14 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN

GREETINGS TRUE BELIEVERS

It's been requested a number of times and here it finally is, Grant Morrison's 2015 jaunt into horror NAMELESS! Part of our HALLOWEEN COMIC MARATHON!

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-3125,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is everyone doing tonight? Sorry this is late but The Fractured But Whole has been distracting me today.

Aw shit yeah. This is a good one.

HELL yes. Thanks OP

5 is also the number of the Fifth Dimension, which according to Grant Morrison is Imagination.

55555 is also the code to unlock scp-wiki.net/scp-3125, that which seeks to destroy the human headspace.

Is 3125 the hypercrisis?

I never read this since the first issue was straight up Morrison gibberish, but I love him and Burnham so much.
Guess we're gonna find out.

Thanks Dan, doing good shit this week

Do you happen to have the extra features from the GN? I heard that it explains some stuff.

It's Morrison gibberish all the way thorough. I don't know how people read it without the back matter in the collection explaining whatever obscure pagan/mystic reference Morrison could pull out of his ass.

I don't know if I'm stupid and not getting it or what, but this is up there with the Mystery Play in terms of my least favorite Morrison works.

I read the graphic novel, so I read through all the notes at the end, and still didn't care for it.

>I don't know if I'm stupid and not getting it or what

No it's just nonsense to dress up a simple story, Burnham's art is absolutely what carries Nameless.

Nah the version on 32 pages is the floppies. Sorry.

Dang, that's no fun when you can't understand what the hell Morrison is doing. At least Burnham kills at drawing super weird shit

How are these things being coordinated? I have some horror comics I'd like to try storytiming at some point but I don't wanna step on anyone's toes, especially if the ones I wanna do are already scheduled.

I've read this thing through 3 times with the notes meant to explain it and I still don't fully understand the narrative. Pretty good horror comic though, feels kinda Junji Ito in that it does a good job of evoking a reaction even if you don't know what's happening

A Blue Page for a Blue Board

Do whatever man it's not a big thing.

What don't you understand?

So far this seems totally comprehensible. Does it get worse later?

Not that user, but I kinda like how it really isn't that complicated once you finish reading and all the twists are made clear