Have white babies

Have white babies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>having kids
I refuse to fall for this meme
Though it isn't as if I'm capable of doing so anyway

There is nothing wrong with mixed race babies.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

not with a degenerate non-virgin.
too bad every girl loses their virginity at 13 years old.

People have been having kids since as longa s they have existed. If anything is a "meme", it's being a single man who has removed himself from the genepool to play video games and post on Sup Forums.

There's nothing wrong with you killing yourself either

>as longa s they have existed
And if you expect me to do the same without regard as to why, then it is indeed a meme.

do it

>tfw human existence is the biggest meme in history

Will do, Varg.

Have to convince my man its fine to have kids. We're moving to the country to raise em. The cities are fucked

>raising children who look nothing like you
>probably not even yours
>nothing wrong

only a swede wouldnt be able to see the sarcasm in that

Coming from someone who chooses to live in Nigger: The Continent

So you can stab them in the back in self-defense?

It kind of is. Why are we on this planet? What's the point of it all? Hell if I know.

babbies first existential crisis

It would be, but since I have come to the conclusion that there is no point me in contributing to a future generation since there is no discernable point to the existence of a future generation (and even if there were, I don't see how I am obligated to people who don't even exist as of yet), I consider it resolved.

true, it wouldn't make any difference if humanity just died off. all we can and should do is make the most of it. have fun, challenge yourself, set goals, and achieve them. having kids cna be a paet of this. this is what we were designed to do so we may aswell do it. we are the result of millions of years of procreation and primal urges, why would we stop now? why not millions of years ago?

I'm not saying anyone should stop even if the world would certainly be better off if certain groups did. For me personally, I do not find the idea of committing 20+ years of my life and financial livelihood to another to be appealing or emotionally fulfilling, to say nothing of the risks involved. It's a poor investment and there is already too much of the world to experience in one lifetime without a child limiting my options.

and this mentality is why white birthrates are abysmal. you are the reason the government is trying to compensate by bringing in a bunch of third worlders. you're the reason we're losing.

I would instead blame corporations who want to maintain profit margins in the face of a shrinking population along with the left voting to bring them in out of white guilt. If more were as apathetic as I am to the plight of Africa and the Middle East, I doubt we'd be in this situation. America would instead be more like Japan in that case.

But by all means, continue with whatever fits your traditionalist narrative

No.

>tfw too much of an autistic incel loser to ever have kids, but mad and bitter enough to fight and die in the upcoming meme wars

I'm ready, brothers.

thats SOUTH africa. Where a violent white genocide has been gong on for decades.
But somehow just does not make the news.

Yes Mr Varg.