Would you watch her Twitch streams, Sup Forums?

Would you watch her Twitch streams, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fA7ZaCkMfC4
youtube.com/watch?v=qPwMWBuu3vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dib would interrupt her streams to tell her about what Zim is up to

I'd donate to her patreon if you know what I mean

Nah not really. She’s not really that fun and kind of the weakest character on the show, yes even weaker than the Xeno-Girl who had one two parter episode.

No, I'm not pathetic.

Holy shit. A Gaz that isn't drawn in bigdads thicc design?!

Honestly at this point his version of Gaz looks more like a cosplayer

And I appreciate it

Bigdad Gaz is the real Gaz

That would make more sense. Gaz-Cosplayer and Dib-Cosplayer are a weird couple that like to fuck, making enemies of the real Gaz and Dib.

Does she show feet or fart in them?
If so then yes

That's gross user. Begone.

Would she be more into speedruns or longplays?

No but I would hem her skirt so it's not so hugely lopsided

Longplays. She plays for fun, not to set records that will get broken in a few months.

Did you even watch the fucking show

Yeah. She played because she enjoyed it. A bit too much.

>Implying Gaz is the kind of attn: whore gamer who streams

The comic established that she has a guild that she hangs out and do raids with in her MMO games, so it's not like she wants to absolutely devoid of interacting.

Depends. What would she play?

All genres but sports.

Nah she played field hockey in high school

What would Zim think of this?
youtu.be/fA7ZaCkMfC4

I'll allow this headcanon.

no, but then again I don't watch any streamers

My entire knowledge of field hockey comes from five minutes of browsing the Wikipedia article, so I've probably gotten some stuff wrong.

Good stuff doodleanon.

I've been stuck on that AU paranormal-obsessed Gaz from the previous Gaz thread, so I doodled some stuff.
>physical drawing medium

I like it
keep up the good work

Only if shes like the "nerf this" twitch artist

>those eyes

>>
>Not for her, ironically.
It would not be sexy, flirty, or really even talkative if that's what you had in mind. Gaz pretty much silently ignores everything when playing videogames, with minimal conversation. Her expressionless to ambivalent express face would be fixed in place to face the game, and that's really it.
Ultimately, it would be incredibly boring.

But Dib, her father, or even Zim might abruptly interrupt in a phenomenal or extraordinarily scifi way.
youtube.com/watch?v=qPwMWBuu3vA

>But Dib, her father, or even Zim might abruptly interrupt in a phenomenal or extraordinarily scifi way.
I'd pay money to see that

"Gaz you gotta help me, Zim is trying to- are you playing Katamari Damaci?"
>WutFace who's the kid with the huge head
"That's my dipwad brother, who was supposed to be STAYING OUT OF MY ROOM. Dipwad chat, say goodbye to my Dipwad brother"
>Don't leave up alone with her, Dipwad brother BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump
>HeyGuys bye Dipwad HeyGuys
"But what about Zim? He's going to-"
*crashing and a cat's meow offscreen*
>KAPOW
*Gaz just calmly continues playing*
>riPepperonis Dipwad Bro

Do you think she'd appreciate a video game for Christmas?

>"*pfft* I already HAVE this game, dumbass. I GUESS it's an okay gift though."
and is secretly actually really touched at the gesture

I can imagine her in a sweater her dad made, and being rather happy with it, if only for him.

>silently ignores everything when playing videogames, with minimal conversation
But those are the best types of playthroughs.

I'd watch a "Gaz Plays" with special guest Zim on the Nick youtube channel. Make it even a special series to promote the Zim movie.

Tsudere Gaz would be too cute.

only Twich i would actually watch.

Lets get more specific.
Does she prefer retro stuff or newer stuff? what about the "old but not quiet retro" stuff?
Does she prefer indies or AAA?
Does she collect stuff or emulates everything?
Does she seek obscure games or sticks to what everybody knows?

I wish he'd draw Gaz with big tits again. Hell, I wish he'd draw a character that actually looks like Gaz.

>"Why don't you stop bothering me and go have another fight with your STUPID alien boyfriend or whatever. It's not like I WANT you around here anyway."

Nah, I think she'd straight up just be angry and violent towards Dib all the time.

>would only talk about gameplay
>occasionally interrupted by Dib
>no facecam
>soft breathing
YES

in canon for sure, she's not tsundere in the canon

>go to spend shame with a lot of waifufaggots in the comments box

of course no

Whatever suits her tastes and interests may it be mainstream, obscure or retro. The comic shows she plays plenty of AAA games and if she wanted to play a retro game, it will most likely be emulated since she's probably to lazy to dust off an old system and plug it in. However if there is a game she just "HAVE TO PLAY!" and unable to emulate it, she'll move heaven and hell to obtain a physical copy of it no matter how expensive or getting it shipped from Japan. ((I imagine a Daddy's Girl to the world most brilliant scientist would see money as no object.)) Gaz's streams would just be her not talking much and having a good time playing vidya she likes.

>A streamer who is actually good at the game, rarely ever talks, and most likely doesn't put her face in the corner of the screen for no fucking reason
Hell fucking yes

Nah, squinty eyed insect-looking freak.

What the shit you autist, she doesnt look like that in the series. She looks like an ugly moody midget

why did he stop?

That's very cute but out of character

He's changed her design more. Now she's a shortstack.

OP's image is more on-model than the usual BigDad slop at least.

Here's the new design.

By 2018 she's going to be wider than she is tall, all of it in tits and ass, and her hair will have entirely consumed her head.

Yeah, her first design and this new one are like, so distant from each other.

the thing I miss most of how he used to draw her is admittedly really specific, but I miss that skull choker he used to always draw her with

this board has really been overrun

where did all these THICCFAGS come from?

from Sup Forums most likely, it's kind of disgusting

where does he post his art?

This post would be a lot funnier if I was certain it was being ironic, but with how much of a boogeyman Sup Forums has become it's honestly impossible to tell.

>Wanted to commission bigdad
>He only takes wired checks because "Paypal always messes up"

Welp

sigh
>*unzips*

I feel like she's just getting flanderized at this point.

Only if she got naked for donations.

Nope, From /mlp/

At least his Pacifica is still top-tier

Meh

This She doesn't need to set a record to know that she's better than everyone else; she already knows.

I can picture the design pretty well.

After some thought, I believe that Gaz would turn into quite the sensation on Sup Forums. A small part of the board would hate her for being a girl, but I can see a pretty big part of it being into her for being
>good at games
>no pandering to betas
>no talking
>cute

She reminds me of Tatsumaki

I like the hair.

Trip-Sevens speak the truth.

She sort of feels like a cosplayer dressing up as Gaz now.

The first two steps aren't bad. Hell they remind me of natural age progression. But the last one feels like a step back.

I'd wear that.

How could she avoid pandering to Betas?

She would probably be the first one to shit on them. Like she would be called cute and go "whatever, you dweeb", and continue playing.

She'd probably compare them to her brother and it'd be brutal.

What this user said She wouldn't
give them any hopes so they won't become her rotating defenders/beggars.
She'd just ignore them or spitefully acknowledge them. Never the same one twice, though.c

I always wondered if Zim would move to a new house/school to keep up his disguise. Eventually someone would investigate as to why he didn't seem to be aging at all like the other "children". Didn't Dib even bring this up once?

By the end of the series Zim hadn't been on Earth for even a year, so it's not so weird that Dib didn't bring that up. However, with time I can see Zim either moving his base of operations, or more likely, being mocked by Dib for being a midget while Dib is growing taller with age. Zim overreacts and makes himself several hundred meters long.
Of course, this ends up blowing up on his face and he grows back to normal except a tiny bit taller than Dib.

Rather watch a Tak stream desu

In a place we're not allowed to bring up. Do a quick Google search and you'll find it.

>Zim returns to Foodcourtia to learn Sizz-Lorr's secrets of HIGH IRKEN VITALITY

Never noticed before how her hair is shaped like a maw, pretty neat

>Top right: A reasonable depiction of what an older Gaz might look like. Nothing crazy.
>Bottom right/left: Beyond weird thicc fetish art with gigantic hips and breasts larger than her head.

Sure, because she's probably just have a mic and not a facecam.
All gameplay and some commentary, no camwhoring.

Would she play for fun?

Of course.

That's the only way she knows how to play.

I'd feel like she'd swear a lot

I wonder if she would get butthurt over broken game mechanics being exploited against her.

The jawlike cube head is one of my favorite visual traits about Gaz design which makes her character recognizable and memorable. Which is why it really peeves me when I see fan artists mess with it way too much.