Are you DC chad? Or marvel nu male?

Are you DC chad? Or marvel nu male?

What do you think?

biggest DC character
>batman
>rich, handsome, has his own private buisness, loved by both the police and the public, fucks top bitches and has a WHITE kid

biggest Marvel 'hero'
>spider-whimp
>cuck, poor, wageslave, hated by the public, wife left him, replaced by a nigger, no kids

you be the judge

>Batman
>A deranged old man suffering from PTSD, with heavy control and trust issues who is the catalyst behind Snyder’s shitty apocalyptic event

>Spider-Man
>A young and intelligent man with morals set in stone, who always manages to bounce back from horrible tragedy without turning into a sociopath

I'll always be Marvel, but I was born in the 80's and grew up in the 90s

Marvel
>Spider-Man, has issues but still comes through as a hero with average joe charm
>X-Men, misunderstood and hated but carry on through adversity anyway

DC
>Superman, boring boyscout who reminds me of a lamer Peter Parker when he's NOT being Spider-Man
>Batman, cool and brooding, but can't take his problems seriously cause he's rich

Truly a different era, I'm a cool kid with problems who wears leather and smokes ciggies while DC fans are dorks who go to church.

Though, femdom turns me on because I'm not into vanilla sex so I like that image even if it has shitty Miles

Marvel nu male for life. I loved reading Marvel comics at the library as a kid.

The answer should be obvious

>mfw Batman is still white

I'm an X-fag

I'm not a corporate cock sucker. Thanks for asking.

I have 52 titles on my pull list. 16 are DC, and 9 are Marvel.

DC houses racist mudafuckas like EVS

and Alt right weirdos like Dixon

can't fuck with DC

85% DC 15% Marvel

I just looked at this morning's storytimes and… wow, there really are no DC comics worth reading, are there?

How's Marvel these days? Anything worth glancing at except for Gwenpool and RYV?

In the past I actively read like 85% Marvel 15% DC, now it's like almost entirely DC and Renew Your Vows (rip)

Have you tired being less of a no taste pleb?

Has Morrison written anything for DC since Multiversity? I need more of that bald wizard in my life

Punisher: Platoon and the new Moon Knight and Dr Strange runs might be worth checking out

Only Wonder Woman Earth One v1. He is writing the second volume already.

DC. They've got a better track record and have been fixing long-standing issues slowly.

Marvel's been on a major decline since post-90's runs and it's only getting worse. I miss human condition Spider-Man and Sniktbub's Squad.

Alright haven't read the first yet but I'll check it out, thanks user!

Iron Fist and Luke Cage are both on the upper end of decent.
GotG is pretty good, although many disregard it for the synergy aesthetics it's digging pretty well into continuity.
Moon Knight and Doctor Strange are promising with the new writers coming on for Legacy.
Thanos has been good and the new writer coming on also has a good record.
Punisher: Platoon of course.
Avengers ranges from mediocre to okay.
Deadpool was doing great for a while, but it's now just kinda settled into a rut. It's not bad, but doesn't stand out. Still worth reading if you're interested.
USAvengers isn't quite done yet and pretty good.
Rocket for another recently dead good book.

Console war threads belong on Sup Forums

>wow, there really are no DC comics worth reading, are there?
Are you pulling my leg? Green Lanterns just got a new writer and the issue was pretty damn good. Most DC titles are playing it safe, but they're by no means bad.

there's no DC worth anything

Movies, tv shows, comics, toys, cartoons, video games, and everything else are shit

honestly how the fuck are they even still alive hopefully AT&T will finally do the right thing

How's the pay, Marvel shill?

>being a capeshit virgin
>not an european comics chad

Old? In a lot of recent stories he is in his late 20s and MAYBE early 30s. Given that Peter went to college, became a teacher, worked in a lab and owned his own company I think he has to be at least late 20s now too. If you're gonna flip what they said around leave age out of it

marvel nu male

>In a lot of recent stories he is in his late 20s and MAYBE early 30s
The timeline never makes sense when they try this. You can't say he's gone through four and a half Robins unless he's been active at least ten years, and it's generally accepted that he started at 28.

They look good, like a bunch of old guys going through a midlife crisis and getting in shape to feel young, as the ever looming specter of death creeps closer.

You poor dumb son of a bitch.

>HURR DURR MOUSESHILL
I thought you DChumps were supposed to be smart

>DCchad is a 3rd worlder
Huh. Makes you think.

Why can't we just like both and be friends?

Kinda this as well, except a decade later (even though I grew up with the 90s stuff).

Marvel Nu male. Used to read green lantern before it went to shit but nothing DC has come out with is worth reading even when its free

Thor fan.

But DC is better.

>Actually trying to explain a time progression for cape comics
>When most writers don’t even give a fuck
I hope your favourite character gets rebooted to be a black French lesbian muslima. Good luck putting THAT on a timeline you fucking nerd.

I wouldn't say "smart", but only a fucking retard would still support Marvel, when they consistently put out garbage and openly hate you.

DChad but not rebirthdrone.

Dark Horse Master Race

You comic fags are all cancer. I bet fucking money if the mods kicked your asses out the quality of this board would skyrocket.

GTFO you nobodies

I'm a DCbro, not a DCfag

i will be honest, the only thing that i read out of marvel since 2013 to this day was Secret Wars, nothing else.

Read Heavy Metal.