We did it

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/04/no-john-podesta-didnt-drink-bodily-fluids-at-a-secret-satanist-dinner/?tid=sm_fb

They took the bait.

Washington Post is covering it, arogant cucks think the god fearing brothers and abuelas are going to buy their high art argument.

NICE

Lol

They are way to easy

Already in denial. Fucking pathetic.

All they really have is
>John Podesta wasn't even there!

Wow... look at the comments....

The mere association is enough we won this fight already. :D

>"It might not be everyone’s taste in art, and the footage documenting that 1997 installation is potentially disturbing, but it’s still art."

In conclusion, art involving blood, sperm and breast milk is still art.

Legend has it that LBJ, in one of his early congressional campaigns, told one of his aides to spread the story that Johnson's opponent fucked pigs. The aide responded "Christ, Lyndon, we can't call the guy a pigfucker. It isn't true." To which LBJ supposedly replied "Of course it ain't true, but I want to make the son-of-a-bitch deny it."

>Leviticus 17:14 For as to the life of all >flesh, the blood thereof is all one with >the life thereof: therefore I said unto the >children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood >of no manner of flesh; for the life of all >flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever >eateth it shall be cut off.

Spam it to religious communities.

Even if the artist herself has stated that when it is at a private venue/party it is not art, journalists will shout from the rooftops that it is art.

Man, these people are fucked in the head.

No mention of Russians here. Leaked Emails must be genuine then.

art whose creator says is real magic and is in accordance with Aleister Crowley....

Do not let the Marxist lul us in our sacred mission.

I believe Kek wills us to begin the redpilling of the black man.

Trump will liberate him from the shackles that the decadent Elite have over him.

We must continue to spread the gospel of kek, as the god head demands.

Their defense of it is....... wait for it....... that there's no evidence sperm was mixed in

That comment section is brutal. Holy shit no one buys this spin.

Running a damage control story now will only make sure it's the dominant story over the weekend.

Fucking hell! The comments section is more based than Sup Forums!

This is the singularity lads! This is the point where everything, I mean everything! All our reality change and the world becomes Sup Forums.

We are going to do it! We will save humanity.

everyone except for that fucking ctr shill whumpa literally replying to every comment bad mouthing it. how fucking transparent can you get baka

>Shill trying to use reverse psychology on Sup Forums
>charming

You can probably share this on a real facebook account at this point.

Washington Post is MSM, spread the word.

Bring glory to the golden throne.

CTR detected, story went from being on a literal crazy guys youtube channel to washington post in a day.

Holy shit the comment section is brutal!