Trick Hillaryfags into switching their vote so you can get multiple votes

http:// www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/3/13478042/third-party-clinton-vote-trading

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO

1. Download the app

https:// apps.trimian.com/nevertrump

2. Claim to be a Johnson/Stein/McMuffin voter from a swing state (FL, OH, PA, VA)

3. Find a Hillaryfag to "swap votes" with

4. On election day, vote Trump and laugh at the faggot who wasted their vote

The goal is to prevent genuine 3rd party swingstate fags from connecting and swapping with Hillary supporters. Don't get caught.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bignox.com/
apps.trimian.com/nevertrump
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=7OGPuqLe3mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glorious plan if it works that way. Dubs demands it.

bump
also checked

You don't have to be in the US to do this. Feel free to pretend to be some anti trumper in a swing state like Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, Virginia and shill so you can trick people into not voting for Hillary.

bump for great potential

keks will guys you need to do it

Why the do people even vote third party?

they are retards

Kek wills it

Go forth in his name

Every shitlib you convince not to vote for Hillary is like casting a vote for Trump. If you trick 10 people into not voting for Hillary that's like you get 10 votes for Trump.

This an actual troll or it legit?

kek

christ alive, i'm starting to think that people will fall for anything in this country as long as it appeals to their quirky millennial sensibilities.

it's literal retards. I saw a video with infowars where they asked who they voted for and the guy said "green party", he asked "so jill stein?"
"yeah ill vote for him"

kek this is fucking amazing

the dubs have it

>norwegian generals planning their assault on swedecuckistan.jpg

Ayo hol up
You be sayin
I don't even need to actually be a burger?
Shit, gotta get a working phone asap

it's real. say you are from Ohio. They can't see if its true. Then, vote Trump.

Perfect opportunity for some subversion. The though of these hillary voters throwing away their vote because some random person on the internet told them too is fucking hillarious

You guys realize these cucks are all doing the same thing. They're just saying they will vote for stein and still voting for hillary.

Shit, is there some emulator for PC I can use?

Even if you get one idiot to vote for you, that's a lot of power.

en.bignox.com/

Android emulator for PC. Have fun. Don't try to use it for your pokemans.

Because in some countries, Independents actually get elected sometimes and legit third parties come to power.

The 11 poorest states in the US also happens to all have republican governors. how interesting.

do you think that they'll really vote for thrid parties? do you not think that,just like us, they're on some message board talking shit about dupping stupid Stein supporters?

Anyone who does this is a moron, acting as if their votes matter, especially in a strong blue/red state.
All these "independents" are either gullible idiots or closet Hillary supporters.

already on it user

Thanks based burger

correlation =/= causation

maybe they were poor beforehand and elected a republican to fix it you kike

Inb4 undercover poltards cybersexing for 7 months only to find out they're both guys

>hungry man thanks burger

There's a reason they voted for Bernie in the primaries: They believe in the 'inherent good of human nature'

We believe in the inherent cunningness of Human nature.

some of them are actually that retarded

Claim you need it so 3rd parties will be recognised and invited to debates

MEMU

I don't if I want Trump to win the popular vote or not desu. The butthurt from him clearly losing it while winning the presidency would be delicious.

Obviously it was intended to help Hillary, but if we can trick a couple of gullible goons it'll be worth it.

As Trump gets closer to the presidency,anti-Trump's will get desperate to try to stop him, making them easier to trick.

Third parties need to be recognized no matter what.

This is important. This needs to be an ongoing thread on Sup Forums for the next 4 days.

They're on to us kek

Everyone doing this needs to be convincing or it will get botched like #DraftOurDaughters

(((((((((((((((((((((((You))))))))))))))))))))))))

bump
godspeed burgerbros

Maybe it has something to do with the establishment keeping them down

OYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No it isn't.

i now realize why Sup Forums is so effective.
everything the left tries to do online we infiltrate. we rig every poll. we bombard every email. we exploit every single vulnerability. we have effectively embargoed the internet from the left
we have effectively seized the means of communication.
we captain now.
enjoy the ride.

Bumping for interest.

Doesn't this only work if it is used on a very small scale? So the solution would be to encourage as many people as possible to use it, right?

If a lot of non-burgers do it, it is.

It's wonderful, even if the ruse fails people will just ignore this shit app completely, negating any gains for Hillary. There is no way we can lose.

FUCK

Jesus shit dude my sides are fragile

Bump for gods work

Pretty much all of those states have tons of niggers in them

PRAISE KEK

Most of those states also have either massive black populations or no industry because they're in the middle of nowhere.

Stein voters should be informed that this app is run by CTR and all Hillary supporters are dummy accounts.

Doin it

This sounds accurate

Newsflash: they'll vote Hillary anyway.

>stein vote in PA to stop trump
>not just voting hillary in PA
how fucking stupid are these people

>tfw I just convinced some faggy Marylander to vote for Jill fucking Stein
>tfw I have more influence over the election than the averange american millenial

I feel kind of bad for these people.
But it's for the greater good. Trump must win.

>>on election day

who the fuck hasnt already voted?

It really is like a dream come true and it's not even really Sup Forumss doing, it's the fucking Silicon Valley faggots fault as well. What a time to be alive.

how are they retards if they see through the two party oligarchy? i would love to hear your explanation

I'm heading to the polls at 6:30am to be one of the first in my state.

I wanna get that shit over with, and I don't trust mail in ballots.

fuck, can anyone post a pic of a florida ballot? I need to take a pic so I get traded

You don't need a phone do it on your computer
apps.trimian.com/nevertrump

You can shill faster with a keyboard anyway.

>florida ballot
just google it

I am now a Floridan

> step 1: Recognizing the unjust system
> step 2: Realizing the system will stay this way
> step 3: Figuring out what you can do to make your ideals count in the election

They are retards for thinking people that want to vote for Hillary actually care about their minority party.

Priase KEK. fucking saved

I can't there are all these retards posing with it, not a single good search

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
iytg

hi Jew
we had a nice conversation a few nights ago, you seemed based

these people are so dumb, they don't even know Jill Stein endorses Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=7OGPuqLe3mg

There are like 5,000 people on there..this is a big waste of time

Got you, little basement dwellers.

Hope you had fun.

i have a lot of experience impersonating lefties online and i can say i get treated better online if my user name is akmet akmati
its like everyone is walking on eggshells around me s m h

Reeeeee the rôpe day Will strike up on you

>folks!
killed me

>warning: Sup Forums is a dark place
HAHAHAHAHAHA

ok and? swapping votes is still reasonable, no one's gonna be discouraged from trading votes just because you tattle-taled.

Stop wasting your time on this and get to reading Pedoesta's pizza party emails.

There is no way to hold the other party to account, and therefore everyone will lie.

For Christ's sakes, this is Sup Forums, you should know as much. Are you newfangled? Is this a CTR distraction?

#PEDOGATE. GET ON IT.

>delegitimizing vote swapping so hillary doesn't get votes in swing states
you're doing good work, user

>there is no way to hold the other party to account, and therefore everyone will lie
what did he mean by this?

> implying most people don't just go on there on the fly and text the first person they see to get it over with

Thanks mate, now no one will take it seriously. Considering that there is no way that Sup Forums was the majority in those 3k people, you've actually cost Hillary more votes than we would have.

Bravo

Everyone on this board is fucking disgusting

Funny because 7 of the 10 wealthiest states also have republican governors.