Voltron: Legendary Defender

Is Kuron a real boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WU9DzMhdeEo
lance-needs-a-keith.tumblr.com/post/166432189585/im-seeing-klance-everywhere-dont-mind-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post batcats.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Zeith is love.
Zeith is life.

I know it doesn't make sense but this is giving me a need for surrogate mother Haggar.

If science is actively working on converting egg cells into sperm cells and vice versa with some success, then I'm sure the Galra already masted that science.

Anyone got a clip of that Black Paladin Lance stan being booed at NYCC?

Stan?

>Is Kuron a real boy?
Real enough for Black

Lancefag. Whatever. Someone mentioned last thread that the whole panel stream was taken down.

VLD Commander Cossack when?

Dumb viking helmet is mandatory

Apparently it's a term for an obsessive fan. At least that's what google says

No no, as in mother figure Haggar

Seeing my own art on here the first few posts is the weirdest thing.

It basically means a fan with an unhealthy borderline creepy obsession, the term itself comes from this
youtube.com/watch?v=WU9DzMhdeEo

Brings up the question on what a Zeith child would look like. Considering Lotor, seems Zarkon's got some good genes or it was all Haggar's looks.

The draw something for the thread, you slut.

Been meaning to draw more Zeith content.

Goddamn it, I just finished Evangelion. When I was just a kid just getting into anime, I could never get just how fucked up that scene along with others were.

Speaking of fucked up shit, I am both kinda happy and kinda sad that Robeasts are not the main enemies of Voltron. I mean, don't get me wrong. I get that it makes it better when one actually shows, but we have two seasons without them.

Draw more Zeith!

To anyone wanting Sendak to return, remember not to cause a monkey's paw with a robeast...

hahaha

that sure is a funny joke, friend

but it's not like something like that would ever happen

FUCK

Yurak got Robeasted...

Shiro will immediately be able to tell the Robeast is Sendak because of the cool arm.

I want to tickle Lotor!

DELET THIS

If we don't get a baby batcat appearance by the end of the show I'll rage

There was a link to it on her Twitter but I can't remember what it is

They're probably very smol and floofy, but grow up fast.

I want to see a baby galra so bad. When will we get to see domestic galras living on a planet

Would you rescue him, /vld/?

If you're into crossdressing we need more art of Keith in slutty harem outfits

ISendak might volunteer to get Robeast’d since his description says he would do anything to please Zarkon.

Why is Zarkon cuddling babby Keith?

No I want Bara to rescue him.Carrying bridal style.

Yes. He is very handsome and didn't deserve all this suffering.

Some people thought he was going to be Lotor.

I absolutely agree. Zarkon can learn about slutty human fashion.

Because he's cute and fluffy.

Shiro is Keith's guiding light

Shiro is a pit of despair and suicide jokes.

You guys think Shiro had a troubled childhood?

It's rubbing off on Keith so he clearly uses them as guidelines.

That honestly says something about Keith's taste

He'll be a horrible crippled lump unable to do anything so Haggar decides to Robeast him rather than let him rot in a hospice. He'll still have sentience as a new breed of Robeast.

A perfect role model and mentor. Lance said he admired Shiro so he should start emulating the suicide part more.

Yes because it would make him less boring.

He'd make a nice rug for sure

The adults are for rugs. The kits are for coats and scarves.

We need more Shiro gallows humour.

>Galra kitten mittens

We don’t know much about him apart from the fact that he’s an ace that suffered a lot after getting kidnapped.

>no humorous crossdressing episode now because it's offensive to transgenders

Why did they kill the dream

Oh shit, maybe the harem is going to break him out.

Trannies ruin everything.

What is with the influx of female galra? I'm not complaining but, the first few seasons were a sausage fest.

Wew Throk is a playa

I dunno, they did it with Star Vs., a Disney show of all things.

It really just depends on how the crossdressing is portrayed, i guess?

Star vs hardly played it for laughs and Marco is super feminine looking so the usual jokes couldn't be made during it. Put Shiro or Hunk in drag and play it for humor and you know it will not have the same effect on the tumblr audience.

Partly Lotor taking command, partly Voltron killing so many males since that's all Zarkon seemed to staff with every time they took down a ship.

also that he was probably used as a slut by Sendak and all the Galra

What if the reason they keep refusing to show Shiro shirtless is because he's part robit and they extracted his nipples?

>tfw realistically there is a very high chance Shiro would have gotten raped while captive

Not a shirofag or even really like the character but damn

What's the date for this thing anyway? I wanna know how it corrrelates to the seasons and what seasons will be out by then. Maybe the clone jig will be up.

iirc they were going to make Zarkon overtly sexist but scrapped the idea. Not sure when exactly that happened, but it may have been late enough that the officers ended up being all male anyway.

And it works to contrast Zarkon and Lotor's command philosophy too. Zarkon is big into tradition and strength which makes him prefer male subordinates, whereas Lotor doesn't give a shit about any of that so long as you're useful.

Yeah, I like Shiro but he's indeed boring. He likes history and teamwork. And he is bad at cooking. That's it 2bh.

>this shit again
He's an ugly human. At most Haggar would've performed medical rapes to figure out how human plumbing works before sending him back into the arena or slave labor.

The writers bowing to fan shit ruined this show

They haven't though.

He's also willing to use teammates as bait and a bitchy asshole who doesn't like it when people tell him what to do.

There's also that a lot of the commanders post Lotor are half breeds.

I don't mind. I only like Shiro for his body.

I don't think Zarkon dislikes hiring female Galra in general, I think it's more just the visual contrast to Lotor, and that now that he's been established somewhat and the shock of seeing females who have any Galra heritage is gone, they can afford to put Galra women on more often. I mean the fact that they exist and are normal in the military has been known since the end of S1.

I don't see canon Klance anywhere

Me too, but I somehow still find him more interesting than the majority of the cast. I wish they gave him more problems to overcome mentally or morally though, instead of just getting him kidnapped and hurt all the time.

They better not shoehorn any trans headcanon garbage into the Pidge book.

As others have pointed out, he's handling the leader role worse this season than earlier. It's probably only going to get worse.

I don't find him more interesting than the rest of the cast. He is boring as hell. Shiro could be better if they actually gave him some personality but for now I am fine with lewding him.

user. Kaltenecker and Lance had a beautiful moment this season, don't you remember?

>Execs refuse to let Shiro be killed off (for merchandising reasons)

>Killing Keith ior Allura sn’t an option either

Are getting Mega Dragonzord mode Sup Forums?

I Think this is the first season that didn't have anything seriously bad happen to him (maybe because it already happened in the first half of the season). Unless you consider getting objectified by weird aliens.

I don't see why they would. Bex has been adamant at least that Pidge is female(female) and from what I've seen from Lauren and Joaquin has been about the same. Plus if that's the case why go to the trouble of showing us how girly she's been and how comfortable she was with that.

Considering exactly how hard the showrunners try to shut down that trans Pidge horseshit whenever it comes up to them I doubt they'd let it happen.

Are we sure that this is intentionally set up and not just something that gets glossed over by the writers? Most time he gets either very controlfreak or his brain shits its pants it's to create a conflict.

>he's handling the leader role worse this season than earlier.
In what way? With Shiro as leader, the resistance is more powerful than ever before. Zarkon’s Empire is crumbling. The Voltron team is completely in sync. What could be better outside of Zarkon being defeated for good?

They'll just kill Hunk.

>objectified by weird aliens
He might have enjoyed that if anything. But I'm sure Shiro is in for a world of hurt in the following seasons along with his clones. If he's even alive.

The Galra experiments on Shiro and his PTSD are what make him interesting to me. God bless the Galra, they are best species. They even save Shiro from having no substance.

I bet Shiro is gonna start to enjoy getting molested by aliens by the time the war is over

Yeah but he almost got the team killed because he wouldn't take Lance's advice while Keith totally would've. They can't get rid of him by physically ejecting him so it's set him up to turn out to be a shittier leader than Keith so Keith has a better reason to take over for good.

>even worst boy immediately becomes less terrible as soon as he stops trying to do pathetic Altean keikaku and embraces his hot-blooded autistic Galra side
How can one species be so based?

Galra make everything better.

Any link to good Shiro mindbreak fics? All I know of is standard rape or contrived Omegaverse type shit. I want to see him surrender himself.

Ok, so Shiro makes one mistake and suddenly he's the worst leader? Like, are we forgetting all the mistakes Keith did while he was the leader of Voltron? Why is this different?

>cracking his bones
>murking narti
>flying into the sun
Lotor is more enjoyable when his Galra traits pop up.

>The Voltron team is completely in sync.
This isn't really thanks to Shiro, he managed the propaganda and strategizing well and the team doesn't fight under his command, but he didn't contribute anything under the last battle. Someone pointed out that he stands around with arms crossed, further away from the others and it makes him seem more detached than before. I feel like he's being built up to be a more permanent bridge support, he's not the one motivating the team during fights anymore and the others get to complacent when he's commanding.

I just want general rape fics. I'm a newly converted shirofag and I want that shit.

Shiro isn't worst leader by any means, but he and Keith are progressing in opposite directions. Keith is a bumbling mess with good instincts and bad social skills who needs experience, Shiro is fucking tired but has to put up a facade that's cracking.

Honestly, Im kinda afraid of the inevitable fallout the klancers are gonna have when voltron ends and their ship doesn't happens. I have seriously seen so much delusion with so much attention (this lance-needs-a-keith.tumblr.com/post/166432189585/im-seeing-klance-everywhere-dont-mind-me cames to mind), makes me feel this will be the BIGGEST Hall of Anal Devastation we will have ever seen

Yes unlike the completely level headed Keith; who abandoned his responsibility as leader to go play ninja cosplay with his furry friends.

>Someone pointed out that he stands around with arms crossed, further away from the others and it makes him seem more detached than before.
So he became Keith?

Are you one with the dad that looks like Shiro