AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/794670365192712197?lang=fr
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/794670365192712197
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

fake and gay

it's nothing

>go after russia
>telling the world
kek you guys are dumb af. trump is right your leaders are brainless maniacs. Literally the insane are running the asylum

Where are you from?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936

>us military says it has penetrated Russia

lewd

I like the fact USA still honestly thinks anyone else will back them up in a fight with Russia.

NATO will be as useful as tits on a bull when the Russians turn off all of Europes gas

This.

It's like I woke up one morning and the entire world is suddenly crazy.

Can't quite pinpoint exactly when, but everyone is literally fucking insane.

Especially when NATO is 99% USA powered, Europe just wants protection from Russia so Russia stays put. If the Bear moves, we are fucked.

Meaning they're going to 'hack' their own election n rig it in favor of Hillary. That bitch has her tentacles in too many places.

t. A fucking leaf

>I like the fact USA still honestly thinks anyone else will back them up in a fight with Russia.
Everyone except perhaps France, Turkey, and Germany will back them. You obviously don't know how the world of power politics work, but I'm sure you will learn, young Padawan.

What did he mean by this?

>Implying Italy would back them
>implying the baltic countries won't fall in hours
>implying the other countries are somewhat useful

None of that shit is connected to the Internet.

We aren't! We are too broke and we like Vodka.

we won't notice if you help or not desu

>Italy is like the 10th military power of the world
>belittled by american liege

God, I want the Russians

Without us and Turkey good luck controlling the Mediterranean

HOLY SHIT. US agents report they have rented out a flat in Russia with an electrical connection, and a phone line! More at 11.

>implying the military would ever directly announce this
it's incredible the shit they will make up

>Russia changes its passwords

Proves democrats are violent and want war.

Repost it to obama and hillary with "can you please not kick off ww3?"

Are these faggots implying that if Trump wins King Nigger will literally start WW3?

Din't forget the oil, I'm pretty sure some arabs will help us tip the scales.
Literally what the fuck is your country? How the fuck are you relevant? Do you even have an army?
How about you fuck off, our regional cities have more people than your entire shithole.

KIKES ARE LITERALLY MISREPORTING SHIT TO TRY AND START WORLD WAR 3 BECAUSE THEY ARE SO MAD THAT TRUMP'S GONNA WIN

THIS WAS NBC, NO FUCKING WAY WOULD THE US MILITARY SAY THAT

Says they are ready to in the article, I call bull shit.

not if I have anything to say about it

>None of that shit is connected to the Internet.

What is stuxnet
What is microEMP pulses

Let them do it. Let them start a fucking Nuclear War with Russia. Watch me not lift a fucking finger to defend this country. I'd sooner watch this country burn and laugh at the horror and cries of all the cucks who didn't listen and let the literal witch take control than spill my blood to defend any of them.

Trump supporters will have the last laugh in a Nuclear fallout with Russia, so I say let the hellfire reign.

>take extremely powerful strategic element
>boast about it
>lose access to it in 30 seconds
>if military really did this, it's on purpose
>if a lie, it's another hysterical effort to start WW3

Clever girl, this hilldog.

>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG

I'll take prison before doing anything pro-us against Russia.

>microEMP pulses
Wew hue nigger
>stuxnet
These arent fucking Iranian sandniggers you're dealing with. Daily reminder that stuxnet itself was discovered by a Russian company. Besides announcing it on news literally means they have nothing. Otherwise they obviously wouldnt do it it's just a really shitty attempt at Russia fearmongering by a news outlet.

Literally nothing. Nobody ever tells someone that they have hacked them before actually doing anything.

Either your proxy fell off or you're a retard who's ashamed of his own country. Kill yourself.

Get wrecked, Ruskies. Do something about it.

>or you're a retard who's ashamed of his own country

Sounds to me he's ashamed of the leaders, not the country itself.

>tfw military hackers dont realise this will be ww3

America

What are you doing?

America

STAHP

Cold War is cool and all but I kinda wanna play more video games in 2017

Won't you be ashamed that your system became so corrupt you can't even fix your own shit so an ausfag has to do it for you?

I'll tell you how HL3 and KH3 were in the afterlife ameribro.

Think you forgot an 'A', user

>99%
maths please

games are shit now, its time to die

JEB SAVE US

nope, Trump has to quit, it's over
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/794670365192712197?lang=fr

why though?

How fucking stupid are we?

Going to start a war with russia so we can elect shillary.

Fucking nuke washington already.

well thanks for letting us know

Kek works in mysterious ways!

It's not that bad. At least we get to see a nuclear war in our lifetime. Imagine no pain no work no suffering anymore.

This. Only complete morons want war with Russia. If Putin is quick, he can nuke Washington and save all of us.

>PEACE ON EARTH FOR ALL MANKIND FOREVAHH
>FOREVAHHH

Just snipe her already.
You guys did it before.
You guys can do it again.

Norway please. Please listen to what you're saying. France, Germany and Turkey are quite literally the only forces aside from the US that have any significant military might in NATO. If they don't mobilize to fight Russia then NATO becomes a liability for the US that will stretch its military and budget tight while providing nothing but staging ground. When the US already has 11 aircraft carriers specifically so that they don't need staging ground.
What you are saying is fucking horrifying to the US and any war effort with Russia.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/794670365192712197
Post the source you cucks

>France, Germany and Turkey are quite literally the only forces aside from the US that have any significant military might in NATO.

Excuse moi?

Also please witness my digits.

This is getting.... I have no words for this.

Actually you're cool too, UK. I just think you probably won't be fighting for the States in this one though because Brexit marks the beginning of you asserting your desire to put your nation's needs ahead of Soros'.
I hope.

>kremlin command system
>whatever the fuck that is
ill play along. it's been reported multiple times they have non-network machines for that sorta shit, and the kremlin regularly has their office/secretaries use FUCKIN TYPEWRITERS.

now the press is telling me the cia is in control of this hardware. sure, okay.

doubtful... It's an act of war.

Putin has already declared war with massive hacking attempts, false smear campaign, subversion etc. dog needs to learn it's place

>utin has already declared war with massive hacking attempts, false smear campaign, subversion etc. dog needs to learn it's place
t.Hillary

Nice to know that this (corrupt) administration is willing to go to war with Russia, just to ensure Crooked Hillary wins the election. What the fuck man

>tfw Hilary was 2 hrs away from where I live just a few weeks ago
>tfw I didn't honor my ancestors with a glorious battle against an ultimate evil
>tfw it's too late now and darkness will consume the land

I'm sorry Anons. I had no idea how bad it really was. I was a coward and a fool.

>Penetrated

>but they do anticipate so-called cyber mischief, including the possible release of fake documents and the proliferation of bogus social media accounts designed to spread misinformation

Y-yeah g-guys any damning documents released are fakes! And anyone who says the election was rigged is a bogus social media account! I don't care if it's your friend you've known 20 years, they're actually a fake social media account!
>R-R-RUSSIANS!!

This

>Have enemy
>Tell them exactly what you are doing

durrrrr

Russia isn't your fucking friend

Should I sign up to be a vault dweller now?

Whats funny is Kremlin reps have said after the election, if Hillary wins she can fuck off.

They really dont like all the smack talk..

Cant wait for the draft. Maybe I'll die a war hero.

We can't fix our shit, Dima

Yeah it's more 99.9%

they are starting ww3 before the election

Shittalking anybody besides open enemies before you even get elected is pretty dumb.

this wouldnt be announced stupid niggers

You'll die in nuclear fire while browsing Sup Forums. Congrats

Counterattacked bitches.

Get fucked Ivan.

fake

Is Hillary my friend? Is she your friend?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MAKE IT STOP

Why are you telling everyone this? That should be the question you should be asking.

Fake and gay

You'd be surprised.

>it's only ok when we do the hacking

YOU SHALL NOT KILL HER
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

meh i guess this is the jump thread since my thread is dying

>implying the baltic countries won't fall in hours
they'll get stuck in Poland/Romania.

ps - WW3 is a fairly tale

shit i misread.
thought you said balkans but STILL it won't happen!

>Bragging about electric grid penetration
I could have done the same in high school, a fucking factory default wireless router is more secure than your average power grid network.

Also looking for fellow leaf to genocide Ukrainian diaspora should ww3 start.

SLIDE BUMP

clearly setting up a false flag