Is it gay if it's Astolfo?

It’s not gay if it’s Astolfo.

>astolfo
take your shit back to Sup Forums user

That Asstolfo

Because they are who cares?

Obligatory Plastic Man

Is it gay?

But that isn't a trap. It's clearly some dude dressed like a woman. Just look at the way the face is drawn. I was going to ask for source but the stupid belts on the chest ruined it for me

Fun fact: Astolfo being a trap isnt just Fate doing stupid bullshit like normal, its actually true to legend.

Astolfo is described as being so unreasonably beautiful that it weirded Roland out, and more than once dressed as a woman as a means of disguise. He even roped Roland into it one time so they could spy on some ladies bathing, because sometimes old stories are literally anime.

You make Tetsuya Nomura very sad

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
Not this shit again. Traps are useless unless you can see the dick.

Lord Fannie in the Invisible, Incorruptible had some shemale super villain that was a rapist and only wore a giant snake as a costume

Why are you asking me?

The promise of dick is very appealing.

Hello fellow trap lovers. I sure am a fan of those feminine penises. Cute boys like this are my absolute favorite.

>trap is in the running for best anime girl of 2017

>Still no cute trap hero or villain

When are western creators other than Brandon Graham gonna get the appeal of traps?

Can someone make this a loss edit, please

Is this loss?

They just drew a girl and told you it is a boy, that's the real trap

right? i just do not understand the appeal. they're just girls - minus a rack, plus man-junk, and must always be attended to with lube

is that what u people want? i just dont get it. what's the point of having a cute boy if u take away everything that makes them a boy minus the wang?

well it's not like the drawn girls actually look like real girls anyway

The promise of the dick is everything!

Marco is kinda inclined to trap category...

Passengers with the Wind starts out with the MC being a reverse trap.

Tell that to God.

>Beyond the time

I came to talk about traps, but now I'm humming a TM Network song.

Thanks.

I swear I played a VN with this premise

Nu-Carol

No!

Correction: he and Roland not only did some spying on women while in drag, but groped and in some versions ended up having flat-out crossdressing sex with them.

France bruh.

Can I get a Roland the Paladin anime?

Afraid not, kiddo

No good ones.

I need more philosophers weighing in on traps.

What a smug bitch, I want to scrap that smile out of her face with my dick.

>her

Liking traps is fucking bisexual. Seriously faggots, stop debating if liking traps is gay or straight.

There's Shining Knight from Demon Knights... or at least I think it was Shining Knight that was a trap.

Possibly back in the day,
But really they're all Trans now.

I think s/he was originally a girl disguised as a guy but later retconned to be intersex

As if my dick gives a heck

There's really no cute anime-style traps.

Y'know, cute, girly boys in skimpy outfit. With or without a bulge.

There are some trans characters (Barbara Gordon's "I'M TRANSGENDER" friend, Lord Fanny, snake lady from Incorruptible, Barracuda's friend) but no cute girl (male) types.

This

most people are actually just repressed bisexuals - thanks religion

If you're willing to go to the Silver Age, Jimmy Olsen put on a skirt a few times.

Because it's problematic in current western culture.

It's not religion because that never fucking stops anyone at the end of the day but rather society associating liking men with lacking masculinity. Bi men are usually seen as "too gay for women" and "too straight for gays" which is ironic because a lot of gay men get hard crushes on some straight boys.

>society associating liking men with lacking masculinity
all those associations like that as well as homophobia in general mostly originate from religion

Homophobia is also rampant in many parts of Asia but they're not tied to religion whatsoever. It all goes back to it being perceived as beta and unmasculine. Even the Ancient Romans only found being gay respectable if you weren't the one taking it up the ass or sucking dick.

>you will never live through anime shenanigans in the middle ages with your knight bros
Holy shit, why did we have to be born in the most boring era? Literally trapped between the age of the exploration of Earth and the age of the star expansion; just here watching how civilization goes slowly down the sink.

>Homophobia is also rampant in many parts of Asia but they're not tied to religion whatsoever.

They are, indirectly. Japan and China didn't give a fuck about homosexuality before Europeans started messing them up.

>shadboi

I'm comfortably bisexual with a hetero lean, thank you very much.

Didn't that end up being an actual girl that was just convinced she's a boy? She was like some sort of reverse reverse trap.

Only retards take this seriously.

Everyone knows it's gay, but it's funny to see how some people freak out when someone says it's not, and they even make lots of arguments about how it's gay for real.

Sadly there are some retards into traps who think the no homo think it's true instead of a joke too, so now it's just ruined.

I wanna put my dickolo in Astolfo's Asshollo

>traps drawn in western style
All of my nope.

The entire point of a trap is they look good, so there's no such thing as a bad looking trap.

"Rolandu-kun..."

She Zow is the only one.

Yes, that was the joke. For a season and a half everyone thought it was a trap, then it's revealed that she was a girl all along when the MC turns towards her in a bath and sees no penis.
And in the LN she ends up dating him, beating out both of the main girls and causing a lot of rage.

faggots

Bump

Absolutely top taste

Astolfo confuses the hell out of me. In the show, his mannerisms are so damn boy-ish that I just can't see him as a trap. He just comes off as a boy with a slightly fruity fashion sense.

That's the best kind of trap though.

>looks like a girl
>acts like a boy

A deep voice is good too.

What's the show?

>Be me
>Hang out with GF of 2 years
>"Hey GF, what do you think about traps?"
>GF proceeds to explain how it's an over used meme and she doesn't want to hear anything about traps for the sake of not being disgusted at real life crossdressers
>GF is really surprised that I like traps, she said "I'm surprised that you are one of those people"
>GF won't talk to me
>Mfw

You're not allowed to draw anyone attractive in the west anymore. All the girls have to be fat, pudgy blobs that men drool over anyway

If it's pretty, fuck it. there is no gay.

There is, and you're it.

Haganai. Don't bother reading the books if you want a continuation after the show. At that point the editor made the author focus more on romance and drama when he just wanted to write funny autist friends, so he went completely off the rails out of spite.

>people throw a shitfit if there are titty monsters in your comic so all women are drawn increasingly unsexy

>can't have cute boys either, and all men are drawn canonically jacked

Its no wonder manga sells more. Comics used to be top tier fetish and fap material. The sexually progressive left have ruined all my titty monster comics.

>reddit black science man tier memes
You'd probably be a shit eating peasant and die at 5 from a fucking cold, you romanticist nigger.

It's like the Twilight Zone. You live in an era of sexual progressiveness, but everyone is a fugly whale.

You know there's plenty of fetish comics and you're not buying it.
Don't pretend cape shit is everything.

Name a western fetish comic with traps that isn't furshit.

And there's plenty of non-big 2 titty monster comics. But I'd rather see Power Girl's sweater meat than one of those Grimm Tales comics or Tarot or something.

I didn't say about traps, you were talking about the lack of monstertitties and trap are NOT titmonsters.
Suport local releases, support indie artist, just pay a fucking pathreon

what if I want it to fuck me

>implying I don't shell out money to the artists I do like

InCase gets my money. So does a couple other artists. And I routinely get drunk and write letters to DC and Marvel complaining about the lack of male eye candy.

Also: I was complaining about a lack of both. Like you said, there are alternatives to Marvel and DC if I want some cow tits. But if I want cute girls (male) then I'm SOL.

>InCase
From Bolan, so not Western.

It's boku no pico with knd?

I don't need cheescake in my cape shit because there's a thriving scene in the alternative market.
I personally also like heavy narrative like pic related.

I thought he was some kinda Eastern European?

It's some fanart I found on here. It made me chuckle.

>Eastern European
That's where Bolan is

Would you like to cite your sources?

Not sure what he's pointing out precisely, but bushido code had some pretty gay bullshit.

It sounds like you live in lala makebelieve land

Not that user but; Samurai Champloo.

You misremember that episode, because the Dutchman THINKS Japan is a Homo Paradise, but this is seen as mistaken by Mugen.

yall be gay as fuck