Really makes you think

really makes you think...

>Implying men don't get more annoying and opinionated past forty.

us 90s kids

>20 something around
>old
Aside from obvious children's content (MLP, Minecraft) internet fandoms don't usually have kids.

I think it's more of a vidya / e-celeb culture thing to have a big kid audience

>actual children
They’re usually in their mid-to-late teens or early twenties nowadays. I made retarded Sonic OCs when I was 10 a decade ago but I don’t want random losers online to coddle me and tell me it’s okay.

Psssh… Nothin Personnel… Kid…

Undertale is a good example or all the animations/cartoons younger teens put up online.

>Sup Forumsmblr is full of shitlib wizards

News at 10

will somebody think of the poor nazis? ;_;

>Actual Children
Yes, I'm certain that it was 40 year old men that bullied a child to suicide in the Steven Universe fandom, right? She was a child right?

>Pancakes_pancakes_pancakes.jpg

I mean, there are games where you kill them now! Unthinkable!

>everyone is either one extreme or another!!!
Do you ever actually leave your house?

those were girls that knew the girl irl who were jealous because a boy liked her
also the fandom is still bizarrely alive despite no new episodes for half a year

But what does the Statue of Liberty think about this?

Man, girls can be demons sometimes.

I thought that's Dennis the Menace from the shirt. Fits him, anyway.

No one hates on people making goofy OCs and shit. They find it funny and laugh at them but it never goes "fuck these kids for having fun"

The original edit was about retarded people in each fandom doing stupid shit like blackmail and harassment. Not kids having fun.

>girls ARE demons

ftfy

luckily they got doxed and jailed
although i think this particular one was a boy

This doesn't just apply to certain factions of Sup Forums.

This is all of Sup Forums. Stop watching children's media. It's not healthy.

You've never been to wizchan, any actual wizard hates libs with a passion

>implying children should be allowed on the internet at all
Internet should be regulated like motor vehicles.

pretty much

I agree, we must push these thuggish children from the hobby and let daytime cartoons become the sophisticated adult hobby it is destined to be.

>Sup Forums
>weeaboos
Are you retarded?

Yeah, that's about right. Adults shouldn't concern themselves with children's media. The current state of things is more than enough proof of that.

That whole image is retarded user. A few shitty waifu threads etc. is not why people say pol has a shit effect on co its the political threads everyone wants a break feom but pol makes a presense on all boards cuz they cant argue amongst themselves in their containment board

every fandom has 13-15 year old fans
especially shit like South Park, Bendy, and FNaF

>Already on probation
Heh

>my hero academia
>could goku beat superman?
>saitama

who are you quoting?

I don't. In fact as one gets older usually one gets mellower (or apathetic?) & we generally don't troll, bait, or flame.

For instance, I see multiple threads on Ducktails 2017 by enthusiasts for the show (and that one guy who lately has been posting ones expressing his hatred for it) I don't feel the need to go in & shit up the thread with my opinion (I actually dont care for the show).

I guess it's all part of growing up.

>internet fandoms don't usually have kids
my dude you really missed just how far-reaching the youtube content creators have become