US Takeover May Be Near

>US Takeover May Be Near
What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM

>Hi kids it's me again the demented grandpa talking to the camera is it on?

Are you shit posting or just retarded? Look up his credentials he knows what the fuck he's talking about.

He hasn't been in politics since 79.
Then he went to be a fiction author. Thriller stuff like Clancy. The first thing you get when you Google him is "author".
Nice credentials.
I bet he is drumming up his new book.

he's been going on alex jones for six years nothing he's predicted has been even close to reality

Also this. Got the Alex Jones stink on him.

bump

Checked

Steve Pieczenik is going to be on Alex jones soon, mite b cool

oh i didnt see your thread canada, bump

bump

sounds like correcting the record to me

Eh this guy is exaggerating whatever inside info he supposedly has. I think hes made fucked up claims in the recent past. Hes right in general but I thunk hes just attention seeking.

seems pretty based for a kike

If you had the chance to go on Alex's show you would be dumb not to. Alex has a bigger audience than CNN or any other shitty news channel.

1) I am highly suspect of guy anointing himself the spokesperson for the political movement being brought about along with this presidential election.
2) His attempt to claim Henry Kissinger and George HW Bush as being saviors of the republic is downright laughable, and brands him someone NOT to be trusted.

This asshole needs to GTFO.

do not trust this kike

>old senile man with delirious plots of counter-coups and conspiracies go crazy on the internet.mp4

>has a bigger audience than CNN or any other shitty news channel.

doesn't matter, the world still pretty shitty, desu the dystopic NWO needs a broader silent acceptance to work, good old alex is providing them that.

It's ZOG COINTELPRO. He's a kike that worked under Henry Kissinger among other things. The entire premise of saying there is an Intelligence Coup against Hillary while they've been screaming about Russia stealing the election only benefits one person. Although most likely they knew the FBI indictment was coming and this was their damage control.

One constant about these Zionist cocksuckers is that they always accuse their opponents of what they themselves actually do. So there's no doubt they are trying to spark civil unrest/war by claiming the election is being stolen.

His audience are people who already vote Republican and I presume a big chunk listen to him for fun and entertainment rather then trying to get reliable news.
If you try to sway independents (or dems) with this video and they see he is a regular on the waterfiltmerchants show they will laugh at you.

Not this again.
No there won't be a takeover.

>Intelligence Community

I don't like it. We have to much survillance. Maybe this time the old Guys really did good and they saved us from Hillary. However once they are gone who will step up? Can the new Generation handle all that power? What's about the one after that?

He regularly calls out the neocon jews that did 9/11 so at the very least it's not as simple as what you are saying. And there's a decent chance he's on our side

>Eternal Vigilance

he said it, but it's not possible with intelligence comunity. they operate in secret.

plus, till today they didn't act against the overjews.

Trump is pro-Israel
Clinton is against

They are both financed by competing families.
IMO I want continuity, not some untested NWO -- therefore, Trump.

Anyone who pumps up Henry Kissinger and Bush Sr. is NOT on your side.

Still don't, just against the overarabs.

yes good goys don't protest
don't kick out the ZOG

and those militia on the street are there to protect against al-quackeeda

>He calls out Israel
Do you not understand how COINTELPRO works? That's like saying Ben Shapiro is Our Greatest Ally because he makes fun of SJWs.

>Trump is pro Israel
He's against the ZOG wars in the Middle East. He cancelled his Trip to Israel after Netenyahu shit talked his Muslim ban. He's Literally Hitler.

>we don't need guns
>we don't need violence
>we need responsible protest

Gave it away.

this

>clinton against israel

Fuck no she isn't.
That crazy bitch has their fist up her ass so deep she's sucking knuckles.

IS IT TIME FOR TOTAL WAR?