I really despise negroes, BUUUT:

Obama has a bigger cock than Trump therefore he will always be seen as a better president

A tiny wrinkly orange penis that cannot even please a hobbit's vagina WILL NOT lead this country very well

America personifies everything that is big

And no, Trump's big hair wig does not count

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGJIB5cO0cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesnt Trump have a huge dick, atleast according to his ex-wife.

Seems like CTR is running out of shit to say about Trump.

She was paid to say those things.

really makes you think

I bet anything that you believe he raped her.

Makes you think about OP's sexual orientation

AYO, HOL UP!

AYO, HOL UP!

AYO, HOL UP!

AYO, HOL UP!

AYO, HOL UP!

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

OKEE DOKE!

>I really despise negroes, BUUUT
>Obama has a bigger cock than Trump therefore he will always be seen as a better president

i think i'm finally done with Sup Forums. i might go outside and feed the birds or something.

So they say...

Pretty much every post I see nowadays is about cuckoldry or pedophilia, do I'm about done too.

Was this thread started by one of the mods?

Are we talking about the same woman that was caught lying shamelessly about "her" speech?

She cheats on him with with their black gardener, open your eyes

who is this semen demon in the middle?

I assure you there's no problem.

Muh dick!

Lewks at how big it is!

Obama is a pussy ass cuck.

wtf I hate bbc now

Why do people forget that Obama is only half nigger?

That's some primo shit-posting mate

>I really despise negroes, but let me tell you about my personal experience with this negro's cock

She is a hot slutty submissive bitch I gotta admit. Her name is tina weiny. I heard she receives some really good fucking but she only goes for dark fellas.

Kill yo self little white boi

The same people that want you not to judge the others because their physical apperance is different from white people see absolutely nothing wrong with discrediting Trump based on his looks. Really makes you think.

Why did that white man paint himself with dark brown paint?

but.. muh dick?

Typical of the white devil saltine cracker, always trying to take away the black man's awesomeness.

>implying obama doesn't prefer man-butt

Y'all ain't got shit

>OP confirmed for literal bull prepping cuckold

He has a wife and kids and he fucks tons of bitches on the daily, sorry lad

those cunts will be tried for treason in a few days

Back off, or I'll bite yo mushroom tip off and put it on display of a storefront for all to see..

>you feel so strongly about this you have selfie-cock.jpg saved on your hard drive
time to re-think life bro

you mad?

>Trump
>small dick

Pick one, faggots.

That's the only thing you lil white bois are good for

Come bite it then white boi. Make sure you lick the balls while you deepthroatin

the money shot in the bed was literally a money shot, he shot her with one hundred bills

youtube.com/watch?v=dGJIB5cO0cQ
it's pretty big desu

the [1] means he used the image link and pasted it into the filepath on windows

Nah, we're much better at creating scenes like this desu

Does it look better on blu ray?

Maga!!

Obama has done fucking terribly handling our country. Hell he can't even manage a rowdy crowd.

Except that he did and they did not chimp out.

Lol y'all trippin we kill way more whites than y'all kill us. We takin over

Other wife retard

Nice id

bogaboga go back to Africa

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
ih
i
.h

dickshaming now are we

tsk tsk tsk

Jesus Christ can't you Sup Forumstard's stay on your own board?

nigroes kill eachothers like it was a sport

You don't stay on your own board