NEW YORKER SLAMS PEPE

The New Yorker just published a sizzling satire on Drumpf and they even deigned to mention Pepe this time. Looks like the upper echelons have finally put their foot down on all you miserable 400 lb. hackers. Pack it up.

TRUMP’S AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS
By Megan Amram

>Meet ANGELA! Angela is a real American girl from the nineteen-fifties, a time when America was truly great. She’s an energetic and optimistic girl who follows her heart instead of the crowd, and also she has huge breasts and a tight little ass. She’s a beautiful girl who knows what she wants: blond hair, blond skin, and separate water fountains for white people! Angela is Miss Teen U.S.A. 1953 and a solid 7, who will be downgraded to a 6 as soon as she turns twenty and will eventually be “retired” at age twenty-six. Her special talent is “keeping her mouth shut while you watch her undress.” She dreams of someday marrying a much older man whom she can cook for and call Daddy!

>Meet HILLARY! Hillary is a butch lesbian in 1969 who, because she is so sickly and handicapped, is forced to use two wheelchairs, one for each droopy old-lady breast! She is secretly a black man but lies so she can steal taxpayer dollars to go be an abortionist at Wellesley College. For fun, she killed a Vietnam War vet named Pepe, who came back to haunt her and all the other “liberal media” homos. Comes with fun flip-flops for her to flip-flop in and one Benghazi. I don’t know what that is but I hear it’s bad and Jewish.

Is this the piece that finally makes Sup Forums eternally BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/11/07/trumps-american-girl-dolls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link:

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/11/07/trumps-american-girl-dolls

>>Meet HILLARY! Hillary is a butch lesbian in 1969 who, because she is so sickly and handicapped, is forced to use two wheelchairs, one for each droopy old-lady breast! She is secretly a black man but lies so she can steal taxpayer dollars to go be an abortionist at Wellesley College. For fun, she killed a Vietnam War vet named Pepe, who came back to haunt her and all the other “liberal media” homos. Comes with fun flip-flops for her to flip-flop in and one Benghazi. I don’t know what that is but I hear it’s bad and Jewish.
Am I the only one who laughed at this part? It's almost as if it was written by a former Bernout who hates Trump but hates Shillary too

This piece is probably the closest to reality they've ever been. Just let them have their (((fun)))

How do I know if I am being blasted or slammed? It's always one of the two, but is there any real difference?

wat

Is that Mr. Potato Head? Fuck I'm hungry now haha

with quality articles like this it is unbelievable that they lost so much profit this quarter

I see nothing wrong with this.

>Trump is a misogynist
>But it's totally okay to make fun of women if they aren't liberal

It's a (((Conde Nast))) publication, so they'll keep shilling this yellow journalism shit even if it's at a loss

>Mr. Potato head

nice!

strange, that the article has a mr. potato head, similar to yesterdays pizza pasta rabbit hole & that weird facebook page

>Mr Potato Head

Hmm do you prefer dominos on cheese or pasta New Yorker?

>m-muh segregation

Why do they always bring this up? It's not the Trump supporters demanding separate college campuses for blacks, and it sure as hell are not Trump supporters who constantly play in with identity politics.

It makes them look really booty blasted.

>the nineteen-fifties, a time when America was truly great.

>The 1950s were racist cause segregation and no civil rights and homogeneous white

These people cannot even keep their official narrative right.

>muh whote woman wants a white man is bad
>muh trump supporters want segregation
Did they forget about their minorities-only safe spaces already?

I think that writer has gone insane.

mr potatohead, anyone got that pic of the relationship between potatohead and cheese pizza

theyre mocking us

interesting story, mr bif skipman

Mr Potato Head. So the New Yorker comes out as a pedo ring that supports child sex trafficking.

I've already exacted revenge against the New Yorker, for the Anti Trump article they had a few weeks back.

I've continued my revenge, every week since it became clear that the New Yorker Magazine was not impartial but biased for HRC.

I recommend anons do the same. We can bankrupt the New Yorker, easily. Just stick together. Are there advertisments? Write to the companies that advertise. Is their a product that the New Yorker sells, skip it, or browse the cartoons for free at the Piggly Wiggly.

-VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET.
The left has some very rich folks, but the right has a right source of folks that are decently employed. They want the dollars of the middle class, not the rare neet bucks of some left voting faggot. Make sure they understand who's money is who's.

>be a Trump Girl
>they think they roasting me but this is my fetish

>Elizabeth is a goofy Pocahontas who eats . . . beans? Corn? I forgot what Pocahontas is (are?). Which browns are they? Are they the taco-bowl browns?

I find it funny that they call Trump racist, when they're the ones writing blatantly racist stuff in their articles. I realize it's satire, but that would be like me going to a comedy club in NYC and just yelling "I HATE NIGGERS! FUCK NIGGERS"

And then feel like I did a service