Anyone else other than myself think that CTR is pushing this "Spirit cooking" garbage in an effort to inch towards...

Anyone else other than myself think that CTR is pushing this "Spirit cooking" garbage in an effort to inch towards discrediting us and our research into Wikileaks?

For example they could that we are "crazy conspiracy theorists" because you guys are taking a piece of what they would consider deep and intellectually challenging modern art as if it's some kind of occult ritual.

It's only helping to bury the actual corruption evidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25325
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. CTR wants us to think that they think that to throw us off bro. GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME

She is a very famous modern artist and your insanely quick reply in opposition just proves my point.

I don't think its CTR but I do think they're borderline grasping at straws. You need to catch Hillary herself involved in this degenerate shit. Podesta doing weird shit isn't gonna be enough for people to care.
We should be focusing on the emails where Hillary is connected to a fucking child smuggler

no, you're just surrounded by retards
wake up to yourself

CTR is playing 6 dimensional transaerial quidditch reverse anal chess checkers with you. Simpletons like you aussie are bound to get btfo'd by a superior, ashkenazi intellect.

I am opposed to your opposition

>Anyone else other than myself think that CTR is pushing this "Spirit cooking" garbage in an effort to inch towards discrediting us and our research into Wikileaks?

No you just live around white people

this

mate it's the final countdown, wake up. some 80 hours left or what? there will be no game changer, the sails are set. we have good wind and it's a fact that 666 hillary supporters are abandoning the dnc ghost ship. we need to keep it that way. let the waters roll, jack.

Partially. I think it's mostly the artist's marketing team jumping on the fact that her name came up in the leak, and they're riding the popularity knowing that retards will give her free advertising.

Obviously that factors in to it but the over the top pushing of this occult angle is so base.

unlikely since this shit is VISCERALLY horrifying to normies as well as being confirmed

>It's only helping to bury the actual corruption evidence.

nope

u r gay dood

wtf I hate myself now

No you just live around non superstitious folks

It matters to people like my mom

nobody thinks it was devil worship you stupid inbred

we think it's retarded, edgy, & a bullshit excuse for art

people bitch all the time about how bad trump would make america look. will how the fuck would this look you twat? what the fuck is wrong with someone that this is their entertainment?

nobody fucking thinks what you think they think you cretinous waste of genetic potential

do you understand me? do you understand that i'm ired by how retarded you are? or is that beyond your crippled, demented failure of a brain?

THIS ISN'T FITTING FOR A LEADER OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA YOU CUNT

Lol cunt

Yep. Typical Judaic marketing.

>deep and intellectually challenging modern art
The general public won't accept this. Modern art exhibits at museums are always empty.

They're corrupted by the ultimate deceiver.

wat the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums anyway, you're supposed to be saving europe

Hey, Ausfagbro. Yes, you are not alone. I just ignore the stupid shit, and you should do the same.

On 4chins, these kinds of ideas live or die by how much attention people give them. So, check back next week and if we're still talking about these specific emails, then there's probably something to them. Otherwise, you'll have had your suspicions proven correct.

I would not discount that as a possibility. Infact all of her "art" is engineered to be controversial. That's all a PR team needs to run amock. Everyone here is falling for the bait so bad.

I'm sure they think that's what they're doing.

But the irony is that by pushing it overboard, it's having deleterious on Clinton's campaign, because the masses respond more with emotional knee-jerk reactions, than rationalizations. I mean, intellectual arguments were the way to win, Clinton wouldn't be running in the first place.

As long as /pol divides its autism over a broad spectrum, including investigating the fucking weird ass Aryan Brotherhood conspiracy that the Clintons are somehow implicated in, as well as all the disappearing children in Haiti, and how the Clinton's happen to own the only organization whose tasked with overseeing lost orphans in that area, then we should be able to investigate on enough fronts that doesn't matter what smoke screens are thrown up.

Are you one of my countrymen on a proxy mate? Ripper of a shitpost.

I am. I'm shitting out 10 posts per minute in order to reach 99999999 get before the american election. Trump wins - USA gets uncucked - Europe swiftly follows. Not bad, huh?

nah, it's deeper than that. this whole wikileaks shit is a wild goose hunt. Do you really think these people were dumb enough to not lock away all their important emails on a server only they have access to that couldn't be easily hacked?

I would not be surprised at all if wikileaks itself were leaked from inside the democratic party. It's brilliant, they "leak" a bunch of harmless emails to the public so everyone wastes their time looking through them, then when we don't find anything everyone will think she's "cleared" of any wrongdoings.

meanwhile all her actual occult shit is hidden in some computer somewhere, all the passwords hashed and salted and behind 7 proxies so we'll never find them

No. *checks flag* Holy shit, a triple negative.

No.

The evidence has been there for months and nobody's done a thing about it. At the very least, the spirit cooking shit riles up the hispanics, blacks, and christians and gets the general public more interested in the e-mails.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this spirit cooking stuff really cuts into Hillary's minority vote. Blacks love conspiracy theories and Hispanics would equate voting for Hillary to literal devil worship.

Keeping a bunch of blood drinking freaks as company, let alone high positions in your campagin... Is scandalous.

He didn't even go to the dinner...
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25325

Yeah, the FBI is going to arrest Hillary because the brother of her campaign chairman enjoyed viewing an art project. Good thinking.

I think you're CTR, and everybody else who says what you say is CTR.

Like always, your attacks fall flat, because you're not smart enough to attack us, because we're autistic and you'll always be . . .

. . . Only human . . .

It's going to actually help by turning all the normie church crowd AGAINST Ol' Satanist Hill. And ITS WORKING. Trending on Twitter like FIRE. Nice Job Sup Forums.

I sincerely hope you are right. But does your average ghetto dwelling conspiracy boon actually bother to vote anyways? I guess the church going black folk do, perhaps it can help to push them towards a Trump vote.

No.

I'm willing to admit I'm a pretty cynical and skeptical person.

But this reeks of a disinfo campaign. Trying to cover up experimental weapons by conflating their discovery with UFO conspiracies to poison the well.

That and a lot of /x/ fags larping and arging. Like pedowood threads.

That said - South Korea.

This year is crazy so who fucking knows.

Fucking love that film, i don't watch passed the Police assault.

What yank would even know about Romper Stomper you Mong.

Maybe, maybe not. Hispanics and Cubans don't like the idea of their politicians being involved in blasphemous rituals, regardless what someone tries to label it.

And those states are the states we need to win.

They do vote when they're prompted to, but something like this is likely to suppress turn out. I already know an old religious black woman and several Mexicans who have switched their vote because of this, and from the looks of things on Twitter, a good chunk of blacks and hispanics (as well as normies) find this whole thing disgusting.

>deep and intellectually challenging modern art
first of all, lmfao

second of all, is anyone seriously putting any credence to this "ctr is playing 16d chess" bullshit. they would have to be utterly fucking retarded to use accusations of pedophilia and occultism as a red herring to distract the fucking NORMIES from shit they don't even care about re: emails. it doesn't MATTER whether the ctr pushed spiritcooking. if they did, it's backfiring and we win. if they didn't, we blindsided them and still win.

just look at twitter. normies are disgusted. not just by the fact that its an occult ritual being put on display, but that their future president could be associated in any way with "modern art" so deeply disturbing. if this was REALLY pushed by ctr, then it is without a doubt their most fatal mistake to date.

Should be looking for evidence of pay for play. That's what the "rogue" FBI agents are apparently furious about not being chased down.

Also - for us I think Soros connections.

According to Assange the big stuff is the Saudi Arabia/ISIS connection.

I wish I could say it's CTR but I really think it's just the idiots on this board not using critical thinking. But I agree with the rest of your post.

That being said, I'm sure the Clintons DO have ties to pedophiles. The Epstein shit was a great start at looking into that but it's been abandoned for /x/ material.

/thread
WL (and in a sense, as usual, CTR) is saying to us: "Dig more into this fucking shit".

All of the pedo and occult stuff is CTR. Notice how we have almost none of the usual slide threads but about a dozen spirit cooking threads in the catalog at any time? If you make this assertion you're immediately shouted down by a coordinated effort of international flags with questionably great English grammar.

It's a red herring, friends.

MAGA.

HIllary and her cronies are facing possible jail time, you don't think they haven't been in overdrive trying to counter the leaks with all kind of conspritard level bantz, look at their normie level "it's Russia" counter conspiracy.

I really think they are bolstering this occult stuff because it's just a good way to counter non normies actually focusing on real evidence of their crimes.

The Clintons must be confident nothing involving Epstein will touch them, since they're using that connection against Trump.

Let's hope they don't use the connections to get Epstein to run his mouth about Trump is a smear up.

We are on the same page, I do think the chase has gone into /X/ territory and that's a bad thing. Everyone here trying to play it off as a psyop to push to jigs and beaners to change their vote. That has its merits but the pros out weigh the cons.

Reminder: Trump supporters on Sup Forums LITERALLY believe that Abramovic's pretentious artwork will sway the election from Hillary to Donald.

Let that sink in for a second.

There is physical evidence it's CTR-like.

Many of the pedo/occult threads had links to archive.is sites that contained an exploit that sent your I.P. back to a military college that specializes in signals and counter terrorism intelligence.

It might not be CTR, but someone is up to something suspicious.

CTR certainly isn't trying to **stop** it, so that's interesting... When is the last time you heard "literally fucking nothing", in regards to the pedo stuff?? Not discounting it, but our focus should be on more concrete items.

BTW, spread attached pic on FB. it shows support for Trump, en masse. You can find a lot of these at the ends of news articles, comments section. Gets normies on board.

I think it good for hurting clintons black vote, but after tomorrow it needs to stop. We are 4 days until the election and pushing food based child sex and cult conspiracies isn't going to help trump win any more.

We either find new stuff linking Clinton to bad shit or we shut up and focus on the bad things we already know.

Yeah I got the feeling its CTR bs to make us look like crazy fuckers, good autist bait tho

Part of my reasoning that CTR and Hillary sympathising posters are helping to push this occult angle is because I work in the artistic field. Her performance piece is just fluff, it's designed for this exact kind of reaction, it makes those in the left who "get it" feel intellectually superior. Meanwhile everyone else that takes the bait and thinks it's anything other than some ground breaking "art" is considered to be a philistine.

Do you know how freaked out by occult shit latin americans/black people are? In fact most immigrants really believe that shit. The spirit cooking might be absurd but I think will really hurt the immigrant and Hispanic vote.

>very famous

I understand that but just look at the catalog break down of threads shilling it. It plays both ways. I think in the long run its a play that works to their advantage more than our own.

That's what I suspect is happening on Twitter with them allowing it to trend number 1. It's so bizarre that normal fags just laugh and roll their eyes.
>lol you russian trolls are so desperate
I'm hoping the FBI acts publicly on this pedo shit, people need to have their realities shattered.

She has multiple movies where she is the subject, books, has had immense news coverage and many musuem shows. Just because you had not heard of her doesn't mean she isn't world famous. She's famous to Clinton's white base, she is considered a feminist icon.

Why Can't the general public Hold All These right wing conspiracies?

The one thing i draw an issue with...

These spirit cooking threads aren't being slid.

There are like 10 of them and they all stay on the first page.

it is suspicious,

Exactly. This is basically the shit that makes normies not believe any of the actual important facts in the emails.

>literal cunts telling people how to behave

This is a new level of bantz ausfailia

Interested.

This thread hit page 6 in about 30 seconds.

OPs onto something,

Spread the word.

This spirit cooking shit is a counter op.

>long run
We're 3 days away from voting, you fucking retard. Long run doesn't mean anything. The emails are right there. Us pushing this information isn't going to hurt any of our support and will only hurt hers. That's all that matters.

That was my immediate impression though I think people were genuinely buying into it

Regardless, it's time we move onto something else. Anyone have any ideas?

It's all reddit retards & shills here now .
Sup Forums this was supposed to be your golden hour.
:(
Dial back the autism for gods sake!

I've been trying to think of the counter to the CTR shilling of this trash. The artist is just the Lena Dunham of the art world comes to mind.

Its shown that whites overall favor Trump so pushing information that hurts hillary with minorities only benefits us. Hispanics/blacks who hear about that occult shit a few days before voting may just decide not to vote for her or even vote for trump, it would be very frightening to most minority groups.

Checked your set.
Remember piss christ? the anti religious art is as old as shit.

This spirit cooking thing is /X/ tier autist bait to be highest degree. I fear for my fellow shitposting elite they are this easily baited by some Lena Dunham of the art world. Look at her nose for christsake.

Action Pants:Genital Panic
KEK

Now days it's hard to outrage people to that Piss Christ level, reading the daily news paper is more triggering then anything any artist can come up with. My personal opinion is artists will start doing right leaning stuff to elicit a reaction on the similar scale to how the right would react in say the piss Christ era.

>Action Pants: Genital Panic
>That hairy bush hanging out
It's like a fucking Tim & Eric sketch.

You can only go so far with that bit.
Like Perry said nothing's shocking.

missed the "Disney" logo left of "M" of "MAMMON"?

Someone suggested doing a positive Trump meme to contrast this negative Hillary and company stuff. Like, showcase his good ideas for this country.

That they don't dare to do it against muslims takes their edge away.

+ the Apple on the right

It builds your brand, take a look at any famous artist's timeline from the last hundred or so years. Controversy is the building block of any musician, artist, writer, photographer and so on's brand.

Thats what I mean.
Some things are just pro life viral ads & not real happenings.

Would you say its a ritual right of passage?
To indoctrinate into a secret society perhaps?

Persuasion man himself Scott Adams is in on it so it's probably ok

I think the 'spirit cooking' business is retarded. It's fatuous degenerate art, but that's all art for the last hundred years. It's ugly and designed to shock.
I think it would completely wash over educated whites. They are not shocked by it, it is boring, and they are not surprised it exists. I'm more interested in Hillary's corruption and bad judgement.
But if it scares the minorities, why not. I don't know what makes them tick.

I've got to add, I'm not convinced by the pedo stuff. If they're at it, I still don't think we've found it. Again, an educated normie will think it's crazy. You need at least one solid link before you can say pizza=underage girls.

Here's the thing that you don't understand.

The only one okay with her bullshit is white super liberals. All minorities, any remotely religious white person, and all traditionalist whist people look at this shit and go "What the fuck?" Your defense of her weird bullshit is only serving to harm your cause, and you just can't help yourself. It's in your nature, being atheists, to go "HAHLOL SATANISM!" Want to guess who doesn't believe such a thing, though? Hispanics and black people.

Keep taking that dismissive attitude at your own peril, especially given how close of a race that it already is. Black people are especially susceptible to this story. It's weird as fuck, and you're incapable of understanding why.

No i think you ctr fags are getting increasingly nervous because your queen is a crazy occultist connected to pedophile r8ngs and human trafficking

No, every artist is a brand. Think Pepsi then think Picasso, think Dorritos then think Dali. Art is a business.

In addition to , the amazing thing is that white liberals are literally incapable of comprehending how it could be harmful to Hillary's image, so they don't even go out of their way for damage control. This stupid story is going to be Hillary's death knell in 2016.

The vast majority of the US is religious, and a large portion of her voting bloc are Hispanic or black. This isn't a "HAHA, LOOK AT WHAT THEY'RE PUSHING!" story, and their reaction shows a massive disconnect with the average American.

These latest lines of attack just make Sup Forums look increasingly desperate and hysterical. Satanism, really?

They havent responded to it because they don't know how to handle it. But being tied to satanic rituals involving blood? Ghastly!

>Says the pseudo-European
Stick to your own countries. It's a different ballgame out here. Religion is almost ubiquitous here, and the level of religiosity amongst minorities is off the charts.

In liberal Europe, it probably wouldn't be a big deal, but this is enough to tip a close race to Trump's side. It's going to keep things in focus until Trump announces his cabinet before Tuesday, dominating the last news cycle.

What's the better outcome ;
A : Scaring some sub humans. Who will most likely still vote for Hillary even if she was caught eating orphans alive.

B : Finding evidence of convict able crime involving Hillary and then somehow propelling it high enough that it lands her in real legal trouble.

Believe me I'm on your side I'm not blind to your points but I just think the negatives outweigh the positives on this one issue. I sincerely hope that if I'm wrong that I'm wrong in a big way and it does damage the sub human vote.

WE WUZ PURITANS N SHEET

I don't, because I've been calling you crazy since you first got a hard on for the codewords-in-muh-emails theory. Now others are catching on.

A, because it will then allow B to actually happen without the DOJ refusing to indict. We need to get a Trump DOJ head in there to even have a prayer of getting Hillary behind bars. Lynch won't ever do it in a million years.

Fuck off tripfag.

Just grasping at straws

"no"

I think people see this cynical misinformation for what it is. It reads badly for Trump, if anything. I'm glad I don't live in the US.