IF TRUMP WINS

Who's the first person you look to see their reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejjP59fQD8k
youtube.com/watch?v=eaIyvfRYef8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

louis ck

John Oliver or Nate Silver.

all the cucks and sjws on my facebook feed

Megyn Kelly.

Nate Silver

haha I love him too :)
He's gonna have such an easy ride for 4 years

Holy shit, I'm looking forward to tears from so many different people, I don't even know where to start. The cuckservatives (Rick Wifeson and (((Bill Kristol)))? Le current year man? Ratchet Mad Cow? Cher and other Hollywood celebs? So much to chose from....

I will just turn on CNN and kick back

I'm going to look at Sup Forums and wait for all the screenshots other people take

Samantha Bee

This

Sup Forums

My Facebook friends. Some of them, including my relatives, have posted anti-Trump shit. I look forward to their tears. I am completely stealth on FB btw. I just use it for Messenger.

I would just internally celebrate lord Trumps victory

My mother

I want a collage of all this.

I'll be scrolling through my facebook feed with a cuppa tea watching the liberal rage. It'll be more enjoyable than Brexit.

Perez hilton and Mark Cuban and maddow

huffpoo

the butthurt will be incredible. it'll be worth giving them the click just to witness it

r/hillaryclinton

I've been carefully contemplating this. I think it's Katy Perry for me.

the people on a lefty forum I posted on years ago and still lurk sometimes. They're going to lose their fucking minds

this so fucking much
i can already see the special episode
>HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPEEND ITS THE CURRENT FUCKING YEAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One of my berncuck friends who is also a furfag that will begrudgingly vote hillary, It'll be glorious

Turn on CNN

>Room's all dark from no lights on, camera's still rolling through
>All you can see are 5 silhouettes in the back hanging from a noose

Oh fuck that would be beautiful

I have started disliking his politics but I still watch him every week.

For good reactions:
Alex Jones
Molyneux
Sup Forums

For asshurt:
most media outlets
current year man
Cenk
Nate Silver
Sup Forums

Dude the butthurt there will be visible from space.

Nate Silver or r/politics. The fucking asshurt will have enough energy to sustain me until entropy engulfs the rest of the universe.

Kill him.
Hide his body in a stuffed bear.

My university lecturer and his assistant. They cried after the brexit vote. I had to save face and pretend I hadn't voted leave. I'm hoping that Trump wins so I can leave a box with a MAGA hat inside outside his office.

He loves cultural marxism and post-modern theory bollocks. He teaches film and asks us if we are feminist. I want his tears.

Alex is going to cry either way.
I want to protect that smile.

Swear to god some Americans will actually kill themselves if Trump wins, going by the amount of hatred I've seen anyway

Probably democratic underground forums, they are the closest thing to Sup Forums that the liberals have and I can only imagine the meltdown over there

r/politics shills.

So much this.

>they cried after the brexit vote
Did the schadenfreude feel good?

Who is the reporter on CNN or MSNBC that more or less was redpilled on live television saying Trump was right regarding the San bernindino shooting?

Don't know, but I'll be blasting the U.S. national anthem at full volume for my entire apartment building. Also, Nate Plastic might kill himself.

Hillary, duh.
Though, I would rather look at tumblr and be the first to watch the landwhales who would slit their wrists

I'd also like to know the number of cucks who said they'd leave the states for Canada when he wins. How many will stick to their guns and leave,

Hillary

my pretty liberal prom date

Trump brings the purge. The faggots nice to Canada. The illegals back to Mexico. Ours isn't so much a brexit as it is a fagxodus.

how the hell can you stand all his little annoying analogies for every stupid thing? it's so condescending, as if you can't understand a factoid without some retarded unfunny analogy

My bartender. As much as I love her, she drank he clinton blood-jizz-milk koolaid so tough.

Ben Shapiro and pic related are my top two to follow on Twatter. I stopped a few months ago because they do nothing but shitpost. Turns out and news stories about Trump are all over the media and the alternative news sources are the last to report them. Funny how that works.

Definitely this bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=ejjP59fQD8k

You really should abstain for your health.

This liberal weenie I follow on Twitter for business reasons who has been going into overdrive anti-Trump mode the last few months.

Everyone i know, after of course the Interweb

Bill Clinton

I do the same thing.

It is slightly less retarded than most mainstream media

MSNBC

I genuinely like Alex as a person

he may meme with all the gay frogs and water filters, but I think his heart is in the right place, and he's funny

also this

My 'History of Western Civilizations 111' professor is a female Jew who is very pro-Clinton. She shoe-horns a lot of women, Muslims, and Jews into our curriculum. We're currently on the Black Plague, and it's effects on Europe, and my assignment is:

>Why a Woman Can Write About Warfare on pg. 291. Answer questions 1-2 in your reading summary.

We don't have class on Tuesday, so I'm really looking forward to Thursdays class when she's just so fucking asshurt and depressed.

My faggot welfare leach brother. He is so smug, and doesn't do shit.

this. I hate normiebook so much, but I'm going to use the fuck out of that laughing reaction if Trump wins

It's the only kind of funny he knows, I give the guy a break on that one.

I watch it for the long form documentary at the end. The rest of it I have come to dislike mostly. But some of the political jokes still give me a chuckle.

What's with his weird animal obsession though?

He's good when he's not talking about hot-button issues, which is more often than "real" news.

This is true on some level, but it would be wrong to read any ideological guidance or propaganda purpose there. It is merely how media now works, this kind of format works on humans for everything, and so it seeps into everything.

It's time to kick crooked hillary of the table

This one fag on my facebook feed who just posts OccupyDemocrats memes 24/7.

He's also extremely cocky about Hillary's chances.

Going to post this on his wall...
youtube.com/watch?v=eaIyvfRYef8

My libcuck mom

Also /r/politics. The salt will be real.

when he loses im shit posting the hundreds of screencaps i have daily for at least 2 years straight.

Isn't that the backstory to Five Night At Freddy's?

Nate Silver & Owen Jones

Nate is already entering acceptance mode.

jew oliver

that's because you have brain damage

I will look to the heavens and thank God

"They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed."

Young turks

Somewhat

OccupyDemocrats is one of the dumbest things on the internet.

The students at my school, and former APUSH teacher. Best part is, most of them can't vote, but I can. MAGA

Haha yes, that faggot will be hilarious upon realizing that the candidate that his girlfriend told him to like loses.

Huffpost
Can't wait for that angry red font.

my chinless numale feminist facebook """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""friends"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""", fuck me I'll use their salt to season my salmon.

Seriously.

I triggered the fuck out of this guy once already. He made another post mocking people who cover their cars in mostly political bumperstickers. Told him his facebook wall is the same as those cars. Just covered in shitty one-liners masquerading as arguments. He refuses to believe his one-line OccupyDemocrats memes are just as substanceless and stupid as bumper stickers.

This chick. It will be so funny

ga slapen staatssecretaris

100000000 GET

Actually this.

I live in the centre of Brighton, which is the most cucked place in all of bongland. When the exit polls come out, if they show a clear trump victory (FL, PA, NC, etc) I'll blast the US anthem on loud speaker. I'll get plenty of reactions.

No. The candidate Sam Harris told him to like.

The Young Turds

r/politics

oy vey

The salt mines already opened early there.

I think even though Alex is a CIA plant, he is a good guy underneath.

I should pray for him more.

i will come here and cheer with every redpilled american on this board

i will be happy for them, to become great again

My mom is hosting a "first female president" election party with her friends and my sister is flying into town just to be there.
If Trumps wins I might have to drive over there or do a skype call or something to see the look on their faces.

It doesn't matter, I'll look at them all. I'll probably spend the next two or three days doing nothing but watch other peoples asshurt.

But particularly TYT/Cenk and reddit would be glorious.