World War 3 Happening

Welp, looks like we are gonna start WW3 so Hillary can get elected.

This "the russians are trying to rig the election" shit has officially gone too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

irc-galleria.net/user/T_A_U_K_K_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jebus

Oh shit, if it's real this definitely one of those "we fuckin' mean it" kinda deals. /Fingerscrossed boys

Trump is in favor of countries producing more nukes. he said so in the debates.

Also pic related.

Trump is the scary one, not Hillary.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Why would they tell the world they did this if not to convince voters that Russia is trying to get Trump elected?

Trump is winning. here, we, go.

> it's actually real

holy shit bros

too far.

She just confirmed everyones exact fears when she goes off calling out russia for working against her, The Future President. The left fall right in line and will still call you a conspiracy theorist when you bring it up.

So? MAD is what keeps peace between large nations.

Nice try Shylock.

wtf why would they announce this?

better yet why would they do this?

Thanks americunts.

Wow it's literally nothing.

Eat several dicks in succession, Schlomo.

>mfw they know trump will win and they want to declare martial law

wtf are we trying to start ww3? have we grown that bored with the great sand wars?

Nice source.

Anything and everything the jew says is a lie and must be reversed. Begone foul creature.

Obama wants to convince us that the rumors about Russia meddling in the election are true. Even if they are meddling in the election and we thought it necessary to hack their systems, it makes no sense to announce it otherwise

never happened Jew fuck.

Fuck the US government. Anyone who defends child murderers, pedophiles, satanists, and the corrupt deserve to die.

get fucked jew cunt, someone openly admitting they might use nukes (you know, because DETERRENCE IS WHY NO ONES DROPPED A NUKE IN 60 YEARS) is why your pathetic state even continues to exist

What I really love about this election is how the left and the right have completely switched places.

The right is usually the ones pushing for war and blaming foreign powers for domestic problems, whereas the left is anti-establishment and pro-peace.

And yet it's the right wing candidate that wants peace and to drain the swamp, and the left-wing candidate that threatens Russia and blames foreign interests of interevening in the elections.

I LOVE THE YEAR 2016

>literally telling someone you have hacked them

ha ha what ha ha ha?

this is it lads

they're gonna do it.

trump is winning and they know it, they tried to pull through it and maybe steal it from him if he wouldn't win by a landslide but it's just not possible so now they resort to this.

best of luck out in the fields comrades.

Twitter is literal cancer.

Erdogan did a good thing by banning it.

ANTI-CHRIST

More nukes is safer. The only time nukes were ever used was when only one country had them - even in the cold war, the height of nuke production, no nuke was ever deployed.
If everybody has nukes, nobody is going to nuke anyone else, because you're not gonna risk they're gonna nuke you back. If you try and remove nukes, inevitably some countries are going to keep nukes (or the ability to make nukes fast) because it's such a powerful trump card. Then, when shit goes down, they can use the nukes unimpeded because nobody else could nuke them back.
You can't uninvent nukes.

Also, Trump saying that is a good thing. Nuclear deterrence only works if the enemy is afraid you're actually going to use nukes. If the world thinks Donald has his finger on the trigger, this greatly benefits America, even if no nuke is ever used.

WHY YOU BULLY?
WE DIN DU NUFFIN
HACK SOROS NOT IVAN

If they really do start a war that means the child sex rings are real and they're wagging the dog/taking revenge.

For you

People ask, "Why doesn't Russia try and stop WW3?"

They have been trying you idiots!!!

>Government think Russians are fucking with your computers to rig votes.
Just use paper ballots LMAO!!11!

Going into war with Russia is such a bad idea
Do they not know Americans secretly love the putin

It would be nice to see some sauce, but this seems like a bunch of bullshit. Who in their right mind would tell the enemy that you have gained access to critical systems. So they have more than enough time to find your infiltration and remove it?

>Nuclear deterrence isn't real guys

Lol JIDF

This is blatant propaganda. It's impossible for the Russians to prove otherwise, and the only way the Burgers could prove it would cause a war.

Then our government can't rig votes. can't have that

then it's harder for shillary to commit fraud ;)

Fucking russians. They are everywhere.

>Tell them you found a back door
>They scramble to close said back door
>Turns out it was an open front window, and they miss it because they were only looking at the doors.
Do you even cyber warfare?

Someone paid you to post this, didnt they?

KIKES OUT SHILLING TONIGHT! WATCH IT GOYIM THEY ARE BACK IN FULL FORCE TONIGHT!

Oh my god you guys it's LITERALLY impossible to rig the election.
>two weeks later
THE RUSSIANS ARE GOING TO RIG THE ELECTION!!!!

>9 days to pick up my M1A

Fuck

Sad

So on November 8 I'm either getting $3000 or nuclear war. I should have just dumped my whole life savings in at this point.

Fucking russians were here today spreading some satanic disinformation.

"including the possible release of fake documents and the proliferation of bogus social media accounts designed to spread misinformation."

What are we supposed to see here?

>JewS about to get its shit kicked in

Anyone got a livestream going?

Thats a pretty standard way to wear a cross. Church of England priests wear them that way. Its so that when go to flip it up to kiss it its the right way up.

Good. The more nukes we have, the safer we are. It's the whole point of MAD: making a nuclear war too dangerous a proposition to risk. Our declining nuclear arsenal is an issue to be concerned about.

>Obama is going to move on Russia
>Delay election
>Stay in power and abuse executive power
>Wait until Trump is COMPLETELY buried by fake stories
>Blame all new Hillary dirt on Russia and silence it completely
>Easily transition power

The spiritual lady at work was telling me this exact shit months ago and it's all falling together.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Sounds like the perfect way to kick off a war and get that third term.

>us hackers
By that do they mean
>cringy youtubers in guy Fawkes masks pretending to be part of the elite hacker group anonymous

oh my gawd

irc-galleria.net/user/T_A_U_K_K_I

You cant make this shit up, you are proxy

Soon!