forums.

I'm fifty percent that this is totally real and some seriously heavy pedo shit and fifty percent that it's not but think it's a very winning issue if we can get some people believing it.

This reason I believe it's real though is because when reading over the emails I feel nauseous, that's my gut telling me this is seriously wrong. You're gut has a brain and is usually right.

>and sure enough one of those
toddlers was rubbing my nose at 5:45..........

This sounds like a normal Christmas vacation keep you updated email. Sorry bro.

>Fellow hand sufferers is a reference to the

it's right there in the subject

google.com/search?q=Dupuytren&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

There's no bandaid there. I think that message is meant more for the children which is about as fucked up as it can get

ummm.. what the fuck is this creepy toddler shit about? bump

what the fuck is going on? I can't distinguish reality from meme anymore
We have reached peak meme

Guys I need someone to start a balls deep investigation on Tamera Luzzato.
pewtrusts.org/en/about/leadership/tamera-luzzatto
And her close relatives. I have this gut feeling that she is selling her daughters up and/or rigging a pedophilia ring.

Fellow hand sufferer probable means Dupuytren's contracture (also known as Dupuytren's disease, or by the slang term "Viking disease") is a flexion contracture of the hand due to a palmar fibromatosis, in which the fingers bend towards the palm and cannot be fully extended (straightened).
Possibly coincidence, or it's a result from their satanic rituals.

K-keep me posted.

you know what that sounds pretty normal. Disregard me, i can't tell fact from fiction anymore.

You're unhinged m8, I'm telling you this as a m8.

mfw people don't realize the finger scar is a way to identify members and all we need to do is look at hands

CTR >>>>>/OUT/ REEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD YOU RUIN EVERYTHING, CONTRIBUTE NOTHING AT ALL TO THE CONVERSATION EXCEPT SPAM THAT STATES THE SAME MESSAGE WORDED A THOUSAND TIMES WHICH IS JUST YOUR SHITTY OPINION REEEEEEEE FUCK OFF FUCK OFF JUST DIE

DAILY REMINDER

she's saying they will be "entertainment" aka they'll be a real "riot" aka they're going to be little hyperactive spawns of satan and she's trying to frame it a different way, a positive way

any mention of their ages is purely a soccer mom's need to inform everyone of insignificant details of her little bundles of joy. this happens ALL THE TIME. IF A WOMAN DOESN'T WORK, SHE WILL ALWAYS PREFACE SHIT ABOUT HER WITH HER CHILDRENS' AGES.

>"Oh yes, as a mother of a 12 year old, a 5 year old and a newborn, getting chores around the house is a real doozy!"

>"My eldest -- she's the thirteen year old, you remember her -- will be joining us tomorrow. She's got a piano recital coming up though, so we won't be able to stay long!"

Sup Forums is so fucking dumb

get some fucking children and stop being NEETs

>OOOOohHHHHhhhhh NNNNNnnnnooooooOO!

>I "sneezed" all over that todler when he rubbed my nose at 5:45 AM!

t. Jon Pedosta

I highly doubt a toddler got out of wherever it was sleeping, walked through someone else's house to their bedroom, opened and possibly unlocked the door, and then was able to stand next to his face

Anyone have the one where they talk about shipping out 3 kids ages 10, 7 and 5 (or so) for "entertainment"?

LISTEN THE FUCK UP THIS ISNT A DRILL

I REMEMBER SEEING A PHOTO WHERE HILLARY HAS A BAND AID ON HER MIDDLE FINGER

THIS ISNT /X/ I specifically remember this detail

PLEASE FIND THIS PHOTO IT EXISTS I KNOW IT DOES PLEASE DONT LET THIS SLIDE

At first I thought all this shit about cooking is kinda reverse forcing in order to divert attention from really important things. But look at her crest guys. Hmm, it made me think.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP AT ANYTIME

Reminder to always reference e-mail screenshots with an actual Wikileaks link like OP has.

(You)

CTR apparently just got the "DISRUPT DO NOT READ" order for this thread, sniff them out as they come famalam.

>(pic related)

You've clearly never seen many toddlers then, they're devious fucks.

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT THE LUZZATO KIDS

evelynneaville.blogspot.com.br/

"Evelyn is growing up, soon she will be the Queen of the entire US of A, right now, for a limited time only, you can spend some time with her online, raw and uncut. Take advantage of this now, as in the future she will have the power of life and death over you."

certainly regarding the luzzattos, I believe them to be external to the pizza business.

A check on chuckdandmrt.com, a blog of friends of the family reveals that the younger luzzatto girls play piano.
I believe the luzzatto children are not involved in the pizza.

i'm legit curious, his hands seems like arthritis.

I don't even know what's meant to be comedic anymore. You're all quite mad.

>> "YOU CAN SPEND SOME TIME WITH HER ONLINE, RAW AND UNCUT"

what kind of mother talks like that ?

Thank you friends

why would someone be addressed as "fellow-hand-sufferer" then?

what grand parent or whomever talks like that? its extremely weird

this is literally nothing, is this some kind of CTR troll to trick some posters into retarded theories?

On its own it's odd, but I could rationalize it away. Except the hand thing.
Adding it to the pool party and it's setting off alarm bells.

Don't get me started on the pizza and hotdog stuff.

DONT LET CTR SLIDE THIS I AM 100% positive I saw a photo of Hillary with a bandaged middle finger within the past two days

lmao

Look its fucking nothing

One thing we have to remember is that this subject of fucking kids is terrifying to a lot of people. Some of these people that are wow just wowing are not CTR but are trying to avoid this subject and get us to stop talking about it. Basically they are weak faggots.

It looked shady as fuck at first, but now it just looks like some weird ass grammar, but they are just essentially saying some family came to stay over. I don't think this one is malicious in any way, except the hand sufferer part.

chuckdandmrt.com/2015/04/06/6343/

>you still think these children are related to the pizza

Sup Forums you've jumped the gun with this one email

CTR MODS ARE WORKING OVERTIME, ARCHIVING EVERY THREAD BEFORE IT GOES ANYWHERE.

WHY DO WE POST HERE?

THE LITERAL MODERATORS ARE CLINTONITES.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING?

Can anyone try to decode what the FUCK is being said here, exactly?

>fellow-hand-sufferer
guess he's part of the cult voodoo finger cut shit too

>fellow-hand-sufferer
#SpiritCooking

What gets me it's why she would mention the age of the kids, who would do that.

Or maybe we could focus on stop like the pizza related handkerchief. I just think this Luzzatto thing seems like nothing even if there is actual pedo shit going on.

What would be the significance of that?

Stop shitposting and help me find the image of Hillary with a bandaged middle finger. I saw it last night on this board, potentially even in an OP image. I distinctly remember seeing it

It would be hilarious if all this stuff is innocent and we got people in such an uproar that they lose the election and were thrown in prison.

Look into the Spirit Cooking threads user, like this one:
>CTR apparently just got the "DISRUPT DO NOT READ" order for this thread.
Right on schedule

See pic related here All the legit anons here, DO NOT STOP DIGGING

((((nose))))

WHAT THE FUCK

Reminder that when they talk about kids it's in a weird and creepy way. And it happens so often that it just smells fishy as fuck.

>FELLOW HAND SUFFERER

I am going to be sick to my stomach

>6 grownups with 2 toddlers and 2 infants spread throughout the house, and sure enough one of those toddlers was rubbing my nose at 5:45..........

no no no no
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the actual fuck? What is wrong with the elites? We need to purge them.

Okay this one is genuinely weird, so I wont call you tinfoil faggots yet.

Jokes on you. CTR is spamming these threads as a distraction. It's nothing and makes Sup Forums look like tinfoil retards.

I think the weirdest thing is how she mentioned her grandkids last names. No one does that. She doesn't mention they are her grandkids, so presumably everyone knows they are, but then she adds the last names in there. I don't know if she's just a bit crazy, but it is the one thing that seems really weird.

holy shit

Pay attention man they cut their middle fingers as part of the "spirit cooking"

It's a very recent photo of her that has the bandaged middle finger, please Jesus somebody fucking help me find it

i'm 12 and what is this

There are actual serious emails about corruption and political intrigue, and yet you numptees are obsessing over an account of a Christmas gathering?

Is it because all the political stuff/bribery is too difficult for you to get your heads around, or are you just fucking dense?

Or, perhaps, just perhaps, these occultist nutters are the controlled opposition trained to draw attention from the real issues?

chuckdandmrt.com/?s=luzzatto
chuckdandmrt.com/?s=ruby
chuckdandmrt.com/?s=emerson
chuckdandmrt.com/?s=maeve

Maybe they both have arthritis of old age :(

Confirmation bias.

Anyway, those retarded threads keeps the normiest & densiest polacks from the actual politics threads, so it's quite good.