The Flash - s04e02

why do these first two eps feel so fun?

i skipped most of S3 because i felt tired of the drama/speedster villain plot... but now it seems more humorous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-rjwlyV3_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also snow's thighs look delicious

season 3 was actually the funniest season. youtube.com/watch?v=x-rjwlyV3_E

The jokes were just horrible and way too forced in today's episode, episode 1 had the right tone I think. Anyone who believes the show is going back to its roots I seriously suggest you watch season 1 again, they didn't try to fit jokes in every scene back then, the show was never about that.

it's by far the worst comic book show on tv

mah nigger and those calves

I agree, but I was more caught up in Iris's tits.
Also that dress made her hips look great.

And we need Gypsy in less jumpsuits.

I honestly thought that the commonality between the victims was that they were Asian at first.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the couples therapist the mom in Even Stevens?

CW Iris is so damn terrible.

>WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME?!!!!!!

It was literally to save the world. And that was right after your friend sacrificed his life so that you wouldn't die. Geez, what a selfish bitch.

Today's Legends episode was crap. Billy Zane was great and completely unrecognizable, but of course they had to make the circus people the bad guys. And Nate is so goddamn stupid.

>mentioning people they lost in therapy
>Laurel
They only met her like three times.

Was the suit inflating an homage to "The Day The Flash Weighed 1,000 Pounds" or was I just reading too much into it?

I'd like to think the suit gavin all that crap and AI being a subtle jab at Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Gustin's Barry is essentially Peter Parker anyways.

fucking same

it was fan service for the blueberry fetishists

gypsy has nice legs

wasn't really into the whole iron man shit

Babel Protocol name was a nice touch.

At the finale I figured we'd get at most 3 episodes before Barry was brought back, and Snow would be gone for 5.

Unless its the seasons big bad, long lasting plot arcs really are a foreign concept to CW shows aren't they.

WE ARE THE FLASH GUYS

Credit where it's due, I love the fuck out of Thinker's theme. Full OST when?

Was there no talkback thread for Flash or LoT?

I can't find them in the archive.

They have to use Barry in every episode, or WB execs will swoop in and embargo the character.

Who is the Kang looking motherfucker at the end

looks like Megatron but it seems to be the thinker

Why the fuck is the show getting stupider? No, you can not stop a grenade after explosion even if you have super-speed. And no, a grenade's primary mode of damage is not shards.

Also, answer this, Sup Forums. Are spaghetti straps slutty?

ALso fuck "le hacker code". you're showing me a monochrome grid.

Nigger it is called a fragmation grenade. The purpose is literally those fragments tearing through your body at high speed, that is why it is shaped in the pine apple fashion.

The pressure wave is much more survivable and Joe had already grabbed the other guy and moved out of the way.

Is it racist to be left wondering how the again guy came back to life. Because I was confused and thought they were the same guy. Of course to be fair, I was watching on a low quality stream.

what is Arrow

We need Wells to return.

The creators realized they fucked up with Season 3 so are trying to compensate. Relationship shit is still annoying but I've really enjoyed the past 2 episodes on hope they stay on this track

HR was great but the drama really hindered the humor in general. And Season 1 and kind of the first half of 2 are the gold standard for capeshit shows, I don't think this will ever reach that level of quality (hope to be wrong though) but so far this has been a big step up from last Season

Reminds me of that Season 2 line "she was family". Bitch Cisco was the only main cast member with more than 5 minutes of screentime with her

>they will actually suffer through a crappy tv capeshit show just to jerk off to a 7/10

Begging you to go outside

Cisco is totally friendzoned, right?

That’s exactly what frag grenades are though, they’re small, the blast is to increase the velocity of the shrapnel inside

This was actually a very good episode. Killgore was actually a threat that didn't feel farfetch.

>tfw too int for pure white thighs you gotta date a spic from another world

It's pretty fun so far, but I hope they also have compelling stakes further down the line.

Because:
-Cisco's hair is longer
-Caitlin got the stick out of her butt
-No broody Draco
-No broody Barry
-No evil speedster
-No mystery villain

All we need now is a new Wells and for Iris to be hit by a bus and we're all set.

i wanna stick my stick in caitlin's butt

>Sup Forums thinks this season of the flash is good
this is why this board needs ot be nuked

Sup Forums needs /film/

>hating fun

fun =/= immature

Instead of calling Barry for every fucking thing, call motherfucking Wally.

>why do these first two eps feel so fun?
Because they're trying to recapture the "feeling" of season 1. Only plebs would be fooled by this.

Some CW executive just wanted to get some HAFNIM on live action TV.

>Iris: "Throw a lightning bolt at the yourself"

>Tech expert: "that might set off the bomb"

>Medical expert: "or short out his heart"

>Iris: *Ignores both of them* "Barry you need to trust me"

When it's a six-letter acronym, maybe just write it out?

What is gypsy real name.

no, it's why I'm in this thread at least.

Draco wasn't even broody.

Francesca Ramona.

Iris was more than ready to die, and no one asked HR to give up his life.

Secondly, to have put your life on hold for so long (due to, you know, your upcoming death), only for everything to once again get fucked the moment things go right is... soul-crushing. Also, as the episode suggested, her anger was more an issue of communication: Barry just up and decided that he'd go into the Speed Force for the foreseeable future with hardly a word said to Iris. Of course she knows that he would save the world by doing it, but he had the choice to wait, to think, to find another solution, even if an extra 5 minutes of waiting would've came to nothing.

And, arguably, another painful aspect was realizing that Barry likely wasn't "dead" but that he'd probably never be with her again, and that amount of uncertainty would make anyone furious with enough time.

And, to be even clearer, it's not so much that Iris was/is mad at Barry. She's angry that she was placed in that situation, and since Barry was the inadvertent cause of these things, she's not entirely wrong to take out some of her anger on him.

To be fair there were literally no other options

He was probably going to die either way, at least the lightning had a small chance of saving him

Cynnthia Mordeth

Why the fuck is she and Iris always running around in heels? It looks ridiculous.

That's how I feel about heels in action films/shows every time.