You really think capeshit is worth posting about? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

You really think capeshit is worth posting about? Reeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

Attached: 1521241529326.webm (1400x1080, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYZtT57YHos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Such a shame the shooter didn't get her

911 poster, hmmm

Attached: 1516242852515.gif (380x255, 995K)

she wasn't even there

I would pay an incredibly large sum of money to go at this bitches face with a sledgehammer

la creatura...

First webm i ever saved thanks lori.

More like the """""""shooter"""""""""" wasnt there

le smug goblino

I don't feel I'm a bad person, but I think that every time I see her face

I'm so glad 17 people died so that this person can grace our television screens and call me evil because I think guns should be legal.

She has the same mannerisms that we're talking about in that Zuckerberg thread, if a bit more fluid. Is she Human Imitator 2.0?

I'm with you. It feels wrong, but it would've been nice if maybe one more JROTC kid survived instead.

the right exploits tragedies too when it benefits their political agenda

>actually makes a fair point about how irrational it is to expect the public school system to fund, administer and train a teacher arming program that works
>/paul/ gets bootyblasted that a qt does not agree with their insane worldview

she looks like she fucks black guys

Yes, but since the media is mostly liberal, these kids have been inescapable.

I say we give them a pay cut.

Not her best acting desu.

No, she fingers your gf.

Such as?

I had to hear the word Benghazi more times than i could stand and soldiers fucking sign up to get fragged.

Why does she trigger incels so much?
Surely being able to go to school without a realistic risk of a being caught up in gunfire should be important to anybody in a 'civilized' nation
Less schools get shot up in Somalia

>Less schools get shot up in Somalia
That's because there's less schools in Somalia.

Because nobody likes and uppity cunt who can't even buy a beer, who thinks she's the smartest person in the room to tell them what to do.

You’re more likely to get struck by lightning and killed than get killed in a public mass shooting in a school

every instance of islamic terrorism in a westernized country

Surely going to the market without getting intercepted by a truck of peace should also be important to anybody in a 'civilized' nation but all of you fucking europoors seem totally unwilling to do anything about the trucks of peace.

That's not an excuse.

Both sides should compromise (less guns and less immigration) but we can see them drifting apart into the extremes in real time.
This is not going to end well

It's her face, there's nothing more to it. I just want to wipe that smug look off her face with a clean hook to the jaw

This is what leftists are scared of.

Attached: little girl with a gun.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

How is someone voicing their opinion telling you what to do? You sound like a tumblerina

She and her friends are all on TV literally calling the NRA child murderers. It's disgusting.

>"LAWL PEOPLE SHOULDNT HAVE GUNS"
>LOL THE POLICE AND FBI AREN'T AT FAULT FOR THIS

Is this what happens when the Media has too much freedom?

That other kids literally said he isn't going to school again until there's gun reform. Kindly take your head out of your ass and understand that isn't an opinion, it's a demand

Shooter had one job. Shoot this gobling faced mexican cunt. Fuck up moron.

>administration literally accountable for deaths of American troops and the first US Ambassador killed in over 30 years
>but Hillary as a presidential run coming up, so blame a youtube video and deny deny deny
>troops claiming they were on standby and couldn't get the go-ahead to intervene? DENY
>intel saw attack coming months ahead and refused to act on it? DENY
>literally informed of attack while it happened and went back to bed because 'lol whats a ben-gah-zi?'? DENY

Big Pharma leaves unharmed once again. Good goyims. Just ignore the fact that 9/10 mass shooters are on anti-depressants. It's the guns of course, not overmedication of young people

Obvious false flag. The globalists have stepped up their game since Sandyhook. They realized if the surivovrs of the shooting are teens, they can act as puppets.

Why isn't this kid on CNN all the time? He survived the shooting too.

youtube.com/watch?v=lYZtT57YHos

Are you ready to become a radical centrist, mate?

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 531K)

One kid threatening to skip school is a legitimate demand? How fucking delusional are you?
So what it is freedom of speech. Drumpf called mexicans rapists. T.v. is bad for your brain.

Attached: talking_dummies-1024x773[1].jpg (1024x773, 184K)

She called all of the NRA child murderers. Trump called Mexican rapists rapists.

Trump did not call every Mexican a rapist, but they are vilifying everyone who disagrees with them. This sweet child even said to Rubio's face that looking at him is like "looking down the barrel of an AR-15, looking at Nikolas Cruz."

Attached: cameron kasky.jpg (960x552, 112K)

I thought the guys in masks were leftists?

>glow in the dark CIA niggers arms dealing and posing as diplomats hillary gives the go ahead to liquidate but retard drumph plays it for scandal in stead of actually investigating because he is just a pawn too

Yeah when that kid just got a headline article on CNN telling politicians to stop being the nra's bitch they are making legitimate demands. Take your head out of your ass, you're embarrassing yourself famalam

Ana will play her in the inevitable biopic

Attached: 4K JOI.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

>lobbying is corrupt unless i agree with it
John, you are the demons

Again you embarrass yourself. Shoo reddit shoo

>my feelings are hurt by what a teenager tweets

Is that when you get accused of being a /pol nazi or a commie depending on the opponent?

My point is he's a fucking shithead, and if I had been Rubio on that stage I would have told him to stop calling me a child murderer or I'll sock him right in the goddam face, and he'll stay plastered.

Attached: rubio and some shithead kid.jpg (1024x621, 110K)

Attached: 2e298d91224bf1392b42bdfc1c7a1731fcc60a721770988abc00fee6b07c1ff1.jpg (2048x1513, 333K)

>hurrr gb2 leddit
Nice argument friend. CNN has really got a loyal puppet in you. If you think hogg has more clout than arms manufacturers which are not just the producers of your personal smalldick compensators but a lynchpin of clandestine realpolitik around the world you really a princey faggot who gets scared of literally anything.

Well at least you quote a respectable conservative.

Yeah, but Based Sargon would have done the same if the alt-right had disturbed his speech. Actually he WAS critisizing the alt-right as antifas disrupted his speech.

Attached: file.png (634x629, 171K)

>less guns
Fuck off faggot.